1pt spreads

Ladies & Chaps - I work for WS and thankyou for starting this post.
We are offering 1 pip spreads on the currencies between the core market hours of 08:00 - 16:00 UK time. To be honest most of the market vols in currency happen during these hours anyway apart from on non farm payroll days. The majority of our clients trade within these times.

We are a 1 pip spread on the Index rolling futures during market hours and the only difference between the futures and cash is the Fair value. All Index cash prices are priced off the futures contract anyway, so in essence you are trading a 1 pip spread on a non fair valued contract.

It has gone very well so far and i hope you continue to make money!

Good Luck
MarvinS

laptop1 said:
I open an account with worldspreads yesterday and funded money today. I started off with 5 pound a point to see what the platform was like, anyway I can report to you there was no problems with execution, In fact the fills where quick, I can't fault them, the platform looks very similar to C/S but worldspreads execution is much much quicker. and with only 1 pip spreads, they even offer 1 pip spread on Dow :D

I made £700 quid profit today with no probs I will keep you informed how I get along with them........... Keep it up worldspreads you got my vote... ;)

Sorry I made just over £500 quid with worldspreads not £700. as mentioned in my first post, :eek: I made the other £200 quid from CMC :D ...but this was a good day, they not always like this. :|

Racer said:
yes I have had problems too! :(
Racer

With waiting for the dealer to responded on the dealer ticket....I would say from around 3.15 pm .

Feel better its not just me then.

So , if we all move
they are going to be very busy , and as most on t2win are making money
is the whole thing going to grind to a halt ??

hornblower said:
So , if we all move
they are going to be very busy , and as most on t2win are making money
is the whole thing going to grind to a halt ??
I don't think most win on trade2win, I would say only 3% to 5% make money that is worth talking about

are you saying that everytime you want to trade, you have to wait to interact with a dealer, live?

laptop1 said:
I don't think most win on trade2win, I would say only 3% to 5% make money that is worth talking about
I think you'll find a touch of sarcasm in his post!

Arbitrageur said:
are you saying that everytime you want to trade, you have to wait to interact with a dealer, live?
Wow! you mean there is a way of trading where you don't!?

Arbitrageur said:

I have only been with them 2 days, the first day was excellent very quick fills and early today it was quick, but from around 3,15pm it went to dealer and was very slow. I though it was because I was making money from them and they tried to slow me up, but Racer said it happen to her also. It seems only me and racer got an account with them at this time?

I got the times I was waiting to get in to a trade, I wont post them on here yet, maybe they was having problems with feed. so I will give them a chance to prove me wrong if not I will post how long it was before i could get in and out of a trade tomorrow

laptop1 said:
No its true what I say. only a few make any money worth talking about

no way! I really thought that everybody on here was a profitable trader!? how can you know this is true what you say?

"hmm well they offer in their advertisement "instant execution" depending of liquidity and with FX its liquid so if they fail to INSTANTLY execute at 1 pip spread to the point its blantantly obvious ie ohh look ive been slipped 3 points or ho hum another rejected ticket then they are hoodwinkers with fat fingers and should advertise appropriately"

run for your life.......

any egg timers whirring round? usually means youve got time to boil a couple......

good luck...

Racer

are you making money with them? what does it say when you place an order on your dealer ticket

laptop1 said:
Racer

are you making money with them? what does it say when you place an order on your dealer ticket

Your having these hardboiled....... :p

sorry coouldnt resist, I'm sure its just teething problems........

fxmarkets

It was instant execution Friday when I traded and early today, but from 3pm it said waiting for dealer to respond, like I said in my ealry post they told me they was having problems with feed.well I give the guys a chance at worldspread and if it happens tommorow I will report back and how long it takes to get in to trades, the longest I waitng today on a trade was 17sec,for a fill :devilish: this is not good enough.but they are having problems with feed today, well that's what they told me :rolleyes: