Ablesys system

I don't feel it was a waste. I don't have the time or the knowledge to program for myself. I tested it before I went with it, it has worked for me, and I am happy to continue to pay for it, and will continue to pay for it as long as it pays for iteslf, which so far for me it does many time over. Some people build their own cars, some people make their own shoes, some garden for their food, some people want to program their own trading system. If that is what people want to do I have no problem with it. I just don't feel people should put down the product if they know nothing about it.

The company does offer to send by email any company/index wanted. So I requested SPY and here it is

Attachments

• Ablesys.PNG
    Ablesys.PNG
    347.4 KB · Views: 586
I don't feel it was a waste. I don't have the time or the knowledge to program for myself. I tested it before I went with it, it has worked for me, and I am happy to continue to pay for it, and will continue to pay for it as long as it pays for iteslf, which so far for me it does many time over. Some people build their own cars, some people make their own shoes, some garden for their food, some people want to program their own trading system. If that is what people want to do I have no problem with it. I just don't feel people should put down the product if they know nothing about it.

It's not programming, it's using free indicators that you get with most charting packages. The examples I used are from MT4 which is free.

Fine. If people can get MT4 for free, and if it works for them, I am happy for them. No problem whatsoever.

I know nothing about MT4, nor how to use it. I know nothing about charting. Nor do I care to spend time with it. I pay $3000 a year for Abletrend. It works for me, and works well. Looking forward to trading with it tommorow.

Good luck to all.