95% myth

Good post, and I'm not about to indulge in ageism.

Spitlink, how many years have you been trading and how many have been profitable? Might I also ask what you think your average annual return is - but of course no obligation to tell us.

No, I'm not going to tell you, but it has been based on income from a small pension, that I received early in life, while I was, still, making a living from other things. I have been fortunate. That point of view of trading is different from that of a young man trying to make a fortune. I'm not trying to strilke it rich, I'm, carefully, trying to improve.

You mean to say you're not consistently making 100% a month? Mamma mia. Maybe send ODT a PM, ask to borrow one of his systems :)

Trendline break is the least profitable of all mechanical strategies,I do not use the automated version of trendline break.

With this one sentence, you display your total ignorance and provide proof that you are completely clueless.

I'm sure if someone told you that system A makes 20% a year, whilst system B makes 10% a year, you'd choose system A to trade.

I actually thought for a bit that maybe you did trade, but now I know for certain that you don't.

(You're probably still scratching your head on the system A/system B issue, you utter loser)

With this one sentence, you display your total ignorance and provide proof that you are completely clueless.

I'm sure if someone told you that system A makes 20% a year, whilst system B makes 10% a year, you'd choose system A to trade.

I actually thought for a bit that maybe you did trade, but now I know for certain that you don't.

(You're probably still scratching your head on the system A/system B issue, you utter loser)

Above are comments of a clueless loser.

Choice of system depends on the usefulness of the system, not the percentage profits,it was not based on percentages in my case.In either case losers would not know why different systems are used.

I use some systems that made no money in the past , but will do so in the future if market conditions change.

Pearls before swine

Retards do not know how to choose systems, they rely entirely on back tests profit percentages.History does not repeat itself, Napolean's history won't repeat itself, and historical back test percentage reports do not repeat themselves.

Retards do not know how to choose systems, they rely entirely on back tests profit percentages.History does not repeat itself, Napolean's history won't repeat itself, and historical back test percentage reports do not repeat themselves.

History does repeat itself ODT. Humanity does not learn from its mistakes and behaviours don't change. Do you think you live in a society that is considerably more enlightened than at the time of Napoleon?

Personally I think not.

History does repeat itself ODT. Humanity does not learn from its mistakes and behaviours don't change. Do you think you live in a society that is considerably more enlightened than at the time of Napoleon?

Personally I think not.

You forget that ODT resides in Monaco, and not some filthy flea-pit like most of the wannabes on here. So from his perspective things have improved, even though the rest
of you losers are languishing in squalor.

So from his perspective, things have improved greatly. Be humble, and he will teach you what you need to know.

Above are comments of a clueless loser.

Choice of system depends on the usefulness of the system, not the percentage profits,it was not based on percentages in my case.In either case losers would not know why different systems are used.

I use some systems that made no money in the past , but will do so in the future if market conditions change.

By the time you recognise the market condition change and implement the system, the condition will have changed again.

and so it goes!:)

By the time you recognise the market condition change and implement the system, the condition will have changed again.

and so it goes!:)

CV, that is why ODT has 44 profitable systems. You've made yourself look a little foolish I'm afraid.

Maybe OTD's systems operate as a collective. I other words when the one is long it collaborates to the others not to go short. AI trading

You forget that ODT resides in Monaco, and not some filthy flea-pit like most of the wannabes on here. So from his perspective things have improved, even though the rest
of you losers are languishing in squalor.

So from his perspective, things have improved greatly. Be humble, and he will teach you what you need to know.

That'll learn me for asking. I wish I wasn't such a looser.