Add to Reputation

justyn

Hi, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I couldn't see anywhere obvious to post it.

I was just wondering how I can see who has "added to my reputation"? I've trawled through all the menu options but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Justyn.

You used to be able to see on the old style system, but I'm afraid the new system doesnt support it (or Paul hasnt enabled it, I'm not sure).

Hi Justyn,

Matt's right, it's not currently possible to see who has added to your reputation. I've been intending to post a comprehensive description of the reputation system, explaining how it works and what it's for. But I've as yet not managed get round to doing it, still I'll make a concerted effort to produce something in the next couple of weeks.

Sharky, did you ever produce anything more about the reputation system? I can't seem to find anything more via the Search function.

I'm currently working on overhauling the rep system and producing an FAQ as to exactly how it works as we're keen to see the system used more than it is now (i.e hardly ever). However we need a major forum upgrade before it will work properly (these are tricky and time-consuming) so please be patient. No promises, but it should be up within a month.

Edit: Done!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=181864