326 trades in one day

stevet,

Does that mean you run an options book and trade volatility?
If so what instruments do you deal in, or just stocks?

bonsai

i am really really sorry for wasting your time by responding in a manner that did not suit you

fair Point Steve

but if u did not care u would not post!.......I am no different, I want to be right & be heard & want people to agree with my opinion.......we all do , it is all part of being human & part of the pack mentality............especially in us males.

(this is probably why 'skimbleshanks' & other lady members r not posting on this thread, but sighing in amusement if they have been reading).

fair play to u for 'putting in', but surely it is a waste of energy if u r to dogmatic ( ifs thats the right word....zow?) so people switch of to what u r trying to say

Jay

Zow,

I think you were working in Mcdonalds when you should have been in spelling lessons.
Your incompetence shows in that department
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

stevet said:
zow

is someone's "obvious imcompetance" - their fault or the fault of the person who hired them and keeps them on

or are people the prisoners of their own interlectual or inteligence prowess - so perhaps we should except whatever momentary shit we get - in order that people are not judged over issues they dont have any control?

i will complain to whoever i think is at fault in any given situation. If I think a person is trying hard but is out of his/her depth I would complain to the manager/employer.

But what I think is pointless for example are the passengers on the TV airport shows who complain bitterly to the airport staff when they are snowed in, or refuse to accept that they are going to have to pay excess baggage fess when they try to take their 'kitchen sink' with them on holiday. Then you need a little understanding and common sense.

oatman

not running a book as i am only "hedged" with "apparent value" - but it is based in both short and long term volatiltiy, but only since volatllity is a key input to options pricing, unlike any other instrument,so all options trading is dependent on volatility

but i do look to cut spreads etc

zow

yep

and thats to the complaining response

not the B in english since its so obvious that you got a D

Perhaps we should all show some respect to those with whom we disagree.
If we deem them unworthy of respect, maybe it is better not to lower ourselves by debating with them at all.

Oatman
Oh yeah? Prove it!

I got my certificate right here.....
:cheesy:

Finlayson

i like what you are saying and i do get what you mean

but i really dont care

i came on this site a long time ago - went though the same old crap, got ****ed off with the crap and with the lurking trainers thing, and because the whole site was just full of dow spreadbettors all making money - yeh- right - i stopped coming into T2W

and only came back recenlty when i got some emails telling me that the site had changed - and to a degree it has for sure with people with real methodoligies and trading direct with exchanges etc

but i promise you - i am here to learn - i look for edges and i am here to look for edges - if my posts cause someone else to think of something which they then post and that helps me - thats why i am here

if my posts help someone - i figure that in lifes way of what you put in - you get out - then i figure i will get something from being on here

i always put out in life without any guarantees of getting something back - and i guess the weight is toward what i put out rather than what i have ever got back - but having said that - you come from nowt and if you get something or anything - thats a step up - no matter which way you cut it

but just lurking on here might start to improve my putting out to receiving basis i guess - so why dont all the bullies on here keep at me - you never know - your day might come in soon - so keep it up

Last edited:
Mr. Charts

i agree 100% - does that mean you are withdrawing your earlier and totaly negative and condescending posts? ( my description is just my opinion)

Mr. Charts said:
Perhaps we should all show some respect to those with whom we disagree.
If we deem them unworthy of respect, maybe it is better not to lower ourselves by debating with them at all.

A bit of "lively debate" does'nt seem to be a problem. The people who get offended seem to take themselves far too seriously.

Ok Stevet

Fair enough & well said.

p.s. here is a Film recommendation for anyone who is interested while we r on this Subject....." Pay it forward"...... with Haley Joel Osment, Kevin Spacey & helen Hunt.........What a Fantastic film........watch it & tell me it doesn't make u think, & if u r a man & u Cry, dont worry your girlfriend/ wife will respect u for it :cry: :)

p.s so nobody says I dont contribute anything:

havent traded these this morning as I was talking to my friend on Messenger & I thought vol would be low so took morning off......got it wrong there, anyway first opportunity for me on the DAX future would have been buy at 3760 for trade away for flat trade, second would be a sell under 65 for trade accross the Zone.........that one certainly went for an exit at 35.

looks like now forming another range , however my feed has stopped again for the 3rd time this week..........anybody else having problems with IQ feed on eurex ?

jay

i have found a connection.clickevents have a cd interveiws with traders.they have one interveiw with rahim sajan.he has an engineering degree from bristol university.from the infom about the cd,he met someone in new york who gave him a job trading the nasdaq.there is an interveiw with him on this cd about his trading style
for what its worth has anybody seen the interveiw.what is his style of trading????

well have you seen the new issue of traders.our man is there.however i think there are a few porkies being told in traders.basically,he is a scalper and i am sure he is not looking at momentum etc as described in the mag.he is just following the ax/marketmaker and making his trades accordingly.naz? how can we do this?please teach us
where is stevet?we want his input/like a hole in the head