A New Low?

you jumped on the ice covered pond, but it held so far - i'd make for the bank :)

Yes criticising scammers is a bit like ice road trucking, you never know when the road is going to disappear from below you.

Not true, last time you were not only informed in advance but actually used the metaphorical equivalent of landmines to cause the road to be destroyed by your own intention.

Not true, last time you were not only informed in advance but actually used the metaphorical equivalent of landmines to cause the road to be destroyed by your own intention.

Your terms of surrender were unsatisfactory.

I fear that another low is on the cards following tonight's banning of the leopard

how did things ever get quite so bad ?

I fear that another low is on the cards following tonight's banning of the leopard

how did things ever get quite so bad ?

Quite simple really...a number of members egging each other on to disrupt at will.
I have a sneaky feeling you and boyles will be next.

Quite simple really...a number of members egging each other on to disrupt at will.

Wot a surprise, I bet no one predicted that might happen :LOL:

I might just go out with a bang to celibate my 2000th post, that would be a fitting end.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/153162-ltg-goldrock-double-standards-4.html#post1900360

That is the real reason.
The number of muppet threads is growing in number daily.
Out and out disruption is not the prime aim, its just a symptom
of banging your head against a wall.
Why waste your time making constructive posts to a muppet who
will probably just say its bo11ox anyway.
The few sensible threads there are usually get nailed by said muppets.

Wot a surprise, I bet no one predicted that might happen :LOL:

I might just go out with a bang to celibate my 2000th post, that would be a fitting end.

Been crossing my mind as well :LOL:
Other than lulz, this place is starting to feel like a waste of time.

You had posted that the OP was a multi nic eg troller - that was the trigger for The Leopard imo.

Careful going down that road :) it might just affect some we all know and love :LOL:

Understood.
My point is I don't agree with the way some threads, multi-nics, trolls, or obvious wind-ups are handled. Doesn't mean I'm right, I just disagree.

Peter

I can't imagine anything worse than being banned. I mean look at all the hassle of making a new username, it's enough to drive one to drink. I might even have to go to one of those horrendous 'Internet cafes' inhabited by various ne'r do wells in order to avoid detection.

I can't imagine anything worse than being banned. I mean look at all the hassle of making a new username, it's enough to drive one to drink. I might even have to go to one of those horrendous 'Internet cafes' inhabited by various ne'r do wells in order to avoid detection.

Why bother with the internet cafe.
Just load up another proxy, like the Belgian one you post from now.
I know for sure that you wouldn't post half the stuff you do if there was the slightest chance of detection and getting your ass sued.

That's how brave you are.

I am looking forward to seeing how The Leopard reinvents himself for his return to troll, it needs to be original but I trust in his ability to provide tres lulz, though with a lifespan of a little more than a cpl of hours.

Then again he probably has a life.

Why bother with the internet cafe.
Just load up another proxy, like the Belgian one you post from now.
I know for sure that you wouldn't post half the stuff you do if there was the slightest chance of detection and getting your ass sued.

That's how brave you are.

Belgium? Go on list the rest, I'll post a photo from every one of them that I've been to in the last year. Are you even brave enough to go to Belgium, never mind the rest of them? Give me a break. When you've been to a quarter of the places I've been to you can patronise me about how 'brave' I am.

Belgium? Go on list the rest, I'll post a photo from every one of them that I've been to in the last year. Are you even brave enough to go to Belgium, never mind the rest of them? Give me a break. When you've been to a quarter of the places I've been to you can patronise me about how 'brave' I am.

Eeewwee touchy.
Hit a nerve did I !