Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is, I banned FXMO within 2 weeks of his coming here. Because I for one can foresee the blatant obvious. Yet Admin, (who constantly bang on about how their not moderators and don't run the forums) Once again stepped in and overruled the decision..

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is, I banned FXMO within 2 weeks of his coming here. Because I for one can foresee the blatant obvious. Yet Admin, (who constantly bang on about how their not moderators and don't run the forums) Once again stepped in and overruled the decision..

Hi Charlie

That was because they thought i was that Davie Robertson crook

I dont use VPN - I am only me - nobody else and I am a brilliant FX intraday trader

need I say anymore

Regards

F

Last edited by a moderator:
So was Pat Riley someone who is banned but came back under an alias or is he now banned because he attacked other user(s) or both? Or neither?

Hi Charlie

That was because they thought i was that Davie Robertson crook

I dont use VPN - I am only me - nobody else and I am a brilliant FX intraday trader

need I say anymore

Regards

F

Amd to be honest as you thread went on, i thought maybe this guy is the real deal.

I just wish to god you'd post a statement and end this god damn mess. You don't even have to post it publicly, just send it to mod who will verify it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.