Accounts

How come there is always so much negativity when it comes to being successful at trading?

Surely there is very successful traders on this board?

By successfull trader i mean making a better living than what they would at a normal job, example £60k a year. Surely traders from home can far surpass 5k a month?

I made the mistake of getting a live account and losing i think £300. I withdrew all my money and went back to demo.

I think that was the best thing i ever did because it taught me trading your own live money is totally different to trading demo as many people are emotionally attached to there money.

I will go live again in the next couple of months but with better understanding of risk and money management.

Negativity? Trading is the most beautiful there is on Earth - there is no better job in existence.

But to get there you gotta go thru' what Rambo went thru' in First Blood - eating boar meat raw, hair and all without salt or spices and drinking the blood because there was no stream nearby - and that's the easy part.

Then comes the real pain and torment - don't be surprised to find yourself in a dungeon, your back broken and your legs can't hold the weight no more. And it get worse, much much much worse - you lose all your resolve.

From there it begins. Whoever makes it past ALL OF THAT scores a place in the 5% winner class and thereafter stays there and just gets better. But the pain is never forgotten - it shaped the warrior.

You can't bite it when its surrounded by cushions and gums. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bite it? A flea wouldn't find enough to chew on.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Keep dreaming Demobroke.

ketchup.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::clap::clap:

who said anything about chewing? We are talking, "the unmitigated enjoyment of an icecreamcone. :whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling:whistling

The only person who gets any enjoyment out of your tiny member is you deadbeat. You get out the tweezers of onanism, to allow you to get a grip, and away you go.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The only person who gets any enjoyment out of your tiny member is you deadbeat. You get out the tweezers of onanism, to allow you to get a grip, and away you go.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

My pecker is in a bearmarket since you stopped lavishing attention on him. Its affecting my demo trading, even my stops are not working. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: