1:1000 leverage, instant withdrawals.

lol...No disrespect to all but I'm just wondering, why are you guys afraid to trade with 1000/1 leverage?
I know it's risky but there is also a big chance right? I mean if your afraid of your account exploding, then why just keep your lots low right?
I've never tried exness (or any other brokers yet) but I'm using 1000/1 leverage broker for almost one year now. But haven't got any problems with them.
I mean, the spreads is ok, the bonuses is good, platforms are simple, execution is fast, and lastly, i can withdraw my money any time. And yes, i earned a LOT until now.
(BTW i use infinity-space.com/en) It's not popular broker. I used it because my friend was using it.
Anyway....as i mentioned, it's not all bad.

EXNESS.COM offering 1:1000 leverage. Minimum deposit is $100. Automatic withdrawals.

How do u think, is it a dream 1:1000 leverage for traders?
Is there any risky and very high profitable strategy for this leverage?

Depends on the strategy. Obviously higher regards are available if your strategy is good – if not, higher losses are also available!

I know traders who don’t take all of the leverage on offer. IMO, it should be a balance. If you over-leverage, you’ll quickly end up in a margin call.

Leverage is a double edged sword... more important is
- IS it a Market maker
- Client money safety/ regulation

higher leverage...
what this kind of leverage offer is
- and opportunity to open many trade.
- boost on your profit in short period
- sometimes they offer a welcome bonus too.

the bad is
- too many trade, could lead an instan margin call when you open too many losing trade :)
- and also boost your loss in much short period
- a welcome bonus are a bonus boost to cut your equity, some broker pull out the bonus given instanly when the equity nearly stop level, and it lead to an instant margin call also

Leverage is a double edged sword... more important is
- IS it a Market maker
- Client money safety/ regulation

I had to laugh even thinking for a second that these guys might have any client money protection in place. What's worse is to think that someone might roll across the opening post and think that 1000:1 is a good idea. Bang goes another few kid's college funds....

Any leverage above 1:200 is a pure sign that the company is actually after your cash. 1:1000 sounds insane unless you found out about trading a minute ago.