$100 Spin up or Bust

Week 8 Mon 24th -Fri 28th Oct 2011

Week 8

Half Term and with 4 kids at home I took the week off trading.

Had some great chats with traders and had my eyes opened to Trend line Trading

I will be posting more on my blog later

Hope you all had a good week (y)

Looking forward to Week 9 and the Kids back at school :LOL:

Week 9 Mon 31st Oct 2011

Week 9

First Live day of Naked Chart Trading (y)

Instaforex
Open $184.50
+InstaRebate $0.62
Close $186.13
P/L +$1.63
+75.1 pips
Total Pips + 1357.8

October as of the 15th I was +15% but closed the Month +1.4% so not as good as September but still in the Right Direction :p

Oct 2011
Open $182.95
Close £186.13
P/L +$3.18
+1.4%

From 6th Sept 2011 to 31st Oct 2011
P/L +$48.06
PIPS + 1357.8
Trades 219
+35.09%

Last edited:
Week 9 Tue 1st Nov - Fri 4th Nov 2011

Week 9

Updating Tue 1st Nov to Fri 4th Nov 2011 now as I have had the flu and been in bed most of the week. Couldn't of happened last week when I took the week off :(

Good week (y)

Tue 1st Nov
Open $186.13
Close $187.26
P/L +$1.13
+30.8 pips

Wed 2nd Nov
Open $187.26
Close $187.47
P/L +$0.21
+10 pips

Got the Flu.....Took a trade plan on EUR/CHF and took to my bed

Thu 3rd to Fri 4th Nov
Thu Open $187.47
Fri Close $209.38
P/L +$21.91
+150 pips
Total pips +1548.6

Weekly Summary
Open $184.50
Close $209.38
P/L +$24.88
+265.9 pips
Total pips +1548.6
Total Trades 240
90.00 Lots needed +4.69

Big day today account balance hit +51.96% in 60days :clap:

@AntonKreil "90% of traders lose 90% of their money in 90 days" +51.96% in 60 Days........30 days to go

Hit all my Weekly Targets so done for the week. NFP today no need to Over Trade

NO GIVE BACK FRIDAYS (y)

Safe Trading

Have a good weekend all :)

Week 10 Mon 7th - 11th Nov 2011

Week 10

Done for the day :cool:

Instaforex
Open $209.38
Close $210.91
P/L +$1.53
+96.5 pips
Total +1645.1

Feeling a bit better this week (y)

Please take time to read my Blog :)

Tue 8th Nov 2011

Late Update

Instaforex
Open $210.91
Close $211.02
P/L +$0.11
+5.8 pips
Total 1650.9 pips

CHANGE OF BROKER

My Instaforex account I closed yesterday as I got fed up with all the re-quotes and the last straw was they just added a New UK Server but as an existing customer I could not transfer account. I would have to close and open a new account and when I mentioned that I get re-quotes all the time they seemed not bothered. Plus with all the online forum posts on trouble to withdraw funds and the fact that there are in Russia I pulled the plug on the account.

To be fair I put in a Withdrawal Request Tuesday and the Transfer was completed to Moneybookers Wednesday, now just awaiting for Transfer from Moneybookers to my Bank Account.

WHERE TO NEXT ? Dukascopy Europe

Spreads are unbeatable
Execution is Instant ECN
Deposits Lowered to £100 for Dukascopy Europe
Safe Broker
Requlated

Plus with Molecule6 you can get 45% Monthly Rebates on commissions paid to Dukascopy making them the cheapest ECN Commission Broker.

Opening a Live account is slow and long winded but hopefully up and running LIVE next week.

Until then I will demo trade on Dukascopy and update Journal when I transfer Live Funds to Dukascopy.

Safe Trading

Wed 9th Nov 2011

Withdrawal update from Instafoex

As I deposited by Debit card via Moneybookers, to withdraw I had to use the same process so I had to set up a Moneybookers account.

Account Bal $211.02

The $30 Bonus was cancelled as I withdraw the Initial Bonus Deposit and did not unlock with 90 Full lots Traded

Put a Withdrawal Request in Tuesday 8th Nov 2011 for 181.02

Today $181.02 was deposited into my Moneybookers account. I had to pay $2.46 to withdraw to my bank account.

