Tick Trader Course by David Marsh

This is a discussion on Tick Trader Course by David Marsh within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Has anybody tried David Marsh's Tick Trader course on emini trading? Would appreciate any feedback or assessment thereof....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 23, 2008, 12:56pm   #1

Joined Mar 2004
Tick Trader Course by David Marsh

Has anybody tried David Marsh's Tick Trader course on emini trading?

Would appreciate any feedback or assessment thereof.
kwilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2008, 5:45pm   #2

1 Posts
Joined May 2008
I'd like to know what people made of this as well. He's stopped selling it now. Says he makes about $1,500+ every day...hardly any losing days. Seems a bit "too good to be true". ?
stocktrader69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2008, 5:10pm   #3

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Have you guys tried it out? Sounds like lifestyle is a key attraction - more than the points or the money - double money back guarantee - did you need to take it up?
mattsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2008, 7:32pm   #4

5 Posts
Joined May 2007
Does anyone has it? Please drop me a msg to let me know if you have this one.
Thanks!
Peter7007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2008, 2:40am   #5

Joined Aug 2008
BUMP, still no answers...........? Guess they are all keeping it to themselves
The_Snowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2008, 12:36pm   #6
Joined Jun 2004
well for a guy how makes money every day as he claims, and had no need to sell it anymore so he stopped selling it, he has now restarted selling again so must mean he needs the money!!!! go figure......., oh and i have it and lets just say i do not trade it!!!!! enough said!!
Daza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2008, 11:39pm   #7

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
further info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daza View Post
well for a guy how makes money every day as he claims, and had no need to sell it anymore so he stopped selling it, he has now restarted selling again so must mean he needs the money!!!! go figure......., oh and i have it and lets just say i do not trade it!!!!! enough said!!

Daza, could you say a bit more please, like why you don't use it? Did he not live up to the guarantee or did you just not understand/like the method. Is the claim of getting at least 1 pt a day untrue or what? More details much appreciated.
Ash8 is offline   Reply With Quote