The most profitable trading system

This is a discussion on The most profitable trading system within the Trading Systems forums, part of the Methods category; Originally Posted by tokyojoe Indicators = stabilisers while learning the ropes profitable trading system = through your eyeballs & in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 28, 2016, 7:32pm   #31

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyojoe View Post
Indicators = stabilisers while learning the ropes

profitable trading system = through your eyeballs & in your brain
I try n keep my brain out of it as much poss.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 8:08pm   #32

Joined May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...act=mrc&uact=8
tokyojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Sep 28, 2016, 8:17pm   #33
Joined Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktone View Post
That would make a good TV series
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 6:10pm   #34

Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermal11 View Post
If you're looking for a Master Key to unlock any market which uses Quantum Mechanics, Classic Physics, Phi, Elliot Wave, and Vortex 9 math...I suggest calling this individual. His accuracy is insane! His system is not cheap as it costs 15k, however you will get one on one training. You will also have access to a forum/chat with all of his clients who have made a killing already and are always happy to help you dial in the method. Tell him Adam sent you. He will give you a live demonstration...the system sells itself. His website is:

"Quantum Mechanics, Classic Physics, Phi, Elliot Wave, and Vortex 9 math" ...........truly amazing and only £15K !

Last edited by Trader333; Oct 4, 2016 at 2:10pm.
sminicooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 6:11pm   #35
Joined Jul 2008
I'll take 2
forker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 6:50pm   #36

Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
The market isn't as unpredictable as people think, there's order inside of chaos.
That's absolutely true but it doesn't cost £15k to find out.

IMHO anyone with such a fantastic system would just trade it quietly & get rich wouldn't they? Why have the bother of dealing with punters having most likely more money than common sense?
Old Oct 3, 2016, 7:33pm   #37

Joined Aug 2003
Quote:
He wants to share what he's learned. All I'm saying is that if you want to see a live demo of something that will blow your mind you're more than welcome to check it out. If you want to use what you see to have an edge on the financial markets, well...that costs money
Is he from Nigeria?
Old Oct 3, 2016, 7:40pm   #38
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
He wants to share what he's learned. All I'm saying is that if you want to see a live demo of something that will blow your mind you're more than welcome to check it out. If you want to use what you see to have an edge on the financial markets, well...that costs money
I watched the promo video on your site Thermal11. Well, if I'm honest, I only watched about half of it. I'd have struggled to get to the end and kept my prawn supper down - it was that nauseous.

I'm afraid you'll have no joy peddling this nonsense here.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2016, 1:45pm   #39
Joined Aug 2012
iam using ea, without any problem , since last couple of month.

its free system and, i download from below site
www.level-2-ea.info
trisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2016, 5:48am   #40
Joined Aug 2016
Always keep an eye open for how the big boys are performing, keep googling their status. I would also suggest to trade in different markets, you never know where it works best for you.
alexisjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 8:56am   #41

4 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
I believe I have discovered one of the best trading systems out there. It's approach is unique and I have not seen anyone out there using the same method as I do.

System/model is Quantitative-Algorithmic, the analysis part is fully automatic developed in high performance C (crunches large amounts of raw data). The order entry is manual.

Return is stellar, the system have returned on average +50% annually return with a max drawdown of -15%. Long term returns is +1000% for a 6 year period since mid 2010. It's style is multi-day swing trading and make on average 10 trades per year so one can trade it manually with ease.

If you would like to tap in on this amazing quantitative trading system send me a mail at emanuel.quant@gmail.com
Emanuel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 10:18am   #42

Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanuel1 View Post
I believe I have discovered one of the best trading systems out there. It's approach is unique and I have not seen anyone out there using the same method as I do.

System/model is Quantitative-Algorithmic, the analysis part is fully automatic developed in high performance C (crunches large amounts of raw data). The order entry is manual.

Return is stellar, the system have returned on average +50% annually return with a max drawdown of -15%. Long term returns is +1000% for a 6 year period since mid 2010. It's style is multi-day swing trading and make on average 10 trades per year so one can trade it manually with ease.