$178.56 Transferred to bank account.

Will update when credit hits bank account

Re: Wed 9th Nov 2011

You've obviously done your research when looking for new brokers. I went through the same process earlier this week and concluded that MB Trading was the best fit for me. Did you consider them?

If in your trading style you mostly place limit orders, they are undoubtedly the cheapest ECN for commissions as they pay you when your limit orders are hit, rather than you paying them as with most brokers.

I'd like to know what swayed it for you :)

MB Trading was the best fit for me. Did you consider them?

I'd like to know what swayed it for you ?

I did consider MB Trading as they are now in the UK as MB Trading UK but I wanted to now get away from MT4.
MT4 was never developed for ECN Trading only ever as a Platform for Market Makers. But I see MBT UK now offers FREE ECN trading on MT4 which is great if you want MT4 & ECN but just not what I wanted. Plus to Deposit and Withdraw seems a bit of a mission.

I always wanted to trade on Dukascopy but never had enough funds but now with Dukascopy opening in Europe the min deposit is £100 with commisions reduced for the low funded trader. In conjuction with Molecule6 this now ticked all the boxes for me:

ECN
GBP acc
Easy Deposit/Withdrawal
Regulated
Safety of Account Funds
Great Customer Service

Week 10 Mon 7th - 11th Nov 2011

Withdrawal update from Instafoex

Account Bal $211.02

The $30 Bonus was cancelled as I withdraw the Initial Bonus Deposit and did not unlock with 90 Full lots Traded

Put a Withdrawal Request in Tuesday 8th Nov 2011 for 181.02

Today $181.02 was deposited into my Moneybookers account. I had to pay $2.46 to withdraw to my bank account.

$178.56 Transferred to bank account.

Fri 11th Nov 2011 £108.87 hit my bank account

Sept 6th 2011 - IN $106.96 (£71.31)
Nov 8th 2011 -OUT $178.56 (£108.87)
P/L +$71.60 (£37.56)

So even though I took the account up 53.15% in 64 days with the acc being in $ when converted back to £ seems like I have not moved at all trading this Micro acc and this was another factor to closing the account as I want an acc in GBP £.

This week took the opportunity to get PC tuned up and ready for next week as I'm getting BT Infinity Broadband on Tuesday.

Opening procedure for Dukascopy is slow but hopefully up and running next week
Trading Funds now £108.87 but I will be adding more as and when I can to the Dukascopy Acc.

Have a good weekend........F1 this weekend

SAFE TRADING

but I wanted to now get away from MT4.

I'm not using MT4 with MB, I actually prefer their in-house platform (even though everyone else hates it lol).

Plus to Deposit and Withdraw seems a bit of a mission.

True enough. Funds can only be transfered by Wire which takes 3 working days for my bank. I prefer more speedy methods but i'm not too fussed by it

I always wanted to trade on Dukascopy

I should probably look more into Dukascopy. I have heard some good stuff about them but my attention got stole away by MB :)

I will perhaps look into them in the near future.

Hey JDTrader , I really liked your posts on the blog.
Just wondered if you ever considered CityIndex before going with Ducas. I am with CityIndex and FXCM but I am not totally happy with the CityIndex and am considering finding another broker.
My plan would be to trade up to a decent wedge and then start trading stocks rather than just FX. I'd really appreciate your thoughts of Ducas when you are up and running with them for a while.
My blog is Trading Trends , would be great to get some feedback from you.

Just realised I used Ducas instead of Dukascopy, funny how the sub conscious works, I was thinking of someone with that surname. Though I am obviously an idiot ;-)

True enough. Funds can only be transfered by Wire which takes 3 working days for my bank. I prefer more speedy methods but i'm not too fussed by it

Also some banks charge you £25+ to send Wire Transfers. To Receive its free

Hey JDTrader , I really liked your posts on the blog.
Just wondered if you ever considered CityIndex before going with Ducas. I am with CityIndex and FXCM but I am not totally happy with the CityIndex and am considering finding another broker.
My plan would be to trade up to a decent wedge and then start trading stocks rather than just FX. I'd really appreciate your thoughts of Ducas when you are up and running with them for a while.
My blog is Trading Trends , would be great to get some feedback from you.

