TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

This is a discussion on TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Trader333 I have but I still cannot find the TS indicator for BUY ZONE Paul Paul, I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 13, 2008, 6:44pm   #22
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
I have but I still cannot find the TS indicator for BUY ZONE

Paul

Paul,

I too had the same problem, but below is the link for the zip files to the old thread tro started on tradestation forum...............if you download the zip files and extract them you'll have the whole thread in which contains all the motherlodes and indicators for tradestation that he created. Im sure the buyzone is in there somewhere, let me know if you find it.

kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View topic - TRADESTATION BLOCKED THE TREND THREAD

jason
jayjay121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 6:45pm   #23

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader333 View Post
James,

I have also tried this and looked specifically at the BUY ZONE program fix but I am unable to find the code or download option. Maybe it is because I need to register

Paul
Yes, you need to register AND LOG IN to access the downloads.
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2008, 6:47pm   #24

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread I attached some Buy Zone indicators for TradeStation.
Attached Files
File Type: eld TRO_BZ_INDICATORS.ELD (30.5 KB, 517 views)
Old Jan 13, 2008, 9:16pm   #25
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
TRO,

Thank you for this, is there a TS2Ki version or ELS or is it only available in ELD ?

Paul
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2008, 12:17am   #26
The Staff are paid members employed by T2W to perform some specific role such as editorial, advertising or technical work.

Joined Nov 2000
Welcome TRO to T2W (you gotta love acronyms!). As Jtrader mentioned we're liberally minded over here, so certainly don't shy away from posting links to other forums if there's something of interest there that you think will benefit our community. I understand why you wouldn't want to keep multiple threads updated across different sites, but at the same time we're always grateful for any insights/knowledge/contributions you can share with our members. Any questions don't hesitate to give me a shout - it's what I'm here for.

ps. I converted your links to external images to attachments - that way we automatically thumbnail the image if it's too big so it doesn't break the layout. You can still choose where to place the thumbnal in the post by choosing the attachment icon in the toolbar of the advanced editor.
Thanks! The following members like this post: JTrader
Old Jan 14, 2008, 3:11pm   #27

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

This is what my MT4 screen looks like.
Old Jan 15, 2008, 12:40am   #28

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread I coded the TRO RANGE COMPASS MP indicator for MT4 today.

It will display if the range is expanding or contracting on multiple time frames.

TRO RANGE COMPASS MP has the solid arrows.

The TRO PRICE COMPASS has the hollow arrows.
Attached Thumbnails
usdjpy_bz_20070114_14.gif  
Thanks! The following members like this post: JTrader