100k per week - serious question

how about www.trade4kicks.com

trade2win though is not a serious name. it might be accurate that we on this forum are just a bunch of amateurs, but i could do without the reminder every time I log on.

It's been bought!

As far as the amateur comment goes, utterly depends on how far you are willing to push yourself. Most of the posts are answered by people who probably aren't best equipped to give a nice full explanation, however this is a very diverse forum and most of the professionals don't talk about their markets themselves because - they already know what to do and repeating themselves would get boring.

I reckon this is why dave talks about lulz half the time or politics :) (or gambling).

Interesting thread, I was googling how much people trade per pip and came across this thread. I also found an indian thread where people bet like 30 cents or something :) Not belittling people who bet small amounts but I think it is better to bet a decent amount per pip for the following.

I trade 500k per trade, sometime double up to 1 mil if I am feeling cocky. My brother does double me sometimes even though he has a smaller account but he has a higher risk profile than myself.

Basically my aim, is to make 2k usd per day. My account size is large enough that I am never anywhere near a margin call.

The beauty of trading this size is if you are not greedy it is pretty easy( but not always) to trade 50-100 pips and do your daily target in 20 minutes-2hrs if you are lucky and choose good entry points.

Also it is real money, 2k a day will more than pay for a man's needs.

So basically as people previously mentioned and rubbished that guy that 10% per week is doable. It is in just 2 trades a day. I can see why people lose with an underfunded account, I have been there myself, leverage kills probably 9 out of 10 people.

I can also see that the more money you have the more comfortable it is to really make significant amounts per month and not be in the trades for too long.

Interesting thread, I was googling how much people trade per pip and came across this thread. I also found an indian thread where people bet like 30 cents or something :) Not belittling people who bet small amounts but I think it is better to bet a decent amount per pip for the following.

I trade 500k per trade, sometime double up to 1 mil if I am feeling cocky. My brother does double me sometimes even though he has a smaller account but he has a higher risk profile than myself.

Basically my aim, is to make 2k usd per day. My account size is large enough that I am never anywhere near a margin call.

The beauty of trading this size is if you are not greedy it is pretty easy( but not always) to trade 50-100 pips and do your daily target in 20 minutes-2hrs if you are lucky and choose good entry points.

Also it is real money, 2k a day will more than pay for a man's needs.

So basically as people previously mentioned and rubbished that guy that 10% per week is doable. It is in just 2 trades a day. I can see why people lose with an underfunded account, I have been there myself, leverage kills probably 9 out of 10 people.

I can also see that the more money you have the more comfortable it is to really make significant amounts per month and not be in the trades for too long.

Do I understand you correctly ?
You trade 500k a trade
500,000 a pip
and you want to make 2k a day i.e 2000

50-100 usd per pip. 2+ trades per day.

Target is 2k per day, 10k usd per week. Total blocked margin is 117k now . I have 4* that in reserve that I use for equities. I actually buy equities with zero leverage, do not spread bet. Although I am out of equities almost totally for now.

I still do not have the guts to use my reserves and do like 400 usd a point but in theory it would be risking the same % I have blocked on margin now but putting my whole account on the line for forex trades. Basically with my account size a 10k usd draw down is 2%.

Basically my idea is scalping at a daily pivot, stay in as long as I think I can get a decent amount. I usually do not take anything under 1000 usd in profits unless I feel the trade is going to move against me.

first one done this morning, only 50 usd per pip this one. Nice 40 pip profit and 2300usd.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 206
Hi Scalper_max. Nice to hear about your profits.

Are you going to post any live trades?

PS Myself caught that nice drops on ej, eu, and gu. Couldn't see which one was dropping faster - was just taking profits all along (partial closures)