If you would like to tap in on this amazing quantitative trading system send me a mail at emanuel.quant@gmail.com
Are these fancy terms (Quantitative-Algorithmic,high performance C, fully automatic) which are utterly meaningless in the context of knowing whether your system is any good, meant to impress us? Stellar returns? – A basic trend following system used properly will achieve what you quote.

How about some hard facts – e.g. how much money do you want. A good start would be to publish the reply you give to an enquirer's email. It's hard to believe that you have discovered something that has eluded the trading world for so many years.
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk
Old Oct 16, 2016, 11:13am   #43

4 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by sminicooper View Post
Are these fancy terms (Quantitative-Algorithmic,high performance C, fully automatic) which are utterly meaningless in the context of knowing whether your system is any good, meant to impress us?
Just a description of the workings of the system. For knowing if a system is any good one use CALMAR, MAR, Sharpe and Sortino.

Quote:
meant to impress us?
Not at all. We all by now know that the best approach to extract Alpha out of the markets is to use mathematics. ie. quantitative analysis.

Quote:
Stellar returns?
You bet. I have not seen a single day trader, swing trader or trend follower that can show long term annual consistent returns of average 50% while keeping the drawdowns within 15%.

Quote:
A basic trend following system used properly will achieve what you quote.
That is false. Most trend following strategies do perform 15-20% annually. No one is at in the range 40-50% long term with the same risk metrics.

Quote:
How about some hard facts – e.g. how much money do you want. A good start would be to publish the reply you give to an enquirer's email. It's hard to believe that you have discovered something that has eluded the trading world for so many years.
I'm not asking for any money, I have all the money I need. I enjoy helping people, I help relatives, friends and others to grow, build wealth and realise their goals.

Last edited by Emanuel1; Oct 16, 2016 at 11:52am.
Old Oct 16, 2016, 11:29am   #44
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanuel1 View Post
. . .I'm not asking for any money, I have all the money I need. I enjoy helping people, I help relatives, friends and others to grow, build wealth and realise their goals.
Hi Emanuel1,
Perhaps you'd care to expand why you're here and the point of telling us that you have an amazing system? If you're not here to sell it - then why are you here? If, as you claim, you're here for altruistic reasons then that's great - good on you - but why not post the details about it for members to run with it if they want?

Joining a forum like this one and making bold claims in your debut post and then inviting members to contact you privately via e-mail has been done many, many times before. In all cases, without exception as far as I recall, the person concerned was a ne'er-do-well who did not have the best interests of members at heart. Hopefully, you're the exception that proves the rule, but the onus is very much on you to demonstrate that you're genuine. A good start would be to do as sminicooper suggests and assume we've e-mailed you expressing interest and to post your reply here.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 12:08pm   #45

4 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
Hi Emanuel1,
Perhaps you'd care to expand why you're here and the point of telling us that you have an amazing system? If you're not here to sell it - then why are you here? If, as you claim, you're here for altruistic reasons then that's great - good on you - but why not post the details about it for members to run with it if they want?

Joining a forum like this one and making bold claims in your debut post and then inviting members to contact you privately via e-mail has been done many, many times before. In all cases, without exception as far as I recall, the person concerned was a ne'er-do-well who did not have the best interests of members at heart. Hopefully, you're the exception that proves the rule, but the onus is very much on you to demonstrate that you're genuine. A good start would be to do as sminicooper suggests and assume we've e-mailed you expressing interest and to post your reply here.
Tim.
Yes, scepticism is understandable, I do run managed accounts for these who are interested in gaining access the strategy. I do charge a monthly performance fee based up on high water mark. The fee is elected only if the account owner grows their capital, so it is basicaly cost free.

Managed Accounts is a structure that provides safety for both parties, I only have a authorisation to submit orders to the account, nothing else. The owner have full control and transparency of their money and activity.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/managedaccount.asp