a system thats works

Dude, your ignorance is off the charts. You told somoene else yo have been trading for 4 years, and now you just told me you trade for 2 years.
You told me, "I'm not bragging. I get 100 pips everyday."
It's clear you do not understand where I am coming from, but what is implied by every other post on your thread, everyone else knows where I am coming from (Again, that is implied by the comments directed your way.)
Where I am coming from is stop pretending to be a trader. This way you will also stop losing all your money. You will also stop looking like an idiot. Believe me, I am embarassed for you. Your system does not work, whatever that system might be. You have proven that, beyond any shadow of any doubt. You need to add a few 0's on to that $37 to make anyone believe your system works.
What you don't understand is, you are not keeping any kind of an edge. All you are doing is blowing money, and then trying to make people believe that you are a good trader. Listen, and just take it form someone who shoots straight. If you are going to begin to have an edge, you have to develop a workable methodology that produces winning consistency for you. You are so dishonest that you can't be honest with yourself. Your basic knowledge base has serious issues. You don't want to admit, and so you keep throwing away money. Now, do you understand where I am coming from?
You also show your lack of knowledge by making your phony excuses and even lies when you say the market has a non-manageable trading range. Then, the laughable thing is you claim you have a system that works. Unreal!!!! You lie by having that as an excuse by trying to convince readers of this thread why you failed. Again, do not, NEVER, blame the markets. You are to blame for losing all your money, and why you re still a loser. You are to fault--nothing and no one else. And another thing. I'm hitting you with all the facts square between your eyes, and when you are done reading this, something tells me you will blame me, keep blaming the markets, but you are still a good trader (You think you are.). After all, you being a perpetual loser surely couldn't be your fault.
You also lied when you said you never asked for money. You told someone in Shakespear's thread you could show them how to make 20 pips per day if they pay you, and that they would need to PM you. Anyone can check your posts to confirm that, or did you forget hour posts are public information.
This is your final quote, "This market is in a new range and i say your lying if you think your making a ton of ***ing pips.. Cause it dont range enough to do so." I'll forget you called me a liar, because you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I made trades last week on 5 different pairs-- GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, AUD/USD, GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD. They had respective hi-lo ranges of 256, 368, 185, 431, 355. Just those ranges, alone are enough to make anyone some pips, if they know what they are doing. The scalper has a potential to exponentialize those ranges, because he is catching moves up and down within the ranges themselves. Even after saying that, a postiion trader could make more pips than just the ranges by cathcing the round trips. Oh yeah, I'm not too good. I only got a little over 500 of that last week.
Now, do you understand where I am coming from?

Look, i understand where you coming from. 4x the thing is just this. I have been trading for two years.. And since then i've seen the market range in a manageable trading range to a non manageble trading range. Yes im still learnING hell im only 25. But still I keep an edge. Yes i lost my money but still i try. So stop thinking you can mouth off about it. And my last thread for skype followers is gone stop making ME out AS some money seekER. You can even ask the skype traderS that joined, i never asked for money. Now to be frank shut the *** up about it. This market is in a new range and i say your lying if you think your making a ton of ***ing pips.. Cause it dont range enough to do so..

AND STILL YOU LIE...THIS IS NO WAY TO PULL 500 PIPS OUT OF FIVE PAIRS UNLESS: 1. YOU TRADE 24/7 WITH NO SLEEP. 2. YOU GOT SOMETHINGS THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHEN THE MARKET IS GOING UP AND DOWN( AND ON ALL TIME FRAMES). 3 AN EA THAT DOES THIS FOR YOU BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO WATCH THE MARKETS ON A CONSTANT BAISES. 4. YOU HAVE 8 COMPUTER SCREEN AND TO READ EACH PAIR YOU TRADE. 5 your money has to be long to margin that many trades at one time remember you say your scalping right

and since you cant do any one of these you lie... 500PiPs off 5 pairs? kiss my azz and stop lying... 4x man you run around here like gods gift to traders and all your knowledge stinks.. show us the trades and time of the trade so i can cross check it my self..

