AceTrader

Dave1971

Does anyone know anything about this service. I know there are many so called advisors around but looking at the website ( www.acetrader.com ) their unspectacular results seem to be a bit more robust than some others claim.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave.

I have been looking at Acetrader but I cant find anything on T2W about them.

I know that Traderhouse use them as part of the software package. But they dont come cheap for real time.
Maybe they are that "Stock Market Secret"

Martin

Thanks,

It is expensive, the full package to include intraday alerts is $300 per month. I saw some of the daily outlook posts they put in as a link to www.pfxtrade.com that seemed to pick some good trades, so I signed up for the one week trial of the service at $20.

Mixed results so far, but will post my views when the trial finishes. I doubt I will be signing up for the full service, 'cos I can't screen watch all day.

Dave

My one week trial is due to finish tomorrow, and I already know I won't be taking a full subscription. I have no reason to doubt the long term results, but it is a 24hr service and I don't have time to pick up on all the trades.

On the strength of this weeks performance (which of course may not be representative) it is not worth $300 pcm. They seem to trade on intrday support and resistance which are not often that strong resulting in stops being hit regularly. They do also hang in on trades until the pre determined objective is hit, although they do sometimes revise the objective, but I have seen a few good trades that I would have been happy to close reverse and close at a loss.

May be a good service long term, but it's not for me.

Thank's for your road test report on Acetrader.
Think I will stick to my own pivots and S/R and also save $300

Would have thought you would have got a few more replies to your post though !