my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; I was trying to upload it here, but it's not accepted and I'll have to paste the code and you'll ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 4, 2012, 11:01pm   #1651

Joined Mar 2003
"conspiracy theorists" radios

Yamato started this thread I was trying to upload it here, but it's not accepted and I'll have to paste the code and you'll have to save this text as a .pls file and play it on winamp.

Code:
[playlist]
File1=http://high.lrn.fm
Length1=-1
File2=http://216.240.133.177:2005/
Length2=-1
File3=http://gcnplayer.gcnlive.com:80/channel2-lo.mp3
Length3=-1
File4=http://184.82.196.86:8228
Title4= (American Freedom Radio)
Length4=-1
File5=http://64k.oraclebroadcasting.com:80
Length5=-1
File6=http://stream1.infowars.com
Length6=-1
NumberOfEntries=6
Version=2
Yeah, these are my favorite conspiracy radios. They're all very interesting. After listening to this stuff for just a week, you won't be able to go back to regular news, which right now, to me, seems like... not just lies, but also news intentionally distracting you with meaningless things such as someone's birthday or how to bake a cake. On these radios instead you hear what's really going in the US, which affects the whole world.

When you read or hear "conspiracy theorists" on mainstream media, translate "people saying truths the government doesn't want you know".

Get ready because within the next three months I predict a lot of social unrest due to peak oil and the plans of the powers that be.

It's all going to come together, not the end of the world, but the end of the US democracy at the very least. These radios are just perfect to follow these events as they unfold. For example right now I am listening to James Corbett, who's in japan, and he's talking about manipulating the markets, "seven ways the markets are manipulated" (on Republic Broadcasting Network, right now).

They're not traders for sure, as their field of expertise is different, but ultimately they say more important stuff on trading, too, than any other financial program. Because chemtrails matter to trading. Provided of course that we're talking about fundamental analysis, which is affected by world events. Technical analysis only cares about the chart, so you could safely ignore all these news. But it's interesting to me. And I can attempt some longer term trades with fundamental analysis. I lose money both ways, so it's no big deal if I am wrong. Actually I am more likely to win with fundamental analysis, because it makes me trade less, so even if I am wrong, I am trading less and losing less as a consequence.

Tomorrow I'll exit my NG trade probably, at 2.945 and my ZN trade if it goes as low as 132 and 30. Let's make it 132 and 31.

Or should I take them all off? No take profit?

Should I take everything out and let it run wherever it goes? I think NG will rise more and ZN will fall more.

Let's do it.

Right now I made 2000. Not made it because i am still in those two trades.

If I get out i'll have 6000, not enough to trade my systems.

But if I reach 10,000, I will have enough.

All it takes is for NG to go to 3.1 and ZN to go down two points. Or a variation of these two with one rising more and the other falling less, or viceversa.

If I get out, I'll trade more, trying to reach that 10k.

And then I'll blow it out as usual.

If I stay, I might blow it out also, but I might be on a great two trades.

Tell you what.

I'll stay on both, until I reach 10k or go back to margin call.

Let's do it.

Let's ****ing do it.

Let's remove all takeprofits.

Still listening to james corbett talking about market manipulation on John Stadtmiller's show:
John Stadtmiller
Quote:
John Stadtmiller, one of America’s true radio trailblazers with his early creation of “Republic International” (later renamed “Genesis Communications Network”), and now the “Republic Broadcasting Network”, the fastest growing truth radio station in the country. John’s “National Intel Report” is hard hitting and to the point with information you won’t find in the mainstream media. If you believe the Constitution is the law of the land, but sense that something is seriously wrong in our country, then listen to the “National Intel Report” for the best guests, news and information!
This stuff is so interesting that I don't know whether to stay here or go on to another very interesting radio show. As they say, I feel like a kid at the candy store. I don't like this expression, because, despite being Italian, I've heard it too often.

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 4, 2012 at 11:44pm.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2012, 9:47am   #1652

Joined Mar 2003
ng and zn trades

Yamato started this thread Today my two trades are not going so well: I am losing on both (relative to yesterday).

eSignal.com free world stock market quotes and charts
esigchartspon.png

eSignal.com free world stock market quotes and charts
esigchartspon_zn.png

Luckily they're not correlated (neither directly nor inversely), so it's not automatic that if the NG long loses the ZN short will lose, too, and so, if I am right in my prediction of NG rising and ZN falling, the chance of blowing out because of some volatility is low, and within days I should reach the 10k capital which is my target.

[...]

