The most profitable trading system

This is a discussion on The most profitable trading system within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by Pat494 I find that making the system generally available seems to water it down as if the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 14, 2017, 2:44pm   #76

Joined Jul 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I find that making the system generally available seems to water it down as if the bigger players are betting against it.
Yes, exactly what I meant, basically if a lot of people (money) are chasing the same system, you'll know exactly where people are buying (support) and were they are selling (resistance) and you can just front run it a little and then someone will come along and do it a little more and in the end the system is going to be arbitraged away... That's why you cannot find a good system and have to develop it yourself...

Count de Money number 1 trading rule: EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Before you trade even single penny on the stock market, please spend the time and educate yourself by back testing different trading strategies and ideas - go to eBay and search for "historical stock market data", you can buy 20 years of data for less than $100 - that's all you need to start.
Quantt is offline   Reply With Quote