Consistent EA?

This is a discussion on Consistent EA? within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Are there any EAs that offer long term consistency in regards to trading results and controlled drawdown? I am testing ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 2017, 3:58pm   #1
Joined Jan 2017
Consistent EA?

Are there any EAs that offer long term consistency in regards to trading results and controlled drawdown?

I am testing one for the past 4 months and am very excited with results, but an also conscious that an ea cannot read or identify upcoming events that can blow accounts!

Any input from anyone with experience?
jman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2017, 4:26pm   #2

Joined Mar 2004
Which EA are you talking about ?
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2017, 12:57pm   #3
Joined Jun 2016
hmm wich EA u use now?
Aiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:06pm   #4
Joined Jan 2017
jman9 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Which EA are you talking about ?
any, I find mainly inconstancy with most Ive tried, one Im using now is been delivering solidly for several months, just pessimistic it won't last. Concerned that if I add more capital it will blow (my luck)
Old Jan 12, 2017, 4:12pm   #5

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman9 View Post
any, I find mainly inconstancy with most Ive tried, one Im using now is been delivering solidly for several months, just pessimistic it won't last. Concerned that if I add more capital it will blow (my luck)

Well good luck with it. I have looked at hundreds of EAs and not been able to find one that produces regular profits. In fact I got so frustrated I designed 2 and got them coded up but regrettably they don't deliver either. But one day I reckon I will strike paydirt and make up time and money.
Some appear to be profitable until they crash with the Martingale/averaging/grid systems.

Last edited by Pat494; Jan 12, 2017 at 4:37pm.
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2017, 8:43am   #6
Joined Jan 2017
jman9 started this thread That's a shame pat, I am using trufx, I'll just control the amount I invest then and take profits regularly and see how it goes I guess...
Old Mar 3, 2017, 11:46am   #7

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Is this trufx EA you mean? http://www.yadix.com/forex-trading/e...xpert-advisor/
yonkuro is offline   Reply With Quote