my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Another excellent blog entry by Scott Creighton: Kloony 2012: Target?… Sudan and All that Precious Oil.. uh, I mean, The ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 17, 2012, 1:50pm   #1081

Joined Mar 2003
kony 2012 scam

travis started this thread Another excellent blog entry by Scott Creighton:
Kloony 2012: Target?… Sudan and All that Precious Oil.. uh, I mean, The CHILDREN!!! of Course « American Everyman

This guy is just awesome, the brightest journalist ever:
Quote:
“Kloony 2012 – the Feel Good Campaign to use African Children as Cover for Barack Obama’s Imperialist Conquest of Sudan”

The “official” government of South Sudan (a construct of U.S., British, and Israeli creation) has just lost a major battle in their ongoing war with Sudan.

They were recently driven out of a key oil producing region in Sudan, Heglig township, which “South Sudan” had attacked and occupied for the past few weeks while George Clooney was weeping over what he called the “aggression” of the Sudanese government.

Let’s see… South Sudan invades and occupies Heglig township killing many civilians, and George Clooney condemns the Sudanese government for defending their nation from the invasion.

Can anyone say “Georgia and South Ossetia“?

The victory for the Sudanese government is a timely one considering all the George Clooney propaganda being poured on the American fauxgressives over here across the pond.

But right on time they have even more propaganda to fix that: the Goldstein Effect Kony 2012.

Now Kony, the mythical replacement for the long deceased Osama bin Laden, just so happens to be hiding… you guessed it… in Sudan. Go figure.
And George Clooney is another CIA shill probably. Or maybe not. The fact is that all these hollywood stars never said anything on 911, except a few exceptions like charlie sheen and his father.

You can bet your ass that the US is going to attack these african countries within the next four years. As true as peak oil is true.

Quote:
So what do we do? We send in the Special Forces to “go get Kony”. If it just so happens that Kony is located right where the fighting is taking place between Sudan and our newest client state, well, Obama can’t help that… all those Facebook Friends want him to find Kony… for the children… so that’s what he’s going to do. For the CHILDREN damn it!!!

Holy cow, Webster says it's about minerals. Indeed, I was looking it up on the oil producing countries and it's only number 50. They say they want to drive the Chinese out.

Tarpley was saying about how this whore mass murderer was pushing the concept of "creative chaos":

Amazing how bad America has gotten. If you think that innocent people are being killed and this mass murderer is on tv having a good time talking about how great a pianist she is.

There she is, her moment of glory:

Millions of people died so she could enjoy this moment. How proud her relatives must be.

Yep, the US going to "bring democracy" to yet another country that they want to exploit:

Last edited by travis; Jul 17, 2012 at 7:56pm.
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2012, 2:14pm   #1082

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

travis started this thread Another awesome blog entry by this bright hard-working honest blogger, Scott Creighton:
Steven Jones Continues to Demo Truth Movement « American Everyman

Quote:
Back in 2003 the RJ Lee Group was contracted by Deutsche Bank to do a study to identify signature markers of the dust created by the destruction of the World Trade Centers on Sept. 11th 2001. Apparently the new owners of the Trade Centers or their insurance company didn’t want to pay for the cleaning of the dust and the damage to the Deutsche Bank building at 130 Liberty Street, New York. So Deutsche Bank paid the RJ Lee Group to prove that the dust and damage to their building did indeed come from the event at the World Trade Center that day. The report was titled WTC Dust Signature Report Composition and Morphology. Who was to know that the key evidence of the demolition of the Trade Centers would turn up in that report.

“Various metals (most notably iron and lead) were melted during the WTC Event, producing spherical metallic particles. Exposure of phases to high heat results in the formation of spherical particles due to surface tension. Figure 21 and Figure 22 show a spherical iron particle resulting from the melting of iron (or steel).” 2003 RJ Lee Group report page 17

“In addition to the spherical iron and aluminosilicate particles, a variety of heavy metal particles including lead, cadmium, vanadium, yttrium, arsenic, bismuth, and barium particles were produced by the pulverizing, melting and/or combustion of the host materials such as solder, computer screens, and paint during the WTC Event. Combustion-related products are significant WTC Dust Markers, particularly if seen in combination. However, it is worth noting that fly ash and partially combusted products can occur in trace concentrations in ordinary building dusts, but not in the concentrations observed in WTC Dust.” 2003 RJ Lee Group page 19

“The differences within the WTC Dust and typical background dusts include the fineness and evidence of heat, the size and concentration of the chrysotile, and the length and concentration of the mineral wool and other fibers, as well as the frequency of occurrence of spherical particles produced by fire and heat, char and soot, and other building products.” 2003 RJ Lee Group report page 19-20
Damn. He puts Jesse Ventura with other CIA shills:
Quote:
Jesse Ventura also just recently showed his true colors by claiming on Alex Jones’ show that the towers were not brought down by controlled demolition but rather by “ray beams from space” while a woman who sounded a lot like Judy Wood fed him lines during the interview.

So it would seem that the planned implosion of the Truth movement is going to center around on of it’s most obvious and ridiculous fake “truthers”, Judy Wood. With Ventura and Jones now channeling the dustification lady with just a few months to go before the 10th anniversary of 9/11 and the staged killing of Osama bin Laden, it would seem that the stage is being set for our targeted assassination.

This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone paying attention. Judy Wood and Steven Jones started out together in the Truth movement. Seems they will finish together as well. Let’s just hope they don’t finish us as well in the process.

