Goldmine!

This is a discussion on Goldmine! within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; I already realize that, hence my comment about using tight stops, because that is the only way to be profitable ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 3, 2010, 3:42pm   #29

Joined Apr 2010
Re: Goldmine!

FX4Newbies started this thread I already realize that, hence my comment about using tight stops, because that is the only way to be profitable with a very low winning percentage. I know that a winning percentage alone is not the answer.

I also know your comment was in response to another member, but as I noticed your signature, I wanted to ask a question about it.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you do not make posts to this thread with what appears to be the use of obscenities. By the way, I am not arguing with you...just discussing.

Thanks much,

FX4Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathcoole_exile View Post
that's meaningless, you tube.

look at that ***ka MEDBS with his 100% success thread - he's blown his account 3 times this month trying to be "right".

winning % has SFA to do with success, and the sooner you realise that, the sooner you'll start to evolve as a trader
FX4Newbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2010, 2:21am   #30

Joined Apr 2010
Re: June 3, 2010...EurUsd Asian Session

FX4Newbies started this thread Chart attached of the Eur-Usd as we continue...
Attached Thumbnails
june3-2010-2.jpg  

Last edited by FX4Newbies; Jun 4, 2010 at 8:16am.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 8:04am   #31

Joined Apr 2010
Re: will u please add the chart type 5min candle ....

FX4Newbies started this thread Not a time-frame I plan to post regularly. Hopefully you see what you are looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssonice View Post
Attached Thumbnails
eurusd-6_4_2010-5-min-.jpg  

Last edited by FX4Newbies; Jun 4, 2010 at 8:15am.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 2:26pm   #32

Joined Apr 2010
Re: EurUsd TARGET HIT WITH FORCE!!!!

FX4Newbies started this thread Hello traders,

Chart attached shows that our target was hit on the EudUsd. Take a look.

Closed with 116 pips on a similar move with AudUsd. See next chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX4Newbies View Post
Chart attached of the Eur-Usd as we continue...
Attached Thumbnails
june4-2010.jpg  

Last edited by FX4Newbies; Jun 4, 2010 at 2:44pm.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 2:47pm   #33

Joined Apr 2010
Re: EurUsd TARGET HIT WITH FORCE!!!!..Aussie too.

FX4Newbies started this thread Hi again,

Chart with Aud-Usd attached. Got into this trade a little earlier so I decided to let it play out. Chart is included here since that was my trade. Will resume my usual Eur-Usd posts of my analysis.

Take care,

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX4Newbies View Post
Hello traders,

Chart attached shows that our target was hit on the EudUsd. Take a look.

Closed with 116 pips on a similar move with AudUsd. See next chart.
Attached Thumbnails
june4-2010audusd.jpg  
Old Jun 4, 2010, 10:12pm   #34

Joined Apr 2010
Re: The Pitchfork's 80% Probability

FX4Newbies started this thread Please note that the 80% probability of price hitting the ML applies when the pivots selected are the immediately alternating pivots prior to the current price action. I choose to mention this here, just in case someone draws a fork with pivots miles away and does not understand how to handle price failures (the other 20% of the time that price may fail to reach the ML).
Old Jun 5, 2010, 8:00pm   #35

Joined Apr 2010
Re: Pre-market Thoughts

FX4Newbies started this thread Hello traders,

Just trying to get an idea on paper. Will watch to see what happens, especially after the G20 weekend. In no rush. Would like to make an informed decision

Left a few landmarks (labeled in light gray) so we can keep track...

Take care,
Attached Thumbnails
pre-market-thoughts.jpg