You lied again!
This is your quote on this thread, "i never asked for money". I believe that is the opposite of "who gives away traning for free."
I will answer that question for you. It's Me, and I''m not the only one. Action Forex is a free site that is excellent for newbies. Captain Currency will send you his book on the 3 Ducks if you ask him. I've heard a lot of good things about it. BabyPips is a decent site to learn to trade. The difference is the ones I have mentioned have the experience and the track record to teach people, and yes, to even charge but for their services, but they do not. You shouldn't even be thinking about wanting to charge people, because you have proven by the $37 in your account you have neither the experience nor the track record. You have also proven that through all of the ignorant off-the-wall comments you have made.
FYI, in working with people, I never impugn my methodology on them. I help others to learn a methodology,and some of the very fundamental things they need to learn about trading. My methodology is strange, but highly effective for me. This is why trading needs to be personal. I have also worked with people to learn to trade the signals of the guy I call "The Great One", Max McKegg, and others I've worked with on the Forex TRM bands. I didn't say that to take my bows. I'm qualified in all those areas. I have experience, and have studied and the proven success behind me. Tihs is why I know your indicators lag--all 1,472 of them (LOL-- just kidding). You hardly can't find one that doesn't. Of course, if you remember, you also claimed your indicators do not lag, wihch once again, you showed how unqualified you are.
In conclusion, if you listen to some wisdom, and read between the lines on a few of the posts on this thread, and take to heart all of them (except yours), you could begin to be a good trader. You're only 25? Excellent! You could begin building your dream, but you got a long ways to go. You got a head that definitely needs some work on. When you get done with just that part of you, you may need to introduce yourself to you (Sorry, I'm not kidding there.). Here's what fact about your head. You think you are so smart about the markets and trading. To this point, you are actually a dunce. That can be turned around. You have to see yourself as who you really are, and then begin making some drastic (no exaggeration) changes. Afterward, you can begin working on a methodlogy to trade with. Trade on a demo for 1-2 years (You are that far away.), and then prove to yourself you can make excellent gains, consistently.
You don't want to listen? Then, keep losing your money.
You want to keep playing the blame game? Then, keep being a loser.
The nice thing is at least newbies get on here, and they know what you are all about.
BTW, I just taught you some things you need to know, and it is all for free ("If so teach me your system and edge you have for free."). I hope you get an "A" on the test. If you get an "F", you have to take the class over again.

The you tube is gone too so what are you saying...who gives away traning for free. Do any of you do it so. If so teach me your system and edge you have for free.

I posted the hi-lo spread for the pairs for last week. I rest my case. I even verified that daytraders, scalpers, et al, have even a greater capacity to pull more than the hi-lo spread. Two weeks ago, I toke 3 pips on the AUD/JPY, when the hi-lo spread was about 300. That is because I went short, and then I went long.
I have a methodology that tells me when the market is going UP, adn when it is going DOWN.
You called me a liar again. I'll spend no time defending myself, in this case, because we'll just consider the source. It is also verified in your posts that you told me, "I'm not bragging, but I get 500 pips per week", and you were only talking about the GBP/JPY. It is one thing to call me a liar with no proof, and it is another that you have been proven an invetorate liar.
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about concerning the EA. You guys that have posted in this thread, would you please tell this guy about just 1 EA that works. Actually, you just believed the smoke and mirrors someone wants you to believe about EA's.
Ah, no. I have only one screen, so I have proven again your ignorance. You don't need 8 screens to trade effectively. (It is no knock on anyone that uses 8 screens. I just don't.)
I never told you I scalp. I am a daytrader / position trader. Don't take me to task on this, but I occasionally will scalp. I do it about 2-3 hours per week. It is not the foundation of my methodology.
I do my homework before the week starts. I have a very good idea how high up or down 28 pairs will go for the week, and so I have a watch on a few of the most significant ones.
Nope, you got it wrong again. I do not think I am God's gift. As a matter a fact, I know God does not need me. I am too insignificant to believe that God would waste his time putting me in that kind of a vaunted position.
I do know what I know. I will not apologize for being outspoken with things that are factual, especially if I know it is for someone's good. I know I am blunt and strightforward. But, when that is reciporcated, I am also thankful. I just want people to tell me the ruth and back it up with facts. If you tell me something that is truthful for my good, even though for the most part you have no idea what you are doing, I will still thank you for it.
All you need to do it follow my thread. I always let the reuslts speak for itself, and then have people, like you, not looking too bright when they want to call me a liar.
Wait! One more thing. I'm not indebted to anyone on this site to post all my trades, so all you have to track are my posted ones, which are quite a few.
I also do a Weekly Report and then verify the results with my Weekly Review.
Several people follow my Weekly Report, as they have it sent to them via e-mail. Most people know that it is possible, but not entirely practical, to get 500 pips on one pair in one week.
I don't mind saying this, because, again, it will show how much you don't know. It is on my thread, so go check it out. It was extremely low margining that I used (.2%, to be exact), so I did not make a lot of money, but I got 3.544 pips in 2 days on 17 pairs. That's sounds so off-the-wall. It sounds like a big lie. It sounds like I am trying to be "God''s gift". But read it. I posted the statement on there. I did it to make a point. I'm glad it is on the thread. Now, call me a liar.
In terms of what I told you, my knowledge stinks? Okay, have it your way. Keep doing exactly what you are doing now, and see what happens. Come back in 6 months and tell me what I told you stinks.
It does seem kind of odd that you have not addressed nor defended any of the allegations I made about your lies.

