Trading the Indices with Algorithms

This is a discussion on Trading the Indices with Algorithms within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Reviewing this weeks trading Range for the Russel .... In case of a steep drop , I can count on ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:17pm   #16
Joined Oct 2017
Algos let me know how low prices can drop

Cyberraul started this thread Reviewing this weeks trading Range for the Russel ....
In case of a steep drop , I can count on the Algos programmed into may program to let me know ahead of time how low prices can go (Blue Dots ) on this 30 minute Chart from Friday
Attached Thumbnails
russel-30-min-8-10.png  
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:19pm   #17
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread And of course how high prices are likely to go Red and Yellow arrows, each is a different Algo , programmed a bit different,depending on how tight you want your stop to be !
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:24pm   #18
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
That's the goal. What are your results ? 8 hour sleep should give you 16 trading hours a day currently.
That too much , quality time when you are dealing with Algos! Did you see my charts? The only time is important is when prices reach the coordinates , then timing becomes crucial ...Set your stop and relax, but I can't watch 24 hours, because it always seems to touch the coordinates at odds times when your not watching ! that why we need to assemble a team, and take turns watching
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:29pm   #19
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
That's the goal. What are your results ? 8 hour sleep should give you 16 trading hours a day currently.
that way too many hours , Did you see my charts, Algos give you the exact corrdinates, problem is they always seem to hit when you are not watching...! Hence the need to assemble a team, and take turns watching ! ...
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:32pm   #20
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
That's the goal. What are your results ? 8 hour sleep should give you 16 trading hours a day currently.
That way too many hours , Algos gives the exact corrdinates, problem is they always seem to hit when you are not watching Hence the idea to have a team and take turns watching .....
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:37pm   #21
Joined Apr 2016
If you can demonstrate real profits with this algo, I will be happy make you a trading system for free. Then all you have to do is to spend 10 minutes each day to count your money. Rest of the time, you are free to do whatever you like.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:39pm   #22
Joined Oct 2017
Algos give correlaton and exact entry and stops prices

Cyberraul started this thread Joe here is the most recent ES 3 min chart, Please notice how the blue dots limit the movenment to the downside, and provide entries with low risk , it takes a little bit of practice to read the algos , but the info is all there.After the Sell signal is given for that brief downdraft , notice how the yellow dots (Algos) limit the moves to the upside ............People make mistakes , Algos don't
Attached Thumbnails
es-3-min.png  
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:41pm   #23
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberraul View Post
Joe here is the most recent ES 3 min chart, Please notice how the blue dots limit the movenment to the downside, and provide entries with low risk , it takes a little bit of practice to read the algos , but the info is all there.After the Sell signal is given for that brief downdraft , notice how the yellow dots (Algos) limit the moves to the upside ............People make mistakes , Algos don't
Now those 2 purple lines I go to a higher time frame to see how low prices can go , and that where I got the 2 purple lines
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:45pm   #24
Joined Apr 2016
Demo pips are not very interesting. Did you make real money from that signal ?
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:48pm   #25
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
If you can demonstrate real profits with this algo, I will be happy make you a trading system for free. Then all you have to do is to spend 10 minutes each day to count your money. Rest of the time, you are free to do whatever you like.
Gee, that sounds almost too good to be true ! You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true m it problably isn't
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 10:56pm   #26
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberraul View Post
Gee, that sounds almost too good to be true ! You know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true m it problably isn't
No , serioulsy Joe Its very accurate and it works , Of course I would not want to prove it to you, I would want you to prove it to yourself , and that would take some time on your part... we could talk more , got attend to the open, now ..
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:24pm   #27
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberraul View Post
I would want you to prove it to yourself
Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.
EnlightenedJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Cyberraul
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:38am   #28
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread [QUOTE=EnlightenedJoe;2973792]Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.[/QUOTE

Can you join me on Teamviewer and Skype ? I like to show you ! I trade mostly American open , and I particular like the afternoon goose up, or ramp up , which seems to come around the same time everyday , I used to work nites, but the range is too limited , the range in the day mkt has been great ....
Attached Thumbnails
ym-6-min-channel-pre-goose.png  
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:40am   #29
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread [QUOTE=Cyberraul;2973806]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnlightenedJoe View Post
Ok, call a signal, I put money on it.[/QUOTE

Can you join me on Teamviewer and Skype ? I like to show you ! I trade mostly American open , and I particular like the afternoon goose up, or ramp up , which seems to come around the same time everyday , I used to work nites, but the range is too limited , the range in the day mkt has been great ....
that's a 6 min , just to map put the range, that way I know how high they gonna ramp it , but we can go to the 1 min to get exact signals to catch the swings
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2017, 12:46am   #30
Joined Oct 2017
Cyberraul started this thread [QUOTE=Cyberraul;2973808]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberraul View Post

that's a 6 min , just to map put the range, that way I know how high they gonna ramp it , but we can go to the 1 min to get exact signals to catch the swings
Here is the 1 min , on that downswing , I put a purple circle when all the Algos are in agremment , which make it for a very high probability trade !
thanks Let me know if ur interested in making some serious money, I am !
the fact that you are on a different tine zone might work to our advantage !
Attached Thumbnails
nq-1-min.png  
Cyberraul is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is there a way to see other traders stops like the algorithms do? rg12 Stocks 3 Oct 16, 2017 12:31pm
U.S. Equities market algorithms & orders list tomekinv Educational Resources 0 Jan 6, 2015 9:28pm
A wee point about algorithms... arabianights General Trading Chat 13 Sep 29, 2010 11:03pm
globex matching-price algorithms cuotes Futures & Options 9 Oct 3, 2009 11:47am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)