Looking for a trendline program*

This is a discussion on Looking for a trendline program* within the Trading Software forums, part of the Commercial category; I'm looking for a software/program that scans all the future markets and finds trendlines (essentially draws its own) - I ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 14, 2012, 12:33am   #1

8 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Looking for a trendline program*

I'm looking for a software/program that scans all the future markets and finds trendlines (essentially draws its own) - I know there's software like this out there- like "trendline trader" but I am not keen on paying $99/mo and am confident that there's better alternatives out there.

From there all I'd want is it to send me an alert when that trendline has been established / or even possibly just make a trade for me*

Post here or message me,*
I appreciate it
Newmoney24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2012, 2:18pm   #2
Joined Jun 2009
Re: Looking for a trendline program*

Did you find anything?
bashatrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2012, 2:45pm   #3
Joined Jul 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newmoney24 View Post
I'm looking for a software/program that scans all the future markets and finds trendlines (essentially draws its own) - I know there's software like this out there- like "trendline trader" but I am not keen on paying $99/mo and am confident that there's better alternatives out there.

From there all I'd want is it to send me an alert when that trendline has been established / or even possibly just make a trade for me*

Post here or message me,*
I appreciate it
Did you post that yourself or did you have someone do it for you?
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2012, 2:56pm   #4

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2008

ha ha ha great post TheBramble

no offense Newmoney24
value_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2012, 9:21am   #5

8 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Newmoney24 started this thread I'm not understanding this-
do you guys watch your computer 16 hours a day?
because without diagonal trendline alerts that's what you'd have to do to make trades at the right time
-that or constantly be checking on it/ readjusting horizontal line alerts which is a pain and surely not necessary as of 2012.

personally I'd rather have a simple program to do it for me and live my life- after all there's to more living than just money, for me at least
Old May 23, 2012, 9:28am   #6
Joined Jul 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newmoney24 View Post
I'm not understanding this-
do you guys watch your computer 16 hours a day?
because without diagonal trendline alerts that's what you'd have to do to make trades at the right time
-that or constantly be checking on it/ readjusting horizontal line alerts which is a pain and surely not necessary as of 2012.

personally I'd rather have a simple program to do it for me and live my life- after all there's to more living than just money, for me at least
Do you hire someone in to look after your girllfriend? Either you enjoy doing something or you don't.
TheBramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2012, 10:30am   #7

8 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Newmoney24 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBramble View Post
Do you hire someone in to look after your girllfriend? Either you enjoy doing something or you don't.
if you're asking me if I enjoy adjusting trendlines several times a day- if not 20 or 30 times bc I'm looking at different futures/forex the answer is hell no

to tie it to your analogy- I do enjoy being w my girls in times of
fun, but no I dont want to wipe their ass and spoon food them their food, make sense?