AND STILL YOU LIE...THIS IS NO WAY TO PULL 500 PIPS OUT OF FIVE PAIRS UNLESS: 1. YOU TRADE 24/7 WITH NO SLEEP. 2. YOU GOT SOMETHINGS THAT TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHEN THE MARKET IS GOING UP AND DOWN( AND ON ALL TIME FRAMES). 3 AN EA THAT DOES THIS FOR YOU BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO WATCH THE MARKETS ON A CONSTANT BAISES. 4. YOU HAVE 8 COMPUTER SCREEN AND TO READ EACH PAIR YOU TRADE. 5 your money has to be long to margin that many trades at one time remember you say your scalping right

and since you cant do any one of these you lie... 500PiPs off 5 pairs? kiss my azz and stop lying... 4x man you run around here like gods gift to traders and all your knowledge stinks.. show us the trades and time of the trade so i can cross check it my self..

well i dont have the statement to speak about so i guess.. i got a pretty good system that i am NOT selling ( just giving my opinion). so heres a clip its just running in a back test... a bit of a lag but gives nice calls .. so tell me what should i do better, this is just 1m chart note trends( ask you opinion on why this is a waste of time) and wheres the lagg at......

It is easy to backtest anything or any indicator and show some sort of superiority about it. If you plot MACD's, stochastics, crossovers on MA's, and then go back, you will always notice just about perfect movements with the price in conjunction with the move on the indicator. The reason you are having trouble in your live trading is I am sure dur in part to the fact that you are waiting for the action that is specific to your indicator to make your move. So what happens, you get in, adn prie continues to moce against you. This is because the desired effect happened, but then it undid itself in conjunction with the price action
This is why it is okay to have these lagging indicators, but you need to have others that work as a confluence with it, and then you need to be able to anticipate the moves. This is part of developing a sound methodology. You have to be able to know how to use your indicators, adn then be able to use them as a confluential event in order to anticiapte the next move. I will also tell you that 20% of all my trades are are still losing trades. This is part of the prepatory development of your methodology. You have to be able to expect the inevitable laong the way, and that is a few lsoing trades, then know how to deal with it. The very best methodologies will miss the boat, ocassionally.
Let me give you an example of using the indicators as a confluence. I use the stochastics. When I see it crossing in overbought or oversold territory, it is warning me that some reversal action is about to happen. But, I cannotb go by the stochastics alone, because it could still be another 3-7 candles that the desired action is going to happen, and that could mean a lot of pips against me. At this point, I'm looking at the cihimoku cloud. If there is getting close to an OB crossover on the stochastics, adn the price is right near the bottom of the cloud, that is probably going to be a good entry for a short. I also have a set of proprietary indicators that abet me trading decisions, adn I use the 200MA, mainly as a historical date point. The nice thing is that my S&R's do not repaint nor lag, because they are predetermined before that time period, adn they measure a trend's range, which is veryt important and helpful in looking for an entry.
One more thing that is very important to know. Understanding a trend's cyclical decomposition is very important. Let's say the daily chart is extremely OS, but you want to go short because of what you are looking at on the hourly or 4-hour chart. The latter 2 amy want to be used as a referendum for a correction, then use the hourly or even the 15-min to go long. This is why when people complain about how the markets are acting up or not tranding right, or too volatile (the list goes on), it tells me they do not know what they are talking about. School never lets out in forex.

well i dont have the statement to speak about so i guess.. i got a pretty good system that i am NOT selling ( just giving my opinion). so heres a clip its just running in a back test... a bit of a lag but gives nice calls .. so tell me what should i do better, this is just 1m chart note trends( ask you opinion on why this is a waste of time) and wheres the lagg at......

gotta remember to enter on the close of the signal.
i asked you a couple months ago about your backtests, i asked waht % wins, r:r, drawdown, all you told me was that it was 'full proof', you have to remember the macd can give a long signal, but not close on the signal