Check out the Judy Wood interview that makes her perfect Weapon of Mass Destruction for the Truth movement. If people start to associate this bull**** with us on a wide basis, we are truly done for.

The fact that Steven Jones actually created an organization called “Scholars” for 9/11 Truth with this idiot, should tell us a lot about why he got into the Truth movement to start with.
Ok for Steven Jones and Judy Wood (but maybe they're just mistaken while being in good faith), but don't touch my hero Jesse Ventura. He's not working with the CIA for sure.

Last edited by travis; Jul 17, 2012 at 2:23pm.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 2:48pm   #1083

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread Ok. He's got something against Alex Jones as well:
The Real Alex Jones « American Everyman

However he doesn't say he's a CIA shill.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 4:57pm   #1084

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreNotFree View Post
I live in England and unfortunately the local government adds fluoride to our water. I am one of the unlucky 10% of the population.

Last year I invested in a fluoride filter. It cost me nearly £500. I tried to explain to my parents the potential dangers lurking in their water. Not interested. Guess what they got last this last Christmas?

Furthermore, my brother and his girfriend just had a child. Again I have attempted to advise, but with little success. Also, her brother died of leukemia as a child. As i'm sure you are aware Fluoride has been linked to an increased risk of this particular illness.
Excellent work. Keep up the fight. Unfortunately these people move in herds (the "sheeple"). Their reasoning is that 1) their government cares for their well-being, 2) the press would speak out about it if there was something wrong with it and 3) the majority is not worried about it, so they act accordingly.

The only eye-opening event is 911 (in your case 77), because once you see it and understand it, you also understand that maybe your government does not give a **** about you. But if people's eyes do not open even with that event (usually because they won't even look at the evidence), then it's all hopeless.

It also feels very insulting for you and for me to not be believed by them. It makes me feel disrespected. It's like saying "we think highly of you, only as long as you move with the rest of the herd".
Old Jul 17, 2012, 5:08pm   #1085

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread Excellent website:
AboveTopSecret.com - Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Paranormal, Political Madness, and other "Alternative Topics"
Old Jul 17, 2012, 6:50pm   #1086

Joined Mar 2003

Awesome analysis, with hilarious comments.

Only problem with this is that he doesn't doubt that maybe Rick Clay didn't commit suicide but as usual with these matters was "suicided":
Rik Clay killed and his blog deleted. But we got his backup : General Conspiracies

Ok, the aliens aren't landing.

Last edited by travis; Jul 17, 2012 at 7:14pm.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 7:57pm   #1087

Joined Mar 2003

Mysterious Currency Transfers Before 9-11

The Robert Wenzel Show

It's amazing how the official story of 911 is getting attacked from all sides: engineers, pilots, veterans, ordinary people, historians, everyone with brain and knowledge is fighting against these lies, while the only ones defending the lies and suppressing the truth are: the media, the politicians.

But i would even say the media is doing more than the politicians. And the way they do it is simple: anyone who disagrees is unable to be a journalist. This way you either lie, avoid the subject, or maybe if you're in good faith, you're the best asset to this agenda.

The interesting thing is that in the meanwhile the chinese do what they do, which is clearly worse than the US, but since they are a dictatorship, no one bothers them - not their citizens certainly. So what do they do with all this power? They grow. The US is brought down by its democracy, and it's suppressing it as a consequence, because it has to compete with a dictatorship.

You know what I mean? I just saw how the US is competing in Africa with China, and is trying to kick the Chinese out. The Chinese are five times as much, are treated like ants, and have no human rights issues. So what does the US have to do? It has to encourage lies to get its citizens involved and get the go ahead, like the mentioned "kony 2012".

This very much reminds me the ending of the "Three days of the Condor", in the sense that the citizens want to have it both ways: to be rich without being aggressive. And probably this cannot happen, so the US has to lie to itself. It could very well be that the CIA is doing what's necessary to prevent upheaval in the US by maintaining an increasingly untenable empire and comfort.

In this sense we'll see this thing increasing, because the world population and economies is outnumbering the US, and peak oil is a reality: 85 millions barrels per day produced in the past 5 years.

No, wait... not production but consumption! So it's even worse than I remembered:
World Crude Oil Production and Consumption by Year (Thousand Barrels per Day)

snap1.jpg

This chart speaks clearly.

Last edited by travis; Jul 17, 2012 at 8:23pm.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 8:07pm   #1088

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread Robert Wenzel, another awesome independent journalist:
The Robert Wenzel Show » Blog Archive » #11 - Thomas DiLorenzo
Quote:
Thomas DiLorenzo discusses whether Nazi Germany or the current United States is more totalitarian, and what might start causing states to secede from the U. S. Is the U.S. headed for a Soviet Union style break up? DiLorenzo answers the question.

Last edited by travis; Jul 17, 2012 at 8:25pm.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 10:24pm   #1089

Joined Mar 2003

Que el blanco sea blanco
Que el negro sea negro
Que uno y uno sean dos
Porque exactos son los numeros
Depende

Que aquí estamos de prestao
Que hoy el cielo esta nublao
Que uno nace y luego muere
Y este cuento se ha acabao
Depende
Depende ¿de qué depende?
De según como se mire, todo depende

Depende ¿de qué depende?
De según como se mire, todo depende

Last edited by travis; Jul 17, 2012 at 10:30pm.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 10:52pm   #1090

Joined Mar 2003

travis started this thread 148. Nullification!

The 10th Amendment Nullification Movement – Tenth Amendment Center

Last edited by travis; Jul 17, 2012 at 11:03pm.