A slight draw down

GTF :LOL: have you seen their logo, read the commentary, the references to Jeff Bridges? Behave yerself...;)

You've obviously not read many hedge fund reports...

(Actually it's probably because I have that I'm not treating it as a **** take ;) - of course it could be but one works with what one's given and I ain't a journalist)

(... If they lose 100% of what's left, they'll have lost less than 5% of what they started with...)

yes and since inception 90%..so if they lost 100% this year of remaining funds that would be another 10% draw down.......

yes and since inception 90%..so if they lost 100% this year of remaining funds that would be another 10% draw down.......

They seemed very pleased that this month was showing a 10% increase so far:LOL:

hmm only 890% back to Break Even then:clap:

you've popped up out of nowhere after 2 years inactive membership and suddenly started posting the same video clip on multiple threads.
alarm bells are ringing .......

we regret to report a return of –86.25 pct for the month, which brings our total return for the year to –95.83 pct and to -89.63 pct since inception.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side.
But I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong.
And I grew strong. And I learned how to get along.

Ebullio Capital Management LLP is also strong and has, as a token of confidence in the future, waived its 2 pct management fee for 2010

And so you're back, from outer space.
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face.
I should have changed that stupid lock,
I should have made you leave your key.
If I had known for just one second you'd be back to bother me...

Lessons have been learned from this and the challenges that have caused this draw-down have been brought under control and cannot impact us again going forward

Go on now, go. Walk out the door.
Just turn around now, you're not welcome any more.
Weren't you the one that made my money go goodbye ?
But did I crumble ? Did I lay down and die ?
Oh no not I, I will surviiiiiivveeee....

you've popped up out of nowhere after 2 years inactive membership and suddenly started posting the same video clip on multiple threads.
alarm bells are ringing .......

So sceptical r_e.......who's not to say this chap is sharing something with us out of the goodness of his heart, just to make us better human beings and superior traders. Ok agreed, it was SOMEWHAT(!) off-topic, many would question why the hell this potential fook-face :cheesy: is posting a Sterling trade when no one's talking about f-ing fibonacci trades!! I'm sure we've all misjudged him though. :love:

barry,
it's a pity, 'cos his website is interesting and very much in keeping with my own approach and methods.
i even PM'd him in that spirit.
but this multiple posting of off-topic sterling stuff everywhere is bizarre -

particularly when his website clearly states he ONLY trades EURUSD
:) :)

barry,
it's a pity, 'cos his website is interesting and very much in keeping with my own approach and methods.
i even PM'd him in that spirit.
but this multiple posting of off-topic sterling stuff everywhere is bizarre -

particularly when his website clearly states he ONLY trades EURUSD
:) :)

Some might say he's his own worst enemy...

They seemed very pleased that this month was showing a 10% increase so far:LOL:

hmm only 890% back to Break Even then:clap:

I think you'll find they need a 2,400% return to get back to break even for the year, or 970% from the start. At their average rate of return for the past two years of 60%, it would take them 6.76 years to get back to beginning of this year or 4.83 years to get back to initial investment (other things being equal of course). I would guess they'll be going out of business soon.

Tin ?

Reminds me of registering as a tin miner to avoid poll tax...

That was a few years ago...