It is easy to backtest anything or any indicator and show some sort of superiority about it. If you plot MACD's, stochastics, crossovers on MA's, and then go back, you will always notice just about perfect movements with the price in conjunction with the move on the indicator. The reason you are having trouble in your live trading is I am sure dur in part to the fact that you are waiting for the action that is specific to your indicator to make your move. So what happens, you get in, adn prie continues to moce against you. This is because the desired effect happened, but then it undid itself in conjunction with the price action
This is why it is okay to have these lagging indicators, but you need to have others that work as a confluence with it, and then you need to be able to anticipate the moves. This is part of developing a sound methodology. You have to be able to know how to use your indicators, adn then be able to use them as a confluential event in order to anticiapte the next move. I will also tell you that 20% of all my trades are are still losing trades. This is part of the prepatory development of your methodology. You have to be able to expect the inevitable laong the way, and that is a few lsoing trades, then know how to deal with it. The very best methodologies will miss the boat, ocassionally.
Let me give you an example of using the indicators as a confluence. I use the stochastics. When I see it crossing in overbought or oversold territory, it is warning me that some reversal action is about to happen. But, I cannotb go by the stochastics alone, because it could still be another 3-7 candles that the desired action is going to happen, and that could mean a lot of pips against me. At this point, I'm looking at the cihimoku cloud. If there is getting close to an OB crossover on the stochastics, adn the price is right near the bottom of the cloud, that is probably going to be a good entry for a short. I also have a set of proprietary indicators that abet me trading decisions, adn I use the 200MA, mainly as a historical date point. The nice thing is that my S&R's do not repaint nor lag, because they are predetermined before that time period, adn they measure a trend's range, which is veryt important and helpful in looking for an entry.
One more thing that is very important to know. Understanding a trend's cyclical decomposition is very important. Let's say the daily chart is extremely OS, but you want to go short because of what you are looking at on the hourly or 4-hour chart. The latter 2 amy want to be used as a referendum for a correction, then use the hourly or even the 15-min to go long. This is why when people complain about how the markets are acting up or not tranding right, or too volatile (the list goes on), it tells me they do not know what they are talking about. School never lets out in forex.

I'm fairly sure the price is irrelevant to this system...it just gets in the way of those pretty colours.

this indicator only paints after the close of a bar. the open bar/new bar does no show at all .. so theres no lagg but price actions...so that why you find me using larger time frames to confirm a signal .. i do use larger time frames so how you dont recall that i dont know. you also said i need other indicators which i do have and use for cross check as yo can see theres a stochastic. p. sar. and a trend strength indicator to use...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart
You said you wanted to open this thread to help people and then you moan when they PM you. You claim winning trades which always seem to be less than your losers which you leave till they go your way. As I have said many times,you are not helping anyone this way. You are one of many who post information and make themselves sound good to attract anyone who will listen. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU TRADE LIVE. You clearly are knowledgable but have nothing solid to offer. I would like to think I am wrong and that your motives are genuine but Im afraid I cant say that. I will happily seek your forgiveness when Im proven wrong.

i guess im not the only one who feels your butt<<<<<watch you get mad and type some two years to read long post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart
You said you wanted to open this thread to help people and then you moan when they PM you. You claim winning trades which always seem to be less than your losers which you leave till they go your way. As I have said many times,you are not helping anyone this way. You are one of many who post information and make themselves sound good to attract anyone who will listen. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU TRADE LIVE. You clearly are knowledgable but have nothing solid to offer. I would like to think I am wrong and that your motives are genuine but Im afraid I cant say that. I will happily seek your forgiveness when Im proven wrong.

I'm going to put in my 2 cents here..........When I first started trading, then after 6 months or so I thought I had the markets figured out because I was really rolling up some nice profits. Then I got overconfident and wiped out my account. I blamed the markets for it and then repeated the same pattern again in just several months. Then I did it again in just one month. I hope you can see my point in all of this, because the real problem was me and not the markets. I had some hard lessons, but I finally realized that if I was losing money trading currency then It could only be my fault and my fault 100%. That was my biggest lesson in learning how to not lose money trading. If you want to learn to make money in the markets the you must take full responsibility for whether you win or lose. If you blame the markets for your failure then you will not make profits in the long run.

Good Trading,
Dave

Yes, we're finally on the same page. I've found that by simultaneously doubling both the number of lines of code in my EAs AND the number of monitors, I've quadrupled my profits.

You'll find it also helps when talking to your broker to shout in an American accent.. this also increases profitability.

ahhh, finally! Someone with some actionable information. I'm tripling the lines of my ea code as we speak. I found that by cut & paste the same lines over and over again my ea opens multiple orders!! I'l be joining the Ferrari Club in no time :LOL:

Peter

I wish hustler could take a hint that it is not only me picking on him. It is really constructive inpout. I haven't told him anything that is not absolutely correct.
He also has the support of absoltely no one that has posted on this thread, because everyone can see through him as being a fraud.