Always at the office, two hours later. ZN and NG are doing a lot better. I can't ask them to go my way all the time of course and I should not panic if they don't, but now they're going my way again, and they're almost at the same price as yesterday. Let's say that any day that sees my capital increase is a good day. Let's try not to focus so much on the hours.

[...]

Damn. I said they're not correlated, but today they are. They both turned around again and are going against my positions.

[...]

One hour later, NG still falling and ZN still rising. Well, today it's Wednesday. Starting at 5 pm, there's a cyclical thing that begins and sees, for the next 48 hours, the stock indexes and euro rise, and the bond futures fall. Usually. So that should be on my side, as far as ZN. NG, damn. I should have sold it yesterday when it was so high in the sky. Now I am going to have to hold them, as I said, until they either bring me to 10k of capital or blowing out the account.

Another hour and a half at the office and then I'm done.

[...]

Ok, another hour later, and now we're talking: the ZN is falling and so is the NG: no correlation whatsoever, as I said. And I am making money on ZN and losing it on NG.

[...]

Another hour later: ZN going back up and NG might be reversing, too.

[...]

Back at home, ZN recovered to the same levels as yesterday, while NG is not doing well, hundreds of dollars less profit.

[...]

Another hour or two later, ZN seems to be a good bet, in particular because of how much the GBL is falling and has been falling. In the past few months, ZN has been following whatever GBL does, trailing a few days behind. I don't know why, but it bodes well.

NG instead is making me suffer. And tomorrow there's the report, and it'll make me suffer even more. But the potential to the upside is big, because everyone in Spring was saying "hey, NG is low because there's no need for NG right now" or something like that. They were saying it'd be high in the fall, and the futures for the fall were all at 4.0 whereas at that time the NG was at 1.9. So now I have waited many months, and I am expecting the NG to go all the way to 4, so if the reasoning is correct, there's huge potential to the upside.

[...]

End of the trading session more or less. The NG fell today, and I lost almost 800, but it stopped its fall at less than 2%, which is pretty good considering the previous rise. I think I am still lucky on this one.

On ZN, good news, it kept falling, but not as much as GBL. It should catch up by tomorrow.

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 5, 2012 at 8:34pm.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 6:35pm   #1653

Joined Mar 2003
radio/podacast of Bad Quaker with Ben Stone

Yamato started this thread Awesome one, former engineer at GE:
0264 pc200Voting; Practical Realities and Moral Truth Part 2 | Bad Quaker Dot Com

Telling us about the contractors and Reagan and how they tried to kill him, and after that he let them have their way. Also about the opium trade and CIA.

Afghanistan opium poppy cultivation 1994-2007:

afghanistan_opium_poppy_cultivation_1994-2007b.png

Wow, the CIA doesn't even hide this from wikipedia, which controls:
Opium production in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you notice anything in the chart? A lot of underground funding of the CIA comes from the heroin trade. And that was being jeopardized by the Taliban. But hey, they don't own a major media network in the US, so it seemed as if it were all about Bin Laden. Same for Iraq.

This is hilarious. It's just a bunch of bullies getting what they want and telling us lies about it. And if you don't like it, you're a "conspiracy theorist" and risk jail, mental insitution, IRS and other problems.

As far as I'm concerned, this is all out in the open now. But the majority of the population... still sleeping.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 7:18pm   #1654

Joined Mar 2003
Lt Col Anthony Shaffer

Yamato started this thread This guy, I can't figure him out, because he's not retired, but presently in the military, as a Lt Col

He's not too outspoken, but he's certainly against many things, almost everything, in the government, and he's being hosted alex jones, which is what it is (strong language and content against the government), so, knowing the army, this is grotesque. Why do they let him talk like this?

1) something wrong with him (cointelpro) - I don't think so
2) something wrong with alex jones - I don't think so
3) ...

Maybe the media is changing and alex jones is becoming mainstream and you can't keep people from the military from speaking on his show. And it might attract more attention if you try to stop him.

Maybe Shaffer is fearless, and they know they either kill him or can't keep him from talking.

No idea. Certainly a person with his rank is rarely a guest (if not the only one ever) on alex jones' show.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 7:39pm   #1655

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

Yamato started this thread check this out:
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

link2check

snap1.jpg

precious link - the clock is ticking all the time, i wonder where they get the data from. it's amazing. oh, they've got the sources, too. Not extensive sources though.

This is hilarious, they've got the whole world national debts ticking, too:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

I guess it's all according to estimates and not actually from the government's accounting. Well, some countries have their national debts going up, tick by tick, and others down, like japan.

