$30 000 in my account

And I'd say, forget the 30,000 and forget the 15%.

Aim for 1,000 in easy stages.
Then 1,500 and so on.
Don't put a time limit on it but try to keep moving forward, and of course, add capital to it as and when you can afford it. The more of your own capital you have at stake, the less likely you will be to blow it (hard-earned capital that is, not a present from Daddy..not saying yours is, by the way).

Take it slowly. Don't overtrade.
You win by losing less quickly than you win, if you see what I mean.
In other words, look after your trading capital.

Thanks i have not looked at it this way. I think this goal was the reason I doubted myself and my trading system/method. I had a few losing trades and thought "I would never reach my goal" and wanted to change everything about my trading.

I wanted to force success on myself not knowing I was successful already and all I need is improvement on my trading plan and psychology.

Baby steps. If you are doing 6% a month, that is fantastic! A person I was with recently who trades currencies for a hedge fund was £14 million down in his account! So your doing better than you think :)

Baby steps. If you are doing 6% a month, that is fantastic! A person I was with recently who trades currencies for a hedge fund was £14 million down in his account! So your doing better than you think :)

Thanks you just made my day.:clap: