50pips Daily Trading Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTSE SHORT @ 5110

STOP LOSS @ 5130

TARGET @ 5075

I'm going to play this another way. I have a 20 point stop. If price can get back to 5100 then I will remove 50% and move stop to 5120 putting me into a break even situation.

FTSE SHORT @ 5110

STOP LOSS @ 5130

TARGET @ 5075

I'm going to play this another way. I have a 20 point stop. If price can get back to 5100 then I will remove 50% and move stop to 5120 putting me into a break even situation.

In the time that took to type the above FTSE shifted 10 pips. So I have moved stop to 5120 and removed 50%.

I'm now in this trade free.

EUR/USD chart.....

Reasons for the move I made.

Attachments

• eu.jpg
    eu.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 233
EUR/USD chart.....

Reasons for the move I made.

Both FTSE & EUR/USD seem to be stuck at there duoble ZERO's for now.

The good news for me is that both trades are risk free, the worst that can happen is breakeven on both.

I will remain to hold these trades for the time....will update soon.

Reactions: D70
Closed out the EUR/USD @ 730

Like I said on my other post I removed 50% @ 700 based on 25 pips. price came back to entry and has moved 5 pips above to 730.

So I have banked 20 pips based on 50% of my position size.

FSTE is still open. This is another trade whereI removed 50% at 5100 and then moved the stop to 5120. Price is trading around entry. But I wont close this trade uless it hits some profit or stopped out.

Okay I will not be taking anymore trade until I can take the high/low range of cable between 12pm - 2pm today and wait for the breakout.

Will update around 2pm with a chart.

so yesterday you were 50 pips down @£25 = 1250
today + £250
---------

so you make it back soon

question

what % of your bankroll is risked per trade

so yesterday you were 50 pips down @£25 = 1250
today + £250
---------

so you make it back soon

question

what % of your bankroll is risked per trade

Around those figures yes.

I tend to risk 1% - 1.5% of my account per trade. So I don't loose my nerve or control of my emotions while trading. I never have 2 trades open that both have 1.5% on the line. Its always 1% both trades or 1% and the other 1.5%.

I know the most I can lose on any given trade is 1% - 1.5% maximum.

I also limit myself to a 2.5% loss maximum per day so if I go on a bad run for one week the most I could potenialy lose is 12.5% in a week.

I'm happy with these figures, and feel I can operate freely working with them. They may not suit everyone.

I will post up some of the methods I use at the weekend. Once I have time to type up some detailed charts with the entry rules and so on. So you can see some of the stuff that I use.

I have 4-5 methods I use. Not all at once I need more monitors for that lol.

I currently have 4 monitors and I'm looking to get another 4.

I will try to post up 2 or 3 of the methods on Saturday.

I will post up some of the methods I use at the weekend. Once I have time to type up some detailed charts with the entry rules and so on. So you can see some of the stuff that I use.

I have 4-5 methods I use. Not all at once I need more monitors for that lol.

I currently have 4 monitors and I'm looking to get another 4.

I will try to post up 2 or 3 of the methods on Saturday.

That's very kind of you 50pips and I look forward to that.

Question for your 12 - 2 breakout system. Is there a cut off time after which you wont enter the market if the price hasen't broken out of your range ? I'm thinking around 5.00 p.m. ish depending on market conditions ?

Thanks once again,

klw ............

Status
Not open for further replies.