The most profitable trading system

This is a discussion on The most profitable trading system within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by darktone I try n keep my brain out of it as much poss. That would make a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 28, 2016, 8:17pm   #33
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
I try n keep my brain out of it as much poss.
That would make a good TV series
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 6:10pm   #34

Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermal11 View Post
If you're looking for a Master Key to unlock any market which uses Quantum Mechanics, Classic Physics, Phi, Elliot Wave, and Vortex 9 math...I suggest calling this individual. His accuracy is insane! His system is not cheap as it costs 15k, however you will get one on one training. You will also have access to a forum/chat with all of his clients who have made a killing already and are always happy to help you dial in the method. Tell him Adam sent you. He will give you a live demonstration...the system sells itself. His website is:

"Quantum Mechanics, Classic Physics, Phi, Elliot Wave, and Vortex 9 math" ...........truly amazing and only £15K !

Last edited by Trader333; Oct 4, 2016 at 2:10pm.
sminicooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 6:11pm   #35
Joined Jul 2008
I'll take 2
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 6:50pm   #36

Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
The market isn't as unpredictable as people think, there's order inside of chaos.
That's absolutely true but it doesn't cost £15k to find out.

IMHO anyone with such a fantastic system would just trade it quietly & get rich wouldn't they? Why have the bother of dealing with punters having most likely more money than common sense?
sminicooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 7:33pm   #37

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
He wants to share what he's learned. All I'm saying is that if you want to see a live demo of something that will blow your mind you're more than welcome to check it out. If you want to use what you see to have an edge on the financial markets, well...that costs money
Is he from Nigeria?
Old Oct 3, 2016, 7:40pm   #38
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
He wants to share what he's learned. All I'm saying is that if you want to see a live demo of something that will blow your mind you're more than welcome to check it out. If you want to use what you see to have an edge on the financial markets, well...that costs money
I watched the promo video on your site Thermal11. Well, if I'm honest, I only watched about half of it. I'd have struggled to get to the end and kept my prawn supper down - it was that nauseous.

I'm afraid you'll have no joy peddling this nonsense here.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2016, 1:45pm   #39
Joined Aug 2012
iam using ea, without any problem , since last couple of month.

its free system and, i download from below site
www.level-2-ea.info
trisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2016, 5:48am   #40
Joined Aug 2016
Always keep an eye open for how the big boys are performing, keep googling their status. I would also suggest to trade in different markets, you never know where it works best for you.
alexisjohn is offline   Reply With Quote