Trading the Indices with Algorithms

This is a discussion on Trading the Indices with Algorithms within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; And of course how high prices are likely to go Red and Yellow arrows, each is a different Algo , ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:19pm   #17
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread And of course how high prices are likely to go Red and Yellow arrows, each is a different Algo , programmed a bit different,depending on how tight you want your stop to be !
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:24pm   #18
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
That's the goal. What are your results ? 8 hour sleep should give you 16 trading hours a day currently.
That too much , quality time when you are dealing with Algos! Did you see my charts? The only time is important is when prices reach the coordinates , then timing becomes crucial ...Set your stop and relax, but I can't watch 24 hours, because it always seems to touch the coordinates at odds times when your not watching ! that why we need to assemble a team, and take turns watching
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:29pm   #19
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
That's the goal. What are your results ? 8 hour sleep should give you 16 trading hours a day currently.
that way too many hours , Did you see my charts, Algos give you the exact corrdinates, problem is they always seem to hit when you are not watching...! Hence the need to assemble a team, and take turns watching ! ...
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:32pm   #20
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
That way too many hours , Algos gives the exact corrdinates, problem is they always seem to hit when you are not watching Hence the idea to have a team and take turns watching .....
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:37pm   #21
Joined Apr 2016
If you can demonstrate real profits with this algo, I will be happy make you a trading system for free. Then all you have to do is to spend 10 minutes each day to count your money. Rest of the time, you are free to do whatever you like.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:39pm   #22
Joined Oct 2017
Algos give correlaton and exact entry and stops prices

Cyberraul started this thread Joe here is the most recent ES 3 min chart, Please notice how the blue dots limit the movenment to the downside, and provide entries with low risk , it takes a little bit of practice to read the algos , but the info is all there.After the Sell signal is given for that brief downdraft , notice how the yellow dots (Algos) limit the moves to the upside ............People make mistakes , Algos don't
Attached Thumbnails
es-3-min.png  
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:41pm   #23
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberraul View Post
Joe here is the most recent ES 3 min chart, Please notice how the blue dots limit the movenment to the downside, and provide entries with low risk , it takes a little bit of practice to read the algos , but the info is all there.After the Sell signal is given for that brief downdraft , notice how the yellow dots (Algos) limit the moves to the upside ............People make mistakes , Algos don't
Now those 2 purple lines I go to a higher time frame to see how low prices can go , and that where I got the 2 purple lines
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:45pm   #24
Joined Apr 2016
Demo pips are not very interesting. Did you make real money from that signal ?
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote