Goldmine!

This is a discussion on Goldmine! within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Hello Traders, The blue triangle on the chart is what I call the Bermuda Triangle. Quick trades...no big trend....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 7, 2010, 4:23pm   #41

Joined Apr 2010
The Bermuda Triangle!

FX4Newbies started this thread Hello Traders,

The blue triangle on the chart is what I call the Bermuda Triangle. Quick trades...no big trend.
Attached Thumbnails
bermudatriangle.jpg  
Old Jun 8, 2010, 6:50am   #42

Joined Apr 2010
Has The Dust Settled?

FX4Newbies started this thread Hello traders,

Watching to see if price is ready to make a move...feels like it will be an interesting night.

Wishing us all good success,
Attached Thumbnails
hasthedustsettled.jpg  
Old Jun 8, 2010, 12:39pm   #43

Joined Apr 2010
37 Pip Profit...Has The Dust Really Settled?

FX4Newbies started this thread Shorted Eur/Usd at 1.1960 and exited at 1.1923...saw some more support and decided to watch again to see what detour might be ahead. I guess it is still interesting

New view attached.
Attached Thumbnails
hasthedustsettled2.jpg  
Old Jun 8, 2010, 3:17pm   #44

Joined Apr 2010
No Man's Land

FX4Newbies started this thread Hello again,

I guess the dust hasn't quite settled yet. Price is once again in no man's land per my chart. By "no man's land" I mean that price is in the space between the tines...the lines of the fork.

Watch and wait I will...

Take care,
Attached Thumbnails
innomansland.jpg  

Last edited by FX4Newbies; Jun 8, 2010 at 3:24pm.
FX4Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2010, 11:51pm   #45

Joined Apr 2010
Pre-Asian Session

Definitely a sideways day as shown by the large dark red fork. A few pips were possible scalping here and there.

Chart is what I am looking at to see what the Asian session would add in preparation for the London session.

Take your time...plan carefully before executing

Bye for now,
Attached Thumbnails
pre-asiansessionjune8.jpg  
Old Jun 9, 2010, 11:28pm   #46

Joined Apr 2010
Re: Goldmine!

Had a very busy day...will be posting again prior to the London session.

Take care,
Old Jun 10, 2010, 7:13am   #47

Joined Apr 2010
The Move Upward

FX4Newbies started this thread Hello again,

Hope everyone had a great day!

Just to wrap up my last chart...price turned upward passing yellow target idea. Change in direction started as price broke red MLH.

New view of chart coming next...

All the best tonight to everyone,
Attached Thumbnails
move-upward.jpg  
Old Jun 10, 2010, 7:43am   #48

Joined Apr 2010
A Fresh Look...thanks to a market move

FX4Newbies started this thread At least we got some swings to work with. Let's see if the market will continue out of the rolling chop.
Attached Thumbnails
fresh-look...thanks-market-move.jpg  
Old Jun 10, 2010, 12:21pm   #49

Joined Apr 2010
A Fresh Look...Target Attained

FX4Newbies started this thread Well price behaved

Finds itself at a major crossroads now...will it go above maroon ML or turn. Only time will tell.

Enjoy your day,
Attached Thumbnails
fresh-look...target-attained.jpg  

Last edited by FX4Newbies; Jun 10, 2010 at 12:26pm.
FX4Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2010, 12:42pm   #50

Joined Apr 2010
Price Is Racked...Like Pool Balls

FX4Newbies started this thread Hi again,

Price is having a time trying to go somewhere...racked by the MLHs...2 blue and 1 green. For additional reinforcement the burgundy ML above it all. Looks like it wants to go higher. Let's see who gets the first break...bulls or bears.

I'll be watching for a while...hope it doesn't take too long
Attached Thumbnails
price-racked.jpg