:(

You need to hit it big when you are right. Otherwise, you are just sniping for peanuts.

Anyway, I am coming to a conclusion that I don't really have the patience for the market. So I am going to stop this BS leveraged trading shortly. There's easier money for me else where.

You goin' back on the game? Or if you want a job moving junk I can hook you up.

9HeSG.jpg

This is perverse. She could easily have used a milking device, and bottled the milk first.

It's not much of a game playing on the outside as a retail pot-shotter.

So how does this junk moving work ?

Depends. You can work for yourself, or work for me doing deliveries. It's helping people really, like that Tesco home delivery service.

Yeah, kinda like that. You have to buy your own scooter, but you do get a free gun. :)

So we are looking at high value cargo ?

Well, thanks for your generosity. I really am touched. But being a pizza boy doesn't quite get me up in the morning. I do IT. Even that doesn't get me up in the morning. But it does pay fair and easy work.

Overall, I think trading is fine. Just that I think to do it consistently, it has to be done on a longer time frame with no leverage. So I will continue to buy stocks but won't bother messing with leverage. Leverage is too sharp a double edged sword for my liking.

Well, thanks for your generosity. I really am touched. But being a pizza boy doesn't quite get me up in the morning. I do IT. Even that doesn't get me up in the morning. But it does pay fair and easy work.

Overall, I think trading is fine. Just that I think to do it consistently, it has to be done on a longer time frame with no leverage. So I will continue to buy stocks but won't bother messing with leverage. Leverage is too sharp a double edged sword for my liking.

Study these guys

1. William O Niel
2. Richard Wkyoff
3. Jesse Livermore
4. Nicolas Darvas
5. Mark Minervini
6. Pradeep Bonde (stockbee)

You will get nice ideas.

It's okay. On the doll point to where the bad man touched you. He's been banned now and he can't touch you anymore.

Attachments

• img_2588-785862.jpg
    img_2588-785862.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 204
Is it a coincidence that the day Dash gets banned, Lulzsec hack The Sun's website?

It's okay. On the doll point to where the bad man touched you. He's been banned now and he can't touch you anymore.

This is the first time ever someone on this forum who's genuinely offering something of value to me. So, I am deeply touched here, and here.

118936d1311029040-a-touched.jpg

Attachments

• touched.jpg
    touched.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 523
Such nitpicking. Multinick, where is the heart, blah, blah. What a bunch of cry babies. Here, happy now ?

118960d1311059471-a-touched.jpg

Attachments

• touched.jpg
    touched.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 459
It's not really relevant to anything, but has anyone seen this? I thought it was pretty funny:

banana079.gif