AC Markets

Spreadbetteur

Has anyone here an account with FX Retail Broker - AC Markets ?

If yes, please give me the thumbs up and thumbs down.

i was in geneva in there office last july to open an live account it was a nice office with a lot of people behind there screens i was a bit impressed because i didn't know what a broker looks like.
I think there plateform is ok and simple to handle,although i don't know anyothers and i don't have enough experience in forex to compare.All the questions,doubt or changing the type of my account as i did was quikly done.
I thought a broker would only make money on the spread so i asked theme if they're also making money on what we are loosing ..the answer was "yes".Could someone explain that to me please??
Andy

i asked them if they're also making money on what we are loosing ..the answer was "yes".Could someone explain that to me please??
Andy

On a nice choppy day both longs and shorts can lose money due to poor entries and stop placements. All the market maker has to do is stand in the middle and not hedge (unless their net position exceeds the risk they are prepared to take). Same applies to all market makers not just ACM.

Since choppy days are more frequent than trending days the're on to a good thing.

Forex brokers make a good amount of money on the spreads that they charge you. It doesn't matter if you are making winning or losing trades because they always get the spread no matter what.

And since they can change their spreads whenever they feel like it, they basically get to change their prices as they wish.