my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; dude, i closed my NG trade, and made 3200 dollars on it. it was just too profitable to be kept ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 11, 2012, 8:17pm   #1696

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

Yamato started this thread dude, i closed my NG trade, and made 3200 dollars on it.

it was just too profitable to be kept open: +7% today and it reached 3.004, so it's likely to bounce back down. Besides, in two days it's thursday, the report gets released and there'll be the usual wide fluctuations. I might be able to buy it back for cheaper, such as 2.8

ZN still open, because it's still got a lot of downside potential.

Now I have a capital of 8000, having started with 4000 (i am up 1000 on ZN).

All I need is two more points down on ZN and I can resume my system trading.

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 11, 2012 at 9:04pm.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2012, 8:46pm   #1697

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread friends went to restaurant and i managed to not go and stay home and eat my boiled vegatables

good

i get along with them better when they're far away

i should have warned them that I like to stay by myself for several hours per day

now of course they're kind of ganging up on me, but the damage should be under control - i don't think they'll kill me

what bothers me quite a bit is this bitch, yeah. We spent... This bitch... she wants to have her cake and eat it, too. We spent hours, when we organized the trip, devising a way to not make her spend more than 300 euros, but now she wants to go to the restaurant every day, twice a day, rent a boat, and who knows what else... all this why? Because she sensed that he will be paying for her. On the other hand, she knows she can't count on me, because she already squeezed me like a lemon in the past, out of 2000 dollars in 3 years, of dinners I paid for her. And every once in a while she even has the nerve to tell me "did i ever ask you for anything?". Bull****: you never asked me for anything, but you made me understand that you expected me to pay for you and always welcomed the fact that I paid. And now she's doing the same manipulation with this guy, with her princess attitude. Bitch, bitch, bitch. To me this bitch was the equivalent of a vaccine against princesses. She got me to forget about manners and now with every woman, i stress out from the start that we will split the bill.

actually the fact that they go to the restaurant and i am a "cheap" vegan is a great excuse to not spend much time with them

when we go to the beach, they lie in the sun and i go swimming for hours

and that's about 4 hours off from them

when they go to eat, breakfast, lunch or dinner, I eat by myself because i don't go to bars or restaurants - and that's another 4 hours off

when they go to sleep, and before and after... that takes another 11 hours off.

that leaves me with about 5 hours per day to spend with these two

multiplied by wed, thu, fri, sat - they're leaving on sunday at 12 am, when i'll be sleeping

only 20 more hours with them

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 11, 2012 at 10:12pm.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 10:28pm   #1698

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread
Old Sep 12, 2012, 12:05am   #1699

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread k, i turned on 13 systems

margin is enough, if i get lucky, otherwise i am screwed

expecting about 10k profit per month

if NG falls to 2.8 it will be bought again

if ZN goes above 133 a second contract will be sold

other than this, it's going to be all mechanical and automated
Old Sep 12, 2012, 11:13am   #1700

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread ok, the systems have not triggered any trades yet, but they'll happen for sure.

The ZN is doing great, and it seems I did the right thing in closing the NG: it won't go any higher than 3.

I went swimming for 30 minutes, and I am totally sunburned (thanks to my friends, who kept me talking to them on the seashore) so I came back, but I saw some major chemtrails in the sky, so as i went past the lifeguard, I thought "how can this guy not see the chemtrails sitting there all day long?" and i asked him if he noticed those chemtrails in the sky.

That sparked a conversation that lasted an hour, spanning from JFK to 911, chemtrails, mark of the beast, zionists, federal reserve... the whole package of the conspiracy theorist. He was just as knowledgeable as me in what's really going on and yet much further down in terms of spiritual/religious matters.

I didn't go that far in this field, because if I can't see something, i tend to suspend my judgment. He instead is convinced about the whole thing of lucifer, satan, jesus, fallen angels, mark of the beast... everything goes back to the new testament basically and to reading it properly.

I told him that in my opinion those references in that book are subject to various interpretations and that they could be valid today as 1000 years ago, but he gave me to websites to check out, and kept talking and even showing me the references in the book, which he had brought along to the beach, and that displayed several highlighted lines.

I was impressed with him, and I told him I'd check out the two links, and i did:
http://intermatrix.blogspot.it/
http://www.followersofyah.com/

On the other hand, I told him to please not be disappointed because I tend not to go too deep into spiritual/religious investigations, because I don't feel there's much evidence to prove these things.

We have scheduled a swim together, on sunday, hopefully around the island but probably shorter.

