my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; No dip today either. I am starting to forget about that paranoia of my systems being used massively by others. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 14, 2012, 12:08pm   #2416

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

Yamato started this thread No dip today either.

esigchartspon.png

I am starting to forget about that paranoia of my systems being used massively by others.

Search string: things2do 150426

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 14, 2012 at 1:45pm.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 1:29pm   #2417

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Good news, I guess.

The nimrod roommate, colleague of mine, from southern Italy, who had the bad habit of touching my shoulder, was really straightened out today. By me.

He started off by walking to the window, as usual.

He did it once, and I turned towards him, and he said something like "I am just looking at the window...", to explain that he wasn't there behind me to try and do something else. Nonetheless I kept facing him and pretended I was working on some papers.

Then, an hour later, he crossed the room again, and, since he had lied to me saying he got the message, this time I was caught off guard and he almost hugged me, but, knowing that it bothered me, he stopped a few inches before touching me, and, again, like last time, I told him "seriously, stop because it bothers me".

Then half an hour later he explained that he means no disrespect and asked me not to "mistreat him" (!). Which is hilarious, because now I would be mistreating him by not allowing him to touch me...?

Mother ****er.

Then I told him something like this: look, you've been doing this for a year, by now I have gotten allergic to it, it's a habit I don't like, so, while I understand you because I know it's a habit you have in the center-south of Italy, you now know that it bothers me.

Ok, so now he was clearly looking like he felt I kept him at a distance and you bet your ass I do, because this guy takes advantage of contact, to abuse your rights. So I keep him at a distance to avoid being bothered in the future.

But I couldn't tell him that. I couldn't tell him: you're a despicable person who doesn't respect others, or maybe you're just an animal who doesn't respect others.

He doesn't even deserve to be told the truth, or to be told how I feel about him. He's an animal basically, and he needs to be kept at a distance, like a dog who wants to lick you. He's exactly like that dog.

I hope this was the definitive conversation about this, and that he won't try it again, but I doubt it. But what matters is that we're getting closer and closer to the truth, and that he's unteaching me the good manners my mom taught me, which would not allow me to educate an adult (let alone older than me). But dude, too bad: you are an animal, you are my roommate, and therefore I have to learn to deal with animals.

What is my policy and my line of action though? It articulates in two points that force me to keep a balance:
1) I want him to stay as distant as possible from me, and to talk as little as possible with him
2) I don't want him to get fed up with my attitude and ask for a roommate change, because his rank is much higher than mine, and so either a) I'd have to leave and go elsewhere or b) another animal would take his place.

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 14, 2012 at 1:52pm.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 1:34pm   #2418

Joined Dec 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
Then, an hour later, he crossed the room again, and almost hugged me, but this time I told him "seriously, stop because it bothers me".
Nice work. You have got to voice these things, because we are not all mind readers. :-)
babymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 1:38pm   #2419

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Thank god, for the most part, you're not all animals either. So this is why I have never learned to voice these things. Most people don't touch people when they talk to them.

In my whole life, this is my first gorilla-like roommate experience.

I have met other animals-humans before, but I never complained, because they weren't my roommate at work. But, after a year of this daily uncomfortable crap, I had to learn to "voice" things, as you say.

Actually I sent him the message without voicing it, physically, by not allowing him to touch me (while sitting, turning towards him), but he wouldn't receive it, despite the clarity. So he left me no choice, but to basically "educate" him. What a shame that an adult is so vulgar as to force someone younger to educate him. Pathetic experience, that's why I tried my best to avoid it.

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 14, 2012 at 1:46pm.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 2:33pm   #2420

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread I am getting warmed up for a long trade on wheat (ZW), NQ (e-mini nasdaq 100) and NG (natural gas). They all look like they could reverse and go up for a few days straight. Margin-wise I can handle it. I think I should just go ahead and open these 3 trades, close my eyes for 3 days and close all of them. Probably I'd make about 5000 dollars.

Wheat could reach 830, from 813 where it is now.

Natural gas I could make at least 2000 on it.

Nasdaq is more dangerous because it is not as oversold.

But if I do all three and hold them for a few days, even if one loses, the others should compensate.

They're not too correlated either. NG forget about it, it goes by itself.

NQ and wheat are a little closer, but not too much.

The best trades I make are those I select from work, where I can't trade and the addiction factor is out of the picture. Everything I decide when the platform is open and I am at home has a much lower win rate. Probably overall, even now that I am better, I am still unprofitable as far as the trades I choose from home.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 4:04pm   #2421

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Ok, back home.

I enacted the plan just as planned.

