5x Trading

Leopard - first of all, membership to the 5xtrading website is free.You can access any of that information whether or not you open an account with the trader.

Second of all, offering an EA in exchange for a subscription is not a crime. If you don't like my site, don't look at it. It doesn't matter to me one way or another.

What the f***? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it.

Here you say:

Tough to be a scam when not a single penny has been made from the site :)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156790-5x-trading.html#post1954622

Then you say:

Where are the sales, shewolf? Tell me. Because I don't see any money exchanging my hands at all. I am not hiding. I have nothing to hide.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156790-5x-trading.html#post1954664

Now you're saying you do charge money for some sh1tty EA?

Like, seriously, dude, like what the f***? You spacin'? You frontin'?

Yes, the trader is a registered IB in the UK, thank you for asking an appropriate question.

So, first of all, details.

Second of all, name.

Third of all, regulator details etc.

Fourth of all...of, wait, got carried away with the first / second of all thing. Anyway, speak to the hand girlfriend, because the face ain't listenin. Yo better check yosel fo yo wreck yosel. Mmm-hmm.

black-woman-attitude.jpg

What the f***? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it.

Here you say:

Tough to be a scam when not a single penny has been made from the site :)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156790-5x-trading.html#post1954622

Then you say:

Where are the sales, shewolf? Tell me. Because I don't see any money exchanging my hands at all. I am not hiding. I have nothing to hide.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156790-5x-trading.html#post1954664

Now you're saying you do charge money for some sh1tty EA?

Like, seriously, dude, like what the f***? You spacin'? You frontin'?

5xtrading doesn't charge anything. If you actually looked at the site, you would see that a 3rd party company hosts the EA. I don't have any payment processors on my site. It is just a referral site.

As for your comment of 'sh1tty EA', do you always claim such things without looking at results, statistics, or performance? I mean... that sounds like ignorance to me. "oh, because it is classified as this, it must suck" kinda deal. You should try open-mindedness and not these childish "I HAVE to prove Deron is wrong, some way, somehow because I can never be wrong myself".

Apparently, you completely ignored my answer that the trader is a registered IB in the UK for the other trading system. No comments on that one? Dead issue?

Once again I state... trying to accuse someone who does things the right way is just going to leave you looking foolish in the end.

So, PBoyles... in the end, when you find out that all your accusations are false...

Pboyles, he always tell the truth. Even when he lie. He Pboyles! You f*** with him, you f*****' with the best!

All he have in this world is his balls and his word, and he don't break them for no one. You understand?

So, first of all, details.

Second of all, name.

Third of all, regulator details etc.

Fourth of all...of, wait, got carried away with the first / second of all thing. Anyway, speak to the hand girlfriend, because the face ain't listenin. Yo better check yosel fo yo wreck yosel. Mmm-hmm.

black-woman-attitude.jpg

If you want details, read my site, create your free 5xtrading membership account, and access any information you want on the trader. I don't need to explain myself here when I've done it openly for everyone who is interested on my site...

There's nothing hidden on the site. You can get the information about the trader and call the broker if you want.

5xtrading doesn't charge anything. If you actually looked at the site, you would see that a 3rd party company hosts the EA. I don't have any payment processors on my site. It is just a referral site.

You don't make anything from it? Why you referrin' it then?

As for your comment of 'sh1tty EA', do you always claim such things without looking at results, statistics, or performance?

The're all sh1tty, dumbass. Nobody would sell them if they weren't. Sheee-it, you ass ain't got the sense God gave a chump.

I mean... that sounds like ignorance to me. "oh, because it is classified as this, it must suck" kinda deal. You should try open-mindedness and not these childish "I HAVE to prove Deron is wrong, some way, somehow because I can never be wrong myself".

Apparently, you completely ignored my answer that the trader is a registered IB in the UK for the other trading system. No comments on that one? Dead issue?

Bee-hatch, is you f*****' blind? Or you don't read so good? What the f*** is this then, motherf***er?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156790-5x-trading-6.html#post1962168

Once again I state... trying to accuse someone who does things the right way is just going to leave you looking foolish in the end.

Who's doin' what now? You ain't doin' nothin' right.

You think you like me? You ain't like me. You a punk.

If you want details, read my site, create your free 5xtrading membership account, and access any information you want on the trader. I don't need to explain myself here when I've done it openly for everyone who is interested on my site...

There's nothing hidden on the site. You can get the information about the trader and call the broker if you want.

Sheeee-it. If Shewolf right, yo gonna have to 'splain sh1t to the po-lice, fool!

Why would I want to sign up to your site? So you can spam me?

Post the details here. Name, authorisation / regulation status, inside leg, length flaccid, girth erect.

Last edited:
Sheeee-it. If Shewolf right, yo gonna have to 'splain sh1t to the po-lice, fool!

Why would I want to sign up to your site? So you can spam me?

Post the details here. Name, authorisation / regulation status, inside leg, length flaccid, girth erect.

I don't spam anyone. I don't send out emails from that site except in response to email requests. I don't openly promote the site. I don't send out notifications from the site. Nothing.

You want information, you have to get it. I'm not here to hold anybody's hand.

Once again, I tell you that you're pointing your finger at the wrong person. And, once everybody realizes that Shewolf and Pboyles are wrong about ME (they could be right about everything else, that's fine), then this is going to be a dead issue pretty quickly.

And, Leopard, you asked me why I refer to the trader in the UK?

How about he's a good friend of mine and all of his previous clients were just through word of mouth. So, I created a way to get him additional clients because that's what I do. I don't care if I make money from it or not. If my friends realize more success and I helped, that's good enough for me. I make my money legitimately in other ways.

And, Leopard, you asked me why I refer to the trader in the UK?

How about he's a good friend of mine and all of his previous clients were just through word of mouth. So, I created a way to get him additional clients because that's what I do. I don't care if I make money from it or not. If my friends realize more success and I helped, that's good enough for me. I make my money legitimately in other ways.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now now. Let's act like adults here.

But, I do find this whole thread quite amusing. I have nothing to hide. I do the right things for people in the right way. And, all you're doing is giving me unwarranted publicity that is actually helping my own cause. YES, I SAID THAT. All of your complaints and accusations are actually HELPING me improve my life and my income. So, I thank you for that :)

You guys keep rattling about, as if you're obsessed with me. I actually welcome the attention. But, when you come to find out I'm just an ordinary guy who goes about his business and hasn't committed fraud, theft, or any other malicious activity, you're going to realize that you've wasted many precious hours of your life... for what?

I don't know the answer to that. But, while you're rattling about, I'm enjoying my life and all the people around me...

How to Network and Grow Rich - 11-minute Video | M4 Research

Jesus, all this sh1t is pasted from chapter 1 of The Scammer's Handook, isn't it? Can't you f***ers come up with anything original.

:LOL:

Jesus, all this sh1t is pasted from chapter 1 of The Scammer's Handook, isn't it? Can't you f***ers come up with anything original.

:LOL:

I am sure it is.

So, chapter 2 must be 'engage in the forums as MYSELF and call people out for making stupidly false accusations. Stand up to the BS and be willing to take a few cheap shots from people who have no idea what I'm really about'.

I'll have to buy that book...