my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Hey Travis, You might find this interesting: How Government Tries To Mess With Your Mind http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwe..._Valentine.mp3...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:01am   #897

Joined Jan 2006
Re: my journal 3

Hey Travis,

You might find this interesting:

How Government Tries To Mess With Your Mind

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwe..._Valentine.mp3

CLICK - My Trading Journal
new_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 1:08pm   #898

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Thanks for this great link. I will now listen to this Lew Rockwell, on top of Alex Jones.

The episode list is here:
Full Episode List

Then there's Doug Valentine:
Home - Douglas Valentine

Which takes me here:
Phoenix Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
PRUs would kill suspected VC, and terrorize and capture civilians who were thought to have information on VC activities. These civilians were then taken to the interrogation centers where they were tortured in an attempt to gain intelligence on VC activities in the area.[1] Few of the prisoners survived -- most of them were tortured to death, and those that survived the torture sessions were generally killed afterwards.
Just as I thought: the US government empowers the sick and criminal people to abuse the weak people of the world at will, whether it's Vietnam or Iraq or anywhere. This thing has to stop. There's more criminality produced by the US government than by the rest of the world put together.

And here:
Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
Operation Mockingbird was a secret Central Intelligence Agency campaign to influence media beginning in the 1950s.
I guess this is not a problem any longer for the CIA. Now the corporations own the government, the CIA, the FBI and the media. So there's no need for the CIA to influence the media, as they're both following the orders of the same master.

Right now I don't see any reasons why any US citizen should want to live in his country. The good people living there should all seek asylum in any European country or even Canada.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 27, 2012 at 1:18pm.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 4:12pm   #899

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread
Old Jun 27, 2012, 5:40pm   #900

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread This is first Italian I found who can see the big picture of the illuminati-masonic conspiracy:
Paolo Barnard

He has an outstanding and non-compromising curriculum:
Paolo Barnard - [Chi Ť Paolo Barnard]

I am glad I am on the same wavelength.

He must have... his father is probably British, because I found this video, too, where he speaks English:

Interesting point of view on zionism: good summary at minute 9.

Wow, he knows a lot of stuff.

It's not a coincidence that he's not totally Italian and that he knows what's really going on, because most Italians are clueless.

Great video on the banksters (Fed, ECB, BoE).

Paolo Barnard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He certainly knows a lot but he doesn't make it easy to listen, because it's not simplified, and it is anything but repetitive. He speaks like a written book, so I'd have to stop every ten seconds and think about what he's saying, but the neighbours are making a lot of noise and pissing me off. I'm going to need to do some push-ups and sit-ups.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 27, 2012 at 6:32pm.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 6:54pm   #901

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Amazing. There were neighbours making a lot of noise. When I hear people screaming it makes me upset. But now my ego is watching my Id. I am realizing what is going on in myself.

So I realized that, as a consequence of people making loud noise, I felt the urge to do something: and now I see clearly that what I'd like to do, deep inside, is beat them up.

But you can't do it. So what happens? Until now I did this:
1) compulsive gambling
2) scratching my head or nose
3) eating

It is now very clear where the problem is coming from: that I cannot beat people up.

And the objective is to prevent myself from hurting myself by taking out the violence on myself. And the only way I can think of is exercise, and the quickest way is: 1) push-ups 2) pull ups.

You simply don't have time to go the gym, swimming pool, park. You have to react quickly or you'll take it out on yourself or on others, too. By screaming, by talking more loudly, by saying something rude. Given education, we have learned to not beat people up, but we have not been taught the alternative: exercise.

No wonder I heard so many boxers saying that they started boxing not just to defend themselves but to vent out their frustration. I finally figured it all out. It is all about our repressed human nature and what we replace fighting with. Some eat, drink, some gamble, and the smart ones... exercise.

It is all about meeting/hearing people that make you want to kill them. I suppose that a person living on a deserted island will not have any problems of compulsive behaviours, because a lack of people... for example right now the bitch next door is playing the ****ing horse with her son, some game I heard from the doorman: he climbs on her back and she runs around in the house. These sick idiots next door have been bothering me for years and as a consequence I've 1) eaten, 2) gambled... and all the other things i said. Because I wanted to exterminate this whole family but, since I couldn't, I had to scratch my head.

Now instead: it's exercise. Exercise. Exercise. Every time I feel frustrated because I cannot kill someone, I will know what to do: exercise.

Great thing I stumbled upon these two things: Freud (I read 5 minutes on wikipedia but it was enough) and the concept of exercise - I can't remember how I thought of it... there it is, 24th of June:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...ml#post1893046
where I mentioned this website:
http://jonathan.graehl.org/evidence-...be-trained-lik
that says this:
well, it talks about "ego-depletion" and ways to increase it, but maybe I misinterpreted it - however I think my point is even more valid. It's a whole new psychological theory I created maybe.

You see these guys talk about self-control, but the point is not to increase the sheer will-power, but rather to remove the frustration you have to resist. Where does the frustration come from? The impossibility to kill someone who's bothering you. This in turn leads to all the compulsive behaviours, that are known to be caused by "frustration". But my insight is that we deal with removing that frustration: the urge to kill is conveyed into exercise, as you are fully consciou of it, of that urge to kill that you're having to repress. Of that animal instinct.

How do you deal with it? You don't sit still and practice willpower by not engaging in compulsive behaviors (eating, scratching, biting, gambling, drinking, smoking, etc.): you deal with the desire for action, for exercise by exercising physically.

Once you deal with that urge to kill, the frustration is removed and the need for willpower and self-control is removed, too.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 27, 2012 at 7:08pm.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 7:10pm   #902

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Thanks to new_trader I am now listening to this fine radio show of Lew Rockwell, which is like Alex Jones but he doesn't yell as much:
281. Secede From the Regime
Old Jun 27, 2012, 7:34pm   #903

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Good compilation of Gerald Celente:

Old Jun 27, 2012, 8:29pm   #904

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Maybe time travelers do exist:

Here's the "explanation", but it doesn't convince me:

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 27, 2012 at 8:35pm.