LONG on NG, NQ, ZW

Old Dec 14, 2012, 4:21pm   #2422

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread

relatively unknown truther, but he's wise and this is his website:
Survive and Thrive Dot TV | IS THE END OF THE WORLD Coming or NOT? Live Discussion Recorded | The Original Survive & Thrive Dot TV | G4T | George4Title | George Hemminger

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 14, 2012 at 4:34pm.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 5:10pm   #2423

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread wow, finally an unbiased source of news, neither pro-assad nor anti-assad, neither pro-US government, nor anti-US government:
http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?...4&jumival=7969

Wow, this sharmine narwani is an excellent and unbiased researcher:
Going Rogue: America’s Unconventional Warfare in the Mideast « Mideast Shuffle

more amazing articles here:
Mideast Shuffle

"MSM" most likely stands for "Main Stream Media"

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 14, 2012 at 6:07pm.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 6:22pm   #2424

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Now a video from the other side:

dude, it seems that these guys aren't even from syria for the most part. I say, if you really have to fight a holy war against someone and risk your life for your god, is it better to go and fight for the US against other muslims, or fight the US itself? This doesn't make any sense. Furthermore, they're not even fighting for democracy, because they don't know what democracy is. So what they're doing is killing other muslims in the name of allah, with the support of the US, which is a bunch of people sitting at home and living very comfortably. They're fighting other poor muslims so that the rich west can get more resources, which is what this article talked about:

one more video:

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 14, 2012 at 7:28pm.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 8:51pm   #2425

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread from lebanon:
Comedian

Old Dec 14, 2012, 11:05pm   #2426

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Systems ended the week with a pretty big loss, of 1500 dollars. I don't know how I managed to lose less. So now I am ahead of the systems again.

Next week should be awesome. I can't wait. After not making any money in the past 20 weeks, which never happened with these systems (but the rule is that they perform worse than in the past).

My capital is now between 14k and 15k. One long position still open on ZW.

On my 3 discretionary trades made today, I was pretty correct on NG, where I made 500. I was neither right nor wrong on NQ, where I broke even. I was slightly wrong on ZW, where I am down 100 dollars.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 12:17am   #2427

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Manhã tão bonita, manhã
De um dia feliz que chegou
O sol no céu surgiu
E em cada cor brilhou
Voltou o sonho então ao coração

Depois deste dia feliz
Não sei se outro dia haverá
E nossa manhã, tão bela afinal
Manhã de carnaval
Old Dec 15, 2012, 1:32am   #2428

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread guys, beware, the connecticut mass shooting was another false flag:
Newton Connecticut Elementary Shooting Is A Staged False Flag | Planet Infowars

At every christmas the US gets closer to nazi germany, and now they'll take away their guns. Obama needs to sign some bill in the next few days, while people are on vacation. To motivate them better, the government organized a mass shooting, not the first staged false flag of this year either. Probably like the fourth one.

Incredible world we're living in. You've got the TV saying one thing, and then we've got reality which is so different. But unfortunately I am called crazy, because 90% of people are living in the matrix created by the mainstream media and the movies.

Except this time my hero mark dice ridicules us in our theory of a staged false flag:

Although this time I was prejudiced against his point of view, I admit he's raising (once again) some excellent points. The truther community might be too quick to call false flag attacks. But if I had to bet, I still would bet that it is a false flag attack.

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 15, 2012 at 1:46am.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 1:41am   #2429

Joined Mar 2003

aaron hawkins, another hero of mine, so clear and so wise and knowledgeable

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 15, 2012 at 2:02am.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 4:51am   #2430

Joined Mar 2003

This is all from this channels:
https://www.facebook.com/AhlulSunnahPage
SHIAEXPOSER - YouTube

He's neither for assad nor for the americans, there are many varieties of "allies" the americans have chosen to support. This is his facebook banner:

snap1.jpg

The americans are supporting in syria the same people that they're fighting in afghanistan:

dude, it's not the news we hear on tv. That's a pretty story. The situation is much more complicated. There's the saying "divide and conquer". The americans just care to divide, as that article said:

The americans are playing with fire. They are wrong, morally despicable, sacrificing countries and killing millions just for a quick buck, and if in the meanwhile there's these guys, pretty close to europe who are willing to sacrifice their lives with a smile on their faces.

I can't believe that in such a small world, divided just by the mediterranean, there can be such big differences and that the Italians, the Greeks, and even the Turks aren't getting in trouble because of these neighbours.

What's for sure is that americans aren't feeling a thing, and that's why this is happening. They're too far away and too ignorant to care.

And in the meanwhile, these italian spoiled brats, destroy the police property:

They want to fight? They want to protest? Why don't they go to get killed like these mujahideens are doing? Nope, they want to feel like heroes but without taking any risks. It's amazing how much you learn and understand by simply getting on facebook and youtube and listening to all sides, instead of just your side.

Last edited by Yamato; Dec 15, 2012 at 5:25am.