Orderflow Analytics any experience?

This is a discussion on Orderflow Analytics any experience? within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/ They look like a scam to me, wanting you to pay them some $2500 to learn to use the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 20, 2010, 2:50am   #1
Joined Jan 2008
Cool Orderflow Analytics any experience?

http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/
They look like a scam to me, wanting you to pay them some $2500 to learn to use the software before you even pay for the software.
Strange.
Anyone had any experience?
Of course the indicators and algorithms look great on the video.
But then once you waste your money and see they have the same result as a moving average then what?
Dr_Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2010, 9:22pm   #2
Joined Jun 2004
Re: Orderflow Analytics any experience?

hello Dr, i took there free trial and was impressed, so instead of signing up for course i decided to take the offer of $175 for another month just to make sure it suited my style.. i am into my 3rd week and i have to say the guy running it seems to make money most days yes he has a few bad days but thats trading, but all in all i am very happy.
the best thing is its using price action and has no indicators, which is verty cool, so i would at least recommend taking the free trial.

regards

daza
Daza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2010, 9:23am   #3
Joined Jan 2008
Thumbs down Re: Orderflow Analytics any experience?

Dr_Jones started this thread They have no free trial so wtf are you talking about?
I emailed them to even pay for them and all I got was some stupid email telling me how I MUST attend the bootcamp course for $2500 and asking for my phone number with 100 so called testimony's from people saying its so great.
Its on their webpage $99 lease $1200 lifetime lease so what are you talking about with $175?
Old Jan 24, 2010, 10:33am   #4
Joined Nov 2004

Looks like it is another variant of MarketDelta. It should be pointed out that what these products do is look at the count of contracts traded at bid and at ask at each price level. That is "half" of the order flow story. The other "half" is what is going on with limit orders in the order book.
dcraig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2010, 11:41am   #5
Joined Jan 2008

Dr_Jones started this thread Yeah it probably is, but seems to have some additional tools that may make it easier and quicker to make determinations.
I mean $99 to try isn't to bad just to see if it helps.
But of course thats if you can even buy it they send you an email asking for your phone number telling you they will contact you.
I don't like that its just so they can try and manipulate you with pressure sales tactics.
To me it looks like they are using the indicators and tools to try and sell training and mentoring doing it in a sly manner.
Old Jan 24, 2010, 11:42am   #6
Joined Nov 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jones View Post
To me it looks like they are using the indicators and tools to try and sell training and mentoring doing it in a sly manner.
Could well be the case.
dcraig1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2010, 1:26pm   #7
Joined Jun 2004

Hey Dr,, calm down, no need to be so foul mouthed,,,FGS.
yes they do do a trial but its not on site you need to contact george and he does an interview, then you can arrange a trial

and i am sorry the cost was not $175 it was 175 )from UK) my mistake, it here under OFA for newbies,,,http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/OFA_Home.aspx..

why oh why do people ask for a reply on stuff then knock you down when you give one,, next time find out your self

oh and believe me its nothing like crappy market delta as its not time based or range or tick or any thing like that,, as i said i have not purchased it yet as i am still evaluating, but just wanted to give an honest opion to you questions only to be knocked down,, why does any one bother

regarding a scam and them selling a course to use there software,, well i asked them the same question, i do not want to be tied to a peice of software, and there reply was, the software is there to help you learn but more more important to help you make money while learning,, so i asked will i learn how to trade with out it, and they said yes but that the apprentice program for 5k,, a lot of cash i know,, thats why i am taking my time to evaluate it before commiting any money.

i am sure i will now get some reply saying ' i must be an affiliate to them or crap like that, so think what you like, but i only found them the week before xmas and am not trying to sell any thing,, just giving my opion like you requested from people, as you did ask''''anyone had any experience?'''''

and i never gave a phone number, just used skype or yahoo IM.

kind regards

daza

Last edited by Daza; Jan 24, 2010 at 1:42pm.
Daza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2010, 2:03pm   #8
Joined Jan 2008
Cool Re: Orderflow Analytics any experience?

Dr_Jones started this thread I am calm I didn't say anything bad I just couldn't understand what you meant by $175 when its $99.
And if you paid 175 pounds geeeez thats like $282 whats with that?
It has nothing this doesn't have.
http://www.fin-alg.com/marketbalance.html
And it has to be based on a volume or range chart, to say its not is naive, a chart has to be based on something.
The COT number above it is just the difference between buys and sells like delta.
They are using the so called 'secret' 'special' tools to sell mentoring for 5k.
I cant remember the last time I needed to be 'Interviewed' to buy something.
No doubt its to put high pressure sales tactics on newbies who know no better.