Votes: 5 4.9%
  • 100k-250k

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • hundreds of thousands

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Millions

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
Very proud to be the Alpari UK Pro account holder.

It was a long time to get to this point:

$ 20,000 minimum deposit
3 lot per trade minimum

I know that is far not a limit.

Cheers
John:clover:

What did you start with and did you use your profit to open this account or you invest more money?

I opened small account for $ 3K and now my account balance is little bit over $ 4,5K - this makes me feel good.

My account is around 2K.

Looks like we have fat cats on this forum. 2 trades deal with 1M accounts.

Started with £1000 6 weeks ago. Three consecutive profitable months and I will move to a tens of thousands account.

I have a little account of a few hundred. I was going to treat this like an interview with a trader I don't know yet. Can I prove myself responsible and profitable over a period of time? If so, more money will be entrusted. If not, you're fired! If youthink about it, trusting me with a few hundred dollars when I don't have any track record was very generous of me.

I have a little account of a few hundred. I was going to treat this like an interview with a trader I don't know yet. Can I prove myself responsible and profitable over a period of time? If so, more money will be entrusted. If not, you're fired! If youthink about it, trusting me with a few hundred dollars when I don't have any track record was very generous of me.

Hmmm.....talking to yourself !..............a "Split" trader:cheesy:

Attachments

• talking.jpg
    talking.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 524