TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

This is a discussion on TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4 within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; _TRO_COMPASS_IND_MP_AB I created a DIGITAL COMPASS to tell me if price is above or below an indicators value on multiple ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 17, 2008, 4:53am   #31

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread _TRO_COMPASS_IND_MP_AB

I created a DIGITAL COMPASS to tell me if price is above or below an indicators value on multiple time frames. I was reading a scalping thread on elite trader and created this tool to help find the trades.
Attached Thumbnails
_scalp_20i.gif  
TheRumpledOne is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2008, 10:05am   #32
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRumpledOne View Post
_TRO_COMPASS_IND_MP_AB

I created a DIGITAL COMPASS to tell me if price is above or below an indicators value on multiple time frames. I was reading a scalping thread on elite trader and created this tool to help find the trades.

its great stuff what you are doing tro,

In effect you are creating a kind of radarscreen for metatrader...............im using ninja trader (you can't program using ninja script can you?), but you are seriously making me consider going over to metatrader in the future.

jason
jayjay121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2008, 10:59am   #33
Joined Dec 2002
Post Re: TheRumpledOne is now coding FREE indicators for MT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay121 View Post
its great stuff what you are doing tro,

In effect you are creating a kind of radarscreen for metatrader...............im using ninja trader (you can't program using ninja script can you?), but you are seriously making me consider going over to metatrader in the future.

jason
I find MT4 a lot nicer than NT6. Much lighter on PC resources, smoother, quicker to load, less problems etc.
JTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2008, 10:19pm   #34

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread I have created a DIGITAL DISPLAY for charting.

We are trading without having to look at a bunch of charts.

It is like flying an airplane on instruments. The pilot can't see but trusts the instruments.
Old Jan 17, 2008, 10:50pm   #35
Joined Mar 2005
where are the ' _TRO_COMPASS_IND / DIGITAL DISPLAY ' indicators ?
would you post them here please or supply a link
Trdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: JTrader
Old Jan 17, 2008, 11:47pm   #36
Joined Jul 2003
Quote:
I have created a DIGITAL DISPLAY for charting.

We are trading without having to look at a bunch of charts.

It is like flying an airplane on instruments. The pilot can't see but trusts the instruments.
Avery, maybe you should take a look at Grey1's stuff...he's been doing this for a while.

Do you have an MT4 template/indicator for your DIGITAL DISPLAY?
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 12:20am   #37

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread Where can I see Grey1 stuff? I searched his threads and didn't find anything.

Thank you.
Old Jan 18, 2008, 9:23am   #38
Joined Feb 2004
Quote:
Where can I see Grey1 stuff? I searched his threads and didn't find anything.

Thank you.

search grey1, then pm him and ask permission to join his room, its called technical trader..........he like you is a great trader, he is the only trader i know who posts his p&l, he has a great trading model based on years of hard work...........he like you is very willing to help out fellow traders, you and him should get together as you both have contrasting styles and views but your opinions will both be valuable to us all.

also remember me pming you over at kreslik, you told me it was more than possible to make £500 a week on a £25,000 bank............well if you take a look at the thread 'how much money do you need to trade professionallly' you'll see very different opinions on this, some saying you need like £100k plus...........i would love it if you could put some of them right.

jason
jayjay121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2008, 1:33pm   #39

Joined Aug 2006
TheRumpledOne started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay121 View Post
search grey1, then pm him and ask permission to join his room, its called technical trader..........he like you is a great trader, he is the only trader i know who posts his p&l, he has a great trading model based on years of hard work...........he like you is very willing to help out fellow traders, you and him should get together as you both have contrasting styles and views but your opinions will both be valuable to us all.

also remember me pming you over at kreslik, you told me it was more than possible to make £500 a week on a £25,000 bank............well if you take a look at the thread 'how much money do you need to trade professionallly' you'll see very different opinions on this, some saying you need like £100k plus...........i would love it if you could put some of them right.

jason
That's the last thing I need to do.. enter into another debate...LOL!
Old Jan 18, 2008, 9:46pm   #40
Joined Mar 2005
TheRumpledOne has been kicked-off several sites and T2W is his latest shill
kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View topic - TRADERZINE BANNED THERUMPLED JUST BECAUSE
the BuyZone/Compass etc indicators shown on T2W have to be purchased
there was no public response to my post # 35, here's a copy of the PM he sent:
"THE INDICATORS ARE NOT FOR SALE.
The TRO Buy Zone for Dummies and TRO DIGITAL COMPASS INDICATORS are sent, as a
thank you, to people who have made a donation.
If you like, you can make a donation in my PayPal account: therumpledone@gmail.com
Donations have ranged from $50 to $1,000
Thank you for your support. - Avery aka TheRumpledOne"
elsewhere:
"The version you are looking for is sent, as a thank you, to people who showed their support by
making a donation into my PayPal account." — minimum price $50 —
THE BUY ZONE FOR DUMMIES - TheRumpledOne - Page 2 - Forex Trading
his usual spiel: 'I like to do nice things for people who do nice things for me'
he has announced on T2W he's an IB for efxgroup.com post # 37
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...pledone-4.html
he doesn't post his indicators on T2W free or otherwise ? why ?
to drive people to his kreslik site where he can and does sell his indicators

to be repetitive, he has a site he won't be kicked off for selling, every other site he
posts on including T2W is used as his advertising vehicle to promote sales

T2W 'Terms & Conditions'
" 6.4 You may use the Service only for your own use, and you shall not use the Site to advertise
or sell any products or services."
Trdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: JTrader