1pt spreads

There has been a problem with dealing and referring for some time now, not just today or Friday

How long have you been dealing with them Racer. Well, for me it only happen today for me. Friday was great and today just before 3pm with instant execution. but after 3pm it went down hill with waiting for fills. :devilish:

Maybe Marvin will post and tell us whats going on?

Racer said:
A few weeks now and I don't think it will be improving soon

I got an email from t2win today saying how good it was ,
think I will wait and see how you all do
no point in opening an account and then, find its as bad as finspreads

hmm, well lets see how it goes.... However Ive got a sneaky, that we might be on the blower to Eddy Shah, with a headline choker, that will make him rampant enough to fire up the presses hold the front page and Re-launch the Today newspaper.

Watch this space..... Eddy my son... keep em peeled.... hmmm talking of which maybe ol shaw taylor might want a call from any concerned citizens..... ohh whatsit thingy, ahh yes.. here we go....

CRIME STOPPERS 0800 555 111

bloody good rewards too....

lets be careful out there...

Seems you know alot about the WS system for someone that has according to the quote below never used the system: Who do you work for FXMARKETS?????????????????????????

Please read statement below by fxmarkets, who apparently does not even spread bet.......

You said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Further ranting..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

righty, lets start a petition, who do they need to comply to, lets get a legal definition (for advertising pursposes BOLDLY if nothing else......) whats the legal defintion regulating these companies on INSTANT, frequency time etc, less than 1 sec confirm etc...... whats a fair legal defintion, do they have to live up to it.....? whats the legal accepted level? nobody looked into it.....? shouldnt they.. time for compliance, 1 week , 1 month..... or just get away with it until told otherwise....

I dont use spreadbet but just having a rant, who are their regulators, phone number? what do they say IF ANYTHING , that as an absolute minimum, they have to , or are expected to maintain standards to regarding Instant and frequency, what constitutes a violation of that? who monitors it? who reports it? ohh we wait for complanints? lots of complaints MAY warrant further investigation ?

lol, im p!ssed off and I dont even use them.......

INSTANT? not quite is it....

anyone else feel peeved at this, or anything to say?

I am contacting all WS clients, on a one to one basis who have an issues with our system.
As per more information on the 1pt spread:

We are 1 pip FTSE/DAX/CAC rolling futures from 08:00 - 16:30 Wall St 14:30 - 21:00
We are 1 pip GBP/EUR/AUD/JPY rolling cash from 08:00 - 16:00
These are core market hours for these markets.....

If anyone has any questions please ask, as for systems i will be contacting you soon.

Regards
MarvinS

apples10 said:
Hi Hung,

Take a look at TwoWayFutures.co.uk - they back to back with exchanges through Gibraltar - means that you pay the market Futures spread plus some comm - on the dax ends up being 0.5 point spread +0.168 each way, so good value. The back to back means its in a tax free wrapper.
Only downside is that they use exchange margin rates, therefore want a min £5K.
They use a ffastfill dealing screen, which are a well known company, means deal at exact market prices.

rgds
Hi Apples10,
Not wanting to be pedantic,but I think you'll find that TwowayFutures opperate as a IB(introducing Broker)to Futuresbetting.com the Gib based spread betting company.
I've been using Futuresbetting for 15 month and find their frontend leagues ahead of other Spread Betting companies.......interestingly they are now offering automated trading systems Ninja and Scalper.
Cheers

Staples said:
Hi mate, what does introducing broker mean? Is it better to open an account with Futuresbetting or with Twowayfutures, what's the difference? Is the 5K deposit in a GB or a GIB bank?
An introducing broker is really just an agent and my understanding is that TwoWay just introduce clients to FuturesBetting.com. So whether you go through Twoway or direct to fb, you end up opening an account with futuresbetting. My account with them is held at Barclays H.O. in Docklands, so I presume that goes for everyone.

I asked one of the futuresbetting dealers that and he wasn’t aware of it but reckoned twoway must have made a mistake and that they would get them to change it. My spread is the same in both so since I’ve always dealt direct with futuresbetting if you know the guys at tw maybe you should check just in case.