$50,000 Challange

Just Before The First Trade

Unfortunately I was unable to complete the MT4 automation part of the system so that will have to come later. However the challenge will begin within the next hour or so with regular updates throughout the day's to come. As usual I will publish at least one of my day trades per week.

Target:
$300

Will the challenge be won the public consensus at this point is:
31% (Yes), 55% (No), 14% (Not sure)

Go to Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge: Announcement of a $50,000 Forex Challenge Part 2 for detailed updates and submission of my once a week day trades.

Latest: $50,000 Forex Challenge

An independent judicator has been given full access to the trading account to monitor its performance. He is a well respected financial guru with over 40 years experience in the industry. This will provide more transparency to the challenge and further solidify my forex technology.

Check out Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge for latest up dates.

Latest Consensus

31% (Yes), 56% (No), 13% (Not sure)

You can change your vote at any time throughout the challenge and visit the main blog for daily positions that I will publish occasionally.

An independent judicator has been given full access to the trading account to monitor its performance. He is a well respected financial guru with over 40 years experience in the industry. This will provide more transparency to the challenge and further solidify my forex technology.

Check out Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge for latest up dates.

So respected that he'll remain nameless?

You've gone on about this, bumping your thread seemingly nobody is interested in, and if they are, they can easily find your blog as it's posted every post.

You've failed once, and so are going to try again, and presumably continue until you manage it, so then you can sell whatever junk you're hawking?

Can't you just leave it and assume that if people are interested they'll find their way?

I dont see why some of you guys are getting at this trader.....He is writing his journal ..Let him be happy ....i do totally understand where some of you guys are coming from and have bought it up with Goldtip before...as you cant see much value..to this thread...

Anyways Good Luck Mr Goldtip....Hope it works out for you this time

Rav

Yesterday, the markets were quite unsettled surrounding an outbreak of swine flu virus said to have originated in Mexico. One would expect this to cause further volatility throughout the week, however the model held out and will reduce each pairs lot size by 0.10/pip.

Target:
$500

Balance:
$50,007

Equity:
$48,410

Return
+0.01%

Current Performance
-0.6%

Latest Consensus

32% (Yes), 57% (No), 11% (Not sure)

Today the markets were again volatile mainly due to the continuing spread of the swine flu. The markets are in a sideways motion which could mean heavy presents of a bull market, however on the other hand the quote "sell in May and go away !" comes to mind so trade equities especially with caution.

I will publish tomorrows position before 11.30 pm GMT today on the main blog at Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge

Again trade with caution. As a result of trading my positions any losses are your actions and responsibility, neither do I expect any commission on any profits you may gain.

Balance:
$49,700

Equity:
$48,982

Return
-0.30%

Current Performance
-1.9%

Outcome:
There was a reduction in overall exposure.

32% (Yes), 57% (No), 11% (Not sure)

Positions: $50,000 Forex Challenge

The positions have now been published place them at your own risk and I don't expect any commission on your gains.

Latest Consensus

31% (Yes), 58% (No), 11% (Not sure)

Today the markets again showing an increase in volatility as the model is suggesting as it fights to pick up a trend, the published positions did not yield a return, however lot sizes were later added to existing positions which profited from the sharp pullback mid day.

Balance:
$50,466

Equity:
$48,121

Return
+0.32%

Current Performance
-1.1%

Go to Journal of a $50000 FOREX Challenge for latest updates and vote.

Yesterday, the markets are showing more signs of instability in as far as currencies go with increasing swings and out of wack prices. Anyways the model still has its work cut out as the critics look on.

Balance:
$46,396

Equity:
$46,396

Return
-7.2%

Current Performance
-9.9%