Sometime ago I looked into City Index but didn't like the platform

I have traded FXCM but for some reason always lose money there. FXCM TS2 Platform is great for Swing Traders but if your Scalping or Day Trading in my view not so good. Spreads not great, execution is fast but its STP not ECN

Yeah when I get a decent wedge I want to Trade FX and Invest in Stocks. The Share Centre offer a FREE no expire Share Demo account which I use. Not the cheapest to actually use Live but a great free tool to Demo Trade.

Your Blog is smart and well presented :clap:

Good Luck & Safe Trading (y)

Sometime ago I looked into City Index but didn't like the platform

I have traded FXCM but for some reason always lose money there. FXCM TS2 Platform is great for Swing Traders but if your Scalping or Day Trading in my view not so good. Spreads not great, execution is fast but its STP not ECN

Yeah when I get a decent wedge I want to Trade FX and Invest in Stocks. The Share Centre offer a FREE no expire Share Demo account which I use. Not the cheapest to actually use Live but a great free tool to Demo Trade.

Your Blog is smart and well presented :clap:

Good Luck & Safe Trading (y)

Thank you for the info and for looking at the rambles . Safe trading to you too.
Trading Trends

Week 11 and Broker Update

Week 11

After a week of waiting for Dukascopy Europe they final came back to me today.

WANTING MORE I.D. !

Your joking right ?

I said no I give up

Even though I wanted to get away from MT4 manipulated Broker Platforms I can't wait forever.

I have been testing Vantage FX UK for some time and after doing my Full Due Dilligence I have opened a Live account with them. it took 30mins from start to finish and cash is in my Live Trading Account

Just to recap, here are some of the features of Vantage FX:

• Micro, mini and standard accounts
• Spreads from 0.5 pips
• MetaTrader 4 trading platform (Soon to launch MetaTrader5)
• Up to 500:1 leverage for approved accounts
• Straight Through Processing
• 24 Hour Trading - No Dealing Desk
• No re-quotes
• No commissions
• Choice of Account Currency – GBP, EUR, USD, JPY
• Live Chat
• Regulated in the UK by The FSA
• AA Rated Bank – Natwest
• MyFX Trading Console*
• Autochartist*
• 10% Cash Bonus for New Funded Accounts*

Hi Jay

Are there any withdrawal fees?
There is a £15 withdrawal fee.
John,

I can assure you there is no withdrawal fee. We put that there as a security in cases where clients who want to withdraw small amounts to foreign lands to cover our costs.

You can take this as confirmation that you will not have withdrawal fee’s charged to your transaction.

Regards,

Jay K Mawji

Jay

Seen this on the payment screen

Please note:

· New client deposits cannot be withdrawn for a period of 8 weeks (this is to protect the cardholder).

John,

I can confirm that your funds can be withdrawn at any time, the notice on the website of 8 weeks withdrawal does not apply to you.

Kindest regards,

Jay K Mawji

Free to Dep/Withdraw by UK Debit Card

Got £108.87 out of my Instaforex acc and topped that up to £400.00 to open With Vantage FX UK, min Dep £350.00

As always my trades are Public via MyFXBook:
Vantage FX Live System | Myfxbook

Back Live Trading in the Morning

Re: Week 11 and Broker Update

After a week of waiting for Dukascopy Europe they final came back to me today.

WANTING MORE I.D. !

I've had to supply further proof of address info (scans of utility bills etc..) to 2 out of 3 of the brokers i've ever been with.

I take it the reason you refused to continue with them is not the fact they're asking for it, but the fact that it took them a week to come back to you with the request?

That is unacceptably slow.

Bit of a shame though. They have lost a customer even before they officially had one. Once you're up and running with your new account perhaps you could go through the motions with Dukascopy again, since you won't be in a rush to get started.