Plus500 WebTrader

This is a discussion on Plus500 WebTrader within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi Guys Has anyone had expereince of this web based software. I have been using the demo account for Forex ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 11, 2016, 1:03am   #1

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Plus500 WebTrader

Hi Guys

Has anyone had expereince of this web based software. I have been using the demo account for Forex trading the Eur/USD with great results. Not ready to try live yet, just wondered what others thought. Reading reviews on the demo on youtube, comments not very good, but could just be kids.

Thoughts please.
CotswoldD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2016, 1:43pm   #2

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldD View Post
Hi Guys

Has anyone had expereince of this web based software. I have been using the demo account for Forex trading the Eur/USD with great results. Not ready to try live yet, just wondered what others thought. Reading reviews on the demo on youtube, comments not very good, but could just be kids.

Thoughts please.
I am also using the demo version just watching and learning at the moment. I haven't switched to real money just yet. but I think plus 500 is a trusted brand.

I'm just going to use it for practice. Once I make the switch to real money I will most likely go to an actual brokerage.
hallstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2016, 9:55pm   #3

9 Posts
Joined Jan 2016
CotswoldD started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallstar View Post
I am also using the demo version just watching and learning at the moment. I haven't switched to real money just yet. but I think plus 500 is a trusted brand.

I'm just going to use it for practice. Once I make the switch to real money I will most likely go to an actual brokerage.
How are you getting on with Plus 500? have you gone live yet?
CotswoldD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2016, 1:14pm   #4

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Hi,

I've been using Plus500 for almost a year and recommend them.

Extremely simple and fast-working software. Both the web-trader and downloadable software are incredibly easy to pick up and use.

Do you research before entering any trade, each instrument is leveraged and fee'd differently.

If you have any more questions, I'll do my best to help.

Regards.
Rich.
Rich153 is offline   Reply With Quote