I'm fairly sure the price is irrelevant to this system...it just gets in the way of those pretty colours.

You know hat I told you. You don't know how to confirm a signal. With $37 in your account, all you have done is pose as a trader. You want people to believe you know your stuff, but you are a fraud.
You don't know how to trade, and you still have not learned your lesson, and you will continue losing all your money.
Anyopne reading this post can take your word for it or mine. Everyone of your indicators lag. Period!
I alos said you need to know how to manage or manipulate those indicators in order to enter your trades. Therefore, I am not bagging on lagging indicators. But, don't try and convince people your don't.

this indicator only paints after the close of a bar. the open bar/new bar does no show at all .. so theres no lagg but price actions...so that why you find me using larger time frames to confirm a signal .. i do use larger time frames so how you dont recall that i dont know. you also said i need other indicators which i do have and use for cross check as yo can see theres a stochastic. p. sar. and a trend strength indicator to use...

that cloud indicator is trash and laggs more then any other indicator out there... all you did was put a shift on it and think is show whats next. that indicator is no more than an hieken ashi with a bs charting system ..........people dont listen to this guy hes full it.. everything he uses is the same indicators everyone else is using but he says mine lagg.. o and also he losses pips too so now hes coming down on me for a bad trade or two under these market conditions.. there are no special all telling indicators that a person can use so i dont know what hes talking about .. but the indicators i us dont lagg or repaint, price action just throws of a signal here and theres, it happens to everyone even people like pipscounter.. so how am i not a trader 4x and what makes you one.. pivot points.. and the ikii. colud.. man get off of your self and get you head out the clouds cause your full of it

How much?

Everything you metioned is nothing but phoney excuses to make up for your lack of knowledge of the markets, adn your ineptness of any idea of trading. When you blame the market, it is you. You don't know how to trade. The markets can only go one of two ways, whether you noticed or not-- it is up or down. You say your system works, then make excuses for the markets.
Take ODT's word for it. EA's don't work. They are just for lazy people who hope to get rich. Also, when you only have $37.00 and change to trade with, your account and you are both in bad shape.
I'm talking to you just like I would the guy next door. Forget trying to impress people of being someone your not. Your motive is to gather a following so you charge them for a service that does not work.
Learn to trade. Learn a methodology. Put in the time and effort that is needed to trade. Save some money that you not only will have some to trade with, but extra money in your account to back yourself up with. It doesn't have to be 1,000's, but it sure can't be $37. You can make it trading, but not by trying to get over on people like you are doing now. At one stage you had over $1,000, and you blew your account again. Don't blame the markets. You are to blame, and until you understand that, you will continue to be a failure. That's cold. But it's fact. Maybe one day you'll thank me.
Nothing new to speak about. I've been making a ton of pips, but that is nothing new. I'm trying to get you to stop faking it, and that is nothing new. BTW, if you take all day to get 2 pips, that would even be better than what you have been getting. Again, there is nothing wrong with the markets. Get on the right side, and you would know that. But then, it goes back to the fact you need to learn to trade, first.

gotta remember to enter on the close of the signal.
i asked you a couple months ago about your backtests, i asked waht % wins, r:r, drawdown, all you told me was that it was 'full proof', you have to remember the macd can give a long signal, but not close on the signal

You know hat I told you. You don't know how to confirm a signal. With $37 in your account, all you have done is pose as a trader. You want people to believe you know your stuff, but you are a fraud.
You don't know how to trade, and you still have not learned your lesson, and you will continue losing all your money.
Anyopne reading this post can take your word for it or mine. Everyone of your indicators lag. Period!
I alos said you need to know how to manage or manipulate those indicators in order to enter your trades. Therefore, I am not bagging on lagging indicators. But, don't try and convince people your don't.

I'm glad you posted all the quotes together. It just confirms what we are telling you .

that cloud indicator is trash and laggs more then any other indicator out there... all you did was put a shift on it and think is show whats next. that indicator is no more than an hieken ashi with a bs charting system ..........people dont listen to this guy hes full it.. everything he uses is the same indicators everyone else is using but he says mine lagg.. o and also he losses pips too so now hes coming down on me for a bad trade or two under these market conditions.. there are no special all telling indicators that a person can use so i dont know what hes talking about .. but the indicators i us dont lagg or repaint, price action just throws of a signal here and theres, it happens to everyone even people like pipscounter.. so how am i not a trader 4x and what makes you one.. pivot points.. and the ikii. colud.. man get off of your self and get you head out the clouds cause your full of it