Account charges

jRasco

Just another quick question.
Are there penalties for not using your account over a set time?

I read somewhere that an IG index account is debited £30 if not used for a month, and to avoid this you have to make at least one trade within 30 days.

Does the same apply for Capital Spreads? I'm currently in a transition between the two firms, so need to know if i should full close my CS account when I leave.

Are there any other charges I should know about as well? I'm familiar with rolling charges & etc. but there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can access information about account charges.

Thanks, jRasco.

Ah I see, so if im logged in looking at charts but not trading I get charged. But I can stay logged out for over a month and not be debited? (Not that I would, but incase I close all trades and just forget to trade for a while)

Do those trades have to be a long and a short? Or it does not make a difference?

Sorry for all the nubile questions, I'm just trying to look after my money! haha.

if u use standard charts like those at Capitalspreads Ig will not charge u , but if u want to use the advanced charts u should trade with them ( u can buy vod for example this will cost u 1 quid ) or pay the charges , CS doesnt have advanced charts ....