Check out the energy page, too:
http://www.usdebtclock.org/energy.html

Obviously this thing cannot be too reliable, but it brings the focus on important data, whether or not they've got the perfectly correct data. But probably they're the ones coming the closest to it, because it's hard to find anything like this all in one place on the web.

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 5, 2012 at 8:15pm.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:12pm   #1656

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread
Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:13pm   #1657

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:17pm   #1658

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:45pm   #1659

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:49pm   #1660

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:49pm   #1661

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:53pm   #1662

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:56pm   #1663

Joined Mar 2003

Old Sep 5, 2012, 9:34pm   #1664

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread what a goddamn idiot. My father drives me mad.

He goes from denying 911, chemtrails and all the other things I told him about, because a general or some other expert told him they don't exist, to saying that if there's a conspiracy the people will rebel and they might win. What the ****. How can they rebel if they've been duped for the past few decades and even today haven't woken up? He won't even acknowledge the truth about JFK, forget about the moon landings - I showed him the video evidence, and he said the nasa video was not the original one. We're being sprayed with chemtrails and he won't even check what i am saying - yet has no explanation for the things I show him. Shows no curiosity whatsoever.

And how can he say all this to me if even he, being a politician, rejects before he even double-checks the things I tell him? What kind of an idiot is he... I thought he was much smarter than this. Everyone is always hailing him as a genius. He has an answer for everything, despite staggering ignorance on these facts.

First he says there's no 911 conspiracy, refuses to even watch loose change, and then he tells me if there's any conspiracy, people will rebel. How can people rebel if they're all even more ignorant and stupid than he is?

It sucks to wake up one day and realize that all those confident people around you are idiots. Even the ones considered the leaders and the ones you looked up to. Not any more. Because he doesn't even pay any attention to my "conspiracy theories", not that he calls them like that. It's like I am talking by myself.

What am I hoping for? I am hoping for a huge nuclear holocaust here in italy, or something huge, so that he'll have to clearly acknowledge that I was right. ****ing idiot. I want a major energy crisis, and millions of people starving to death, and great social unrest everywhere in the world, but especially here in our neighbourhood. I want to have to move out of this city, because of how much chaos there will be. ****ing idiot assholes not listening to me.

I want my father to meet a mother ****ing reptilian in the street.

He spent the first 25 years of his life studying.

Then the rest of his life lecturing others, being successful, arrogant... and only teaching others, without learning anything.

He stopped learning at 25. Why? Because after that, he assumed he was the best. Why? Because everyone else was telling him so. If they weren't, then they were worthless and he didn't listen to them.

Academics, a bunch of people reassuring each other about how good they are. If you're not one of them, you're by definition ignorant, to them. If you're one of them, then wow, you the brightest mind, by definition, or else you would not have become one of them, right? Wrong. They're a bunch of people who generally have stopped learning at 25... theories that were 100 years old and obsolete.

Mother ****er - he deserves to be taken out by a reptilian like the french president in mars attacks:

what really pisses me off about him is that i am not sure if:
1) he's too arrogant to be awake, and then i am mad because he's too arrogant and stupid to listen to me
2) he's pretending he is not awake, because he's ashamed towards me for being part of the system, so he's underplaying the evil powers at work - and then I am mad because he's dishonest and evil

Either way i am really mad, but i would be less mad if it was #1, but since i am not sure, i am as mad as if he were both at once, which can't be the case. Actually it could be the case, too. Some silence because he's arrogant and stupid and some silence because he's complicit.

The only thing that i should do is avoid talking these issues with him, but he keeps talking about HIS politics, without caring what I have to say, so it's an impossible situation, because he's so arrogant that he just wants to discuss his local politics, without discussing my global politics, and sometimes, even worse, he talks to me about the global financial crisis but doesn't care about my opinion.

Total asshole.

Last edited by Yamato; Sep 6, 2012 at 12:05am.
Old Sep 6, 2012, 7:08am   #1665

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Something's not right with ZN. It fell from 135 to 133 while the GBL fell from 147 to 141. To some degree I expected that it would fall less, but not so much. I think it will catch up soon. Better if it does today, so to offset potential losses by NG.

NG is doing ok right now, at 2.8. Today there'll be a lot of volatility. It will either go up a lot or down a lot. I'll find out if my choice to keep both these positions open was a good one.

I entered a takeprofit at 2.940, just in case it jumps all the way to that point during the report hours, because it's not unusual that if it does so, then it falls back down. I couldn't forgive myself for seeing all that profit vaporize. Not on Thursdays.