2011: New Years Resolutions (trading)

I think I'm finally going to dive all in an let an EA (cringe) start trading for me as a substitute when I'm not able to. I've put some thought into this. It will be my own EA developed by me and used on a completely separate account. Of course I'll probably only let it trade a penny per pip so I don't lose more than a dollar or 2!

Peter

I think I'm finally going to dive all in an let an EA (cringe) start trading for me as a substitute when I'm not able to. I've put some thought into this. It will be my own EA developed by me and used on a completely separate account. Of course I'll probably only let it trade a penny per pip so I don't lose more than a dollar or 2!

Peter

Oh Pete, you start off with 1EA, then you build another, then another. Before you know it, you've got 44 of them. I've seen it before and we all know it ends in a permanent ban. Be prepared for nautical questions from me should you buy a superyacht in the process.

Oh Pete, you start off with 1EA, then you build another, then another. Before you know it, you've got 44 of them. I've seen it before and we all know it ends in a permanent ban. Be prepared for nautical questions from me should you buy a superyacht in the process.

I have my eye on several yachts (y)

hmm 44 ea's and a ban....sounds familiar...wait don't tell me, I'll get it...

Just so I don't get a ban, I'll make sure at least 1 of the 44 ea's is not profitable so I appear genuine!

Peter

According to a reliable source, it costs about $1m demo dollars to develop 44 EA's. I hope you can afford it Pete, it's an expensive game to get into.

I've learnt that you have to be able to hold your tongue and that's what I'm going to work on. Because proving your point has a price and sometimes it's not worth paying.

Peter

Gonna be a lot of unemployed *estate agents in the UK in 2011 Pete so heh, why not..:D

* you call 'em realtors..

I've learnt that you have to be able to hold your tongue and that's what I'm going to work on. Because proving your point has a price and sometimes it's not worth paying.

Wow, your girlfriend told us that too...spooky..:eek:

To program up all those small edge strategies, and actually trade for more than an hour a day.

[Fagin]
In this life, one thing counts
In the bank, large amounts
I'm afraid these don't grow on trees,
You've got to do a trade or two

You've got to do a trade or two, boys,
You've got to do a trade or two.

[BOYS]
Large amounts don't grow on trees.

[FAGIN (spoken)]
Let's show Oliver how it's done, shall we, my dears?

[sung] Why should we break our backs
Stupidly paying tax?
Better get some untaxed income
Better to do a trade or two.

You've got to do a trade or two, boys

[BOYS]
Why should we all break our backs?
Better to do a trade or two.

( as plagiarised from Oliver )

happy trading !!
:)

For 2011, I plan to start my own FX investment pool :LOL:

I you get in quick in January you can invest for just £250.

Every month after that the mimimum investment will be doubled for late comers (£500 in Feb, £1000 in March etc) :devilish:

I am also promising 100% monthly returns for all :clap:

PM me if interested ;)

Last edited: