£16K Course

Its a Masters Degree. Its an internationally recognised high level qualification. There are Masters Degrees in many areas. This is unique because it is the first in Proprietary Trading that we know of. But , it still enables the succesful candidate to have the letters MSc after their name.
Its official as it comes from the University of Hertfordshire and took two years to build to an internationally recognised level, and has been signed off by profesionals and academia.

None of which means it is any good. Can you provide the modules? How many have signed up? Are free scholarships offered?

A performance yardstick is (though difficult to measure): what % forge a career in prop trading having taken the course, compared to a similar sample of ppl who go straight into (with or without any other degree) prop trading.

My guess is the difference will be negligible. If they have 16k to spunk on a crap course though its guranteed they will be able to spend longer earning 0 than the norm.

It would be interesting though if there were some graduates who actually failed prop trading previously, and then go onto do well with this msc.

The prop firms training courses are so poor on the whole and are prob more counter productive in the cases I have experienced which does shout out for something comprehensive but this has gone to the other extreme.

You are ofcourse entitled to your opinion. However, all MSc's offerred by UK universities are highly regarded and internationally recognised. They are at a higher level than Bachelors degrees. They are worthwhile attainments. In my experience Masters Degrees from Uk Universities are prestigious and highly regarded

Its a Masters Degree. Its an internationally recognised high level qualification. There are Masters Degrees in many areas. This is unique because it is the first in Proprietary Trading that we know of. But , it still enables the succesful candidate to have the letters MSc after their name.
Its official as it comes from the University of Hertfordshire and took two years to build to an internationally recognised level, and has been signed off by profesionals and academia.

So if it's so useful why were you reduced to sending it out as a T2W partner offer along with all their 900% a year forex scams and dodgy training vendor crap?

What about this instead?

Attachments

• degree.jpg
    degree.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 336
So if it's so useful why were you reduced to sending it out as a T2W partner offer along with all their 900% a year forex scams and dodgy training vendor crap?

It's actually ingenious if you think about it. Someone at that uni realised there are anough desperately gullible people out there to consistently fund the scammers lifestyles that they thought an official degree would be more attractive. I take my hat off to them.

Take the Masters. Then go to visit all the major banks and tell them you have developed a Arolagrymthiem that will make their trading floor redundant. Tell them that the great and even greater Lexvandam and Antonkreel are trying to have you murdered because you won't share it with them.
They will bite your hand orf to have your amazing BRAIN.

Attachments

• lex1.jpg
    lex1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,225
  • Dickheadkreel.jpg
    Dickheadkreel.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Brain.png
    Brain.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 245
Last edited: