The most profitable trading system

This is a discussion on The most profitable trading system within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by birzos Have access to multiple each with different amounts of effort and return expectation. Long timeframe on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 27, 2016, 3:56pm   #57

Joined Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by birzos View Post
Have access to multiple each with different amounts of effort and return expectation.

Long timeframe on 1d and 1wk with 20%/qtr or /annum
Mid-timeframe on 240mn and 1d with 20%/mth
Low timeframe on 1mn & 5mn with 20% per week
Very Short timeframe on 1mn and under with 20% per day

The last one is seriously tiring even with the technology, but all are 5:1 and 10:1 P&L risk on Futures & Forex. Yesterday up +14% of account on two 1mn Futures trades (institutional indicators), July16 +18% on mid-timeframe Forex (discretionary methodology), generally concentrate on mid and short timeframes.
That's seriously impressive. Do you compound your accounts?
cbrads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2016, 7:05pm   #58

1 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Good afternoon is my first forum
I am Spanish, I do not speak English, I communicate with Google translation.
I have not marketed I am never learning with MT4 in currencies and I am with the strategy of sten weinstein following the book.
Vincent greets them
vicenthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2016, 2:05pm   #59

Joined Dec 2016
Quote:
Have access to multiple each with different amounts of effort and return expectation.

The last one is seriously tiring even with the technology, but all are 5:1 and 10:1 P&L risk on Futures & Forex. Yesterday up +14% of account on two 1mn Futures trades (institutional indicators), July16 +18% on mid-timeframe Forex (discretionary methodology), generally concentrate on mid and short timeframes.
Like your strategy, well done.
Donovann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2016, 2:37pm   #60
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:

What strategy is the basis for your projections?
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2016, 12:19pm   #61

3 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
there is nothing like the most profitable trading system. all the systems can not be ranked. instead we can analyze the system's performance in a particular circumstance.
mitra sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2016, 5:57pm   #62
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:

so you can take 20% out of 50 weekly bars ? ....and the 1min charts offer probably 9 hours a day premo trading = 540 bars a day .........and you do 20% .........can you explain the stats a little more ?

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2017, 3:04pm   #63
Joined Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrads View Post
That's seriously impressive. Do you compound your accounts?
Not much without proofs. For now its just a high talk
billyjean is offline   Reply With Quote