0 pip spread!!

from CMC and I have no

Hello I´m new in forex.
Who is CMC broker, can you give me a link? Is he good?

Thanks Franc

Hi Guys, GammaJamer or anyone there... i need an advice... mi intermediary Broker is trading with Forexvan, his name is Curatola & Associates, from Argentina. I supose his capital is Us$300.000.000 or even more. I'm client for 3 years everything seems normal...but there are some things that makes me doubtfull.
a) When you ask your money, Curatola lasts 30 days to give it you back.
b) He seems to be a very good broker with an avg annual profits of 90%, the last 3 years and obviously all the clients think's he is like a god.
c) In the last three years he did nothing to reduce the payment time.
With these little data, what's your advice for me??
Thank you very much, i appreciate any commentary.
Tomás

tomasn said:
a) When you ask your money, Curatola lasts 30 days to give it you back.

c) In the last three years he did nothing to reduce the payment time.
With these little data, what's your advice for me??
Thank you very much, i appreciate any commentary.
Tomás

Hi Tomas,

I think you should have a good look at your documentation from your Broker and read if it tells you how your Broker deals with withdrawal of money by the customers.

I think a 30 day notice period is not unusual, especially if your broker is fully invested or has a small cash position. It stops a lot of people demanding money at the same time which can be negative for the trading strategy he uses because he will constantly be having to adjust his market positions to pay people their money. With the 30 days it just helps him to plan ahead better.

If he is reliable in paying money in 30days over and over, I don't think you should worry to much.

Thank you, Era. I'm a rookie or even more in Forex and i don't know well how is the mechanism to do operations in Forex. When i made my decision of investment in Curatola i'd already knew about "the 30 days" but i didn't had an explanation why or the explanations didn't satisfy me.
And many people said that Forexvan is not so trustfull because of the spread he gives and his address, so i don't know what to do. I have friends that made withdrawal and everything goes right...but i don't know if this gonna last forever...you know..
Thank you again for your advice, and i hope others give me his advices.
Bye.

Hi ImranQ - I agree - there must be a catch!

But if retail brokers are so bad, and if they do "screw you", manipulate the market (due to their conflict of interests - profiting from clients losses) - as seems to be the case from reading these discussion boards, it amazes me that -

A) They have any clients - given the poor service and conflict of interests
B) Any clients they do have are profitable and are able to generate a living

I'm not saying that they don't screw clients - but if they do (and I believe that they do so at times), why do people trade with them?

Hi Faris

Haver had a look at ForexVan zero pip spread information @ - http://www.forexvan.com/files/benefits.htm & http://www.forexvan.com/files/trading.htm.

With a zero pip spread on spot forex and commission free index, futures and CFD trading - how exactly can/do they make their profit? WHAT IS THE CATCH?

Their world offices are based in the British Virgin Islands - does this tell us something?

Many thanks

jtrader.

Because there's one born every minute