TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

This is a discussion on TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 I am having a blast!!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 13, 2008, 2:35am   #1

Joined Aug 2006

6ufgtuw.gif

I am having a blast!!

Last edited by Sharky; Jan 14, 2008 at 12:56am. Reason: Converted linked in image to an attachment (to stop page breaking)
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 3:15am   #2
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Moved the thread to MT4 section of the forum.

Looks good...

What is it all about then ?

cv

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 3:33am   #3

Joined Jan 2008
Hi, Rump! How goes the battle?

jj
Mathemagician is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 8:20am   #4
Joined Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post

I am having a blast!!
Looks like an 8 TF analysis on one chart. Neat.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 3:08pm   #5

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathemagician View Post
Hi, Rump! How goes the battle?

jj
Hey Math:

Cool to find you here!

The battle? LOL! I may be bloody but I am still alive

Are you coding in MT4? I just started about 6 weeks ago and already my code has gone international!!

You'll have to check it out.

- Avery aka TheRumpledOne
Old Jan 13, 2008, 3:20pm   #6

Joined Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Moved the thread to MT4 section of the forum.

Looks good...

What is it all about then ?

cv

Hi:

Sorry I posted in the wrong section. I am new around here so I'll have to get my bearings.

My indicators are user input driven so the user doesn't have to code.

The TRO SAK MULTIPAIR allows the user to display 3 indicators across multiple timeframes on multiple pairs. The indicators must reside in the indicator folder and you have to pass the parameters via inputs to the indicators. The user can control the levels/colors. This display format allows for rapid processing of the data... you can SEE what's happening.

TRO COMPASS displays arrows indicating which way the price is moving on every time frame. It's a really simple formula that compares the current price with the previous H/L/C/MP and current open and midpoint.

TRO RANGE displays the ranges statistics, HIGH, LOW, AVERAGE in real time. Helps keep me in the trade longer to take more pips.

TRO BUYZONE is a simple yet highly profitable trading strategy that allows the user to exploit the currency's movement. It is statistically based. Usually results in wins 8 or more times out of 10 for 4 pips or more. And you trade it and you trade it at the start of each hour. So, just like a bus, if you miss one, another is coming soon...LOL!

I became FAMOUS/INFAMOUS on the TradeStation forum with the TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread. Over 300,000 views BEFORE TradeStation hid it. That indicator did the same thing.

If you google TRO SAK MULTIPAIR you can find it. IT'S FREE!!

Posting code in more than one forum is a maintenance nightmare. So that's why I didn't post it here.
Thanks! The following members like this post: Trader333 , ampro
Old Jan 13, 2008, 3:37pm   #7
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
Hi:

Sorry I posted in the wrong section. I am new around here so I'll have to get my bearings.

No worries, that's what we are here for.

My indicators are user input driven so the user doesn't have to code.

The TRO SAK MULTIPAIR allows the user to display 3 indicators across multiple timeframes on multiple pairs. The indicators must reside in the indicator folder and you have to pass the parameters via inputs to the indicators. The user can control the levels/colors. This display format allows for rapid processing of the data... you can SEE what's happening.

TRO COMPASS displays arrows indicating which way the price is moving on every time frame. It's a really simple formula that compares the current price with the previous H/L/C/MP and current open and midpoint.

TRO RANGE displays the ranges statistics, HIGH, LOW, AVERAGE in real time. Helps keep me in the trade longer to take more pips.

TRO BUYZONE is a simple yet highly profitable trading strategy that allows the user to exploit the currency's movement. It is statistically based. Usually results in wins 8 or more times out of 10 for 4 pips or more. And you trade it and you trade it at the start of each hour. So, just like a bus, if you miss one, another is coming soon...LOL!

I became FAMOUS/INFAMOUS on the TradeStation forum with the TREND INDICATOR - NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread. Over 300,000 views BEFORE TradeStation hid it. That indicator did the same thing.

If you google TRO SAK MULTIPAIR you can find it. IT'S FREE!!

Posting code in more than one forum is a maintenance nightmare. So that's why I didn't post it here.
Just before christmas, I had discussions with site Owners/ Admin to push forward plans to expand the whole forex / MT4 arena. Your imput would be valued and is exactly the kind of material we are trying to attract.

We would be pleased if you would re-consider posting your material here.

regards cv

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 4:47pm   #8

Joined Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Just before christmas, I had discussions with site Owners/ Admin to push forward plans to expand the whole forex / MT4 arena. Your imput would be valued and is exactly the kind of material we are trying to attract.

We would be pleased if you would re-consider posting your material here.

regards cv
I would be happy to post a link to my FREE INDICATORS, if an Admin gives me written permission. I don't want to be banned.

I am still a NEWBIE MT4 CODER even though I have a B.S. degree in computer science and have been programming and trading since 1977. Almost everyday, I am posting update/corrected versions of my code. I don't want to have to post the same thing numerous times in numerous location.

This is the INTERNET...THE INFORMATION HIGHWAY. I find it funny that FORUM ADMINS sometimes restrict the flow of information. I realize some people abuse forums but to label everyone a spammer who posts a link is just as abusive, IMHO. It seems like it's TURF WARS or something just as silly.

Besides, if people just google search, they will usually find what they are looking for.