My two friends... i met one of them as i was talking to the lifeguard and told him to join us, but he didn't. He seemed uncertain.

Dude, I am being so successful in avoiding the two friends I invited on vacation with me that I am feeling guilty.

In the morning and afternoon I either go and swim alone, or go to the beach with them, and swim from start to the end.

At lunch and dinner, they go to the restaurant (because the stupid bitch has him pay, and she said "that it makes sense to go the restaurant because it's cheaper than shopping").

So I don't see them in the morning and I don't see them in the afternoon. I don't see them at lunch and I don't see them at dinner.

This is ****ing awesome and yet I feel guilty. And yet I also feel amused. That's the way I am: I don't need much company at all. I'd have gotten along with my friends from highschool, had they let me do this, too. The problem is that they ate at home, and they were just as energetic as I was, so we were together all the time, and I got sick of them as a consequence. Instead with these friends I am getting along really well, because i don't see them too frequently.

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 12, 2012 at 11:25am.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 3:13pm   #1701

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread the systems made their first trade in months and it's a short trade on NG

corsi keeps bringing up the truth, which is that obama is gay:
Dr. Jerome Corsi exposes Barack Obama's gay past at WND

but this is the only aspect i would not attack obama for (the birth certificate is important on the other hand, and corsi focused on that as well), but it's worth mentioning because it shows a weak spot of the president, and potential blackmailing

what's wrong with being gay? are you hurting anyone?

what's funny is that obama will get away for BP oil spill, which is a conspiracy and happened under his presidency, and will get away for the drones, and with every other crime, but he may get in trouble for being gay. I don't understand why corsi keeps bothering him on this though, given that there's plenty of material to criticize him for, and corsi is a serious researcher. But i don't know much about him so he probably has a good reason - probably exactly the fact that he wants obama to fail and not win the next election - and maybe he thinks that romney will be better.

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 12, 2012 at 3:25pm.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 4:21pm   #1702

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Prison Planet.com » Was U.S. Ambassador Lynched?
Old Sep 12, 2012, 4:27pm   #1703

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 12, 2012, 5:16pm   #1704

Joined Mar 2003

good guy... great person

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 12, 2012 at 5:22pm.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 7:31pm   #1705

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 12, 2012, 7:38pm   #1706

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread http://wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it
Old Sep 12, 2012, 7:55pm   #1707

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread damn

on my first day of automated trading, i lost over 1000 dollars

what's worst is that the closed positions (both zn and ng) would have yielded an extra 1000 dollars.

so my choice of closing my positions and starting trading my systems cost me 2000 dollars

well

now nothing i can do about it

i am automated all the way and can't go back

can only hope for the best from my 13 systems

the two guests went to dinner to the restaurant again - the bitch has had him again, and she did so at lunch as well

at this point i think he's not sure whether to be mad at me for inviting him on vacation or at her for exploiting him, or both

they got what they deserved: she deserves nothing and he played bored when the old maid who lived with my grandma (and who still lives alone in her house) was telling them her awesome recipes. They both played bored and smiled at each other - that's the minute I decided i was done with these two guys, and it was the first few hours of our vacation together. After they disrespected the maid (who's like a relative to all of us by now, after working for decades in that house), I was done with them both.

Now I am counting the days and hours that are needed for their departure: thu, fri, sat, when my parents will join us so it will be easy to handle them, because I'll be with my parents.

These people have got some qualities, and they're overall better guests than the previous guests. However, they blew it with the maid. So, even if they still like me, I am trying to get rid of them. Of course they like me: what on earth did i do to them? I hosted them.

By now on the other hand, it is clear that I cannot get along with too many people on vacation: probably no one unless they're my relatives, living in another house, and came here by themselves.

I reached this conclusion by realizing that my ideal guests should live in a nearby hotel and meet me once a day for 2 hours. So basically i don't want any guests. I want people coming on vacation, living one kilometer away, and liking me so much that they want to meet me once a day, for two hours, and do whatever i decide to do with them. This bitch wants us to pay for her, so she's not good enough. He'd be good, but you know the problem - i mentioned it in a previous post. Besides, if we were alone, just as with everyone else, i could never leave him by himself for the whole day except those 2 hours, so basically I cannot have any guests. The ideal guest would be a japanese girlfriend, but i don't have money for that right now.

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 12, 2012 at 9:06pm.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 9:04pm   #1708

Joined Mar 2003

excellent editing
Old Sep 12, 2012, 9:56pm   #1709

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 12, 2012, 10:20pm   #1710

Joined Mar 2003

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 12, 2012 at 10:28pm.