my journal 3

This is a discussion on my journal 3 within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; beautiful video and speech...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 18, 2012, 7:32pm   #849

Joined Mar 2003
Re: my journal 3

Yamato started this thread

beautiful video and speech
Old Jun 18, 2012, 9:59pm   #850

Joined Mar 2003

Awesome biographical documentary on david icke. Awesome and hilarious bit at minute 20 on downing street.

Another awesome bit at minute 26 on the news.

I just can't fully accept as granted the fact about reptilians. It could be true, and I am not ruling it out, but I can't believe it just because David Icke says so. There are others who also seem very reliable and in good faith, who lost their life because of the things they said, like Bill Cooper, who said things that contradict this theory, so I can't just believe everything a reliable person says. Probably even Icke himself doesn't have a proof of the reptilians.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 19, 2012 at 9:38am.
Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:47pm   #851

Joined Mar 2003

This is not someone who says this stuff to just make money obviously, since he's risking his life. And he obviously shows he cares about suffering in the world.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 19, 2012 at 9:37am.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 11:14pm   #852

Joined Mar 2003

This is terrible, because just being part of a family doesn't make you a criminal. Maybe this guy is actually... he really seems concerned about the world. Even the son of Hitler may be different from his father.

Alex Jones has really made a huge mistake and has been unfair to this person, who seemed totally reasonable. That's almost like racism. He missed the opportunity of making an ally in saving the world.

And then Alex towards the end speaks of "peak oil scam"... so he wasn't just rude but also wrong, because peak oil is a reality. And the only reason is the guest's last name. It doesn't make any sense.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 19, 2012 at 9:32am.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 9:42am   #853

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Yesterday i was talking to my father about the state of things in America and he said that the balance of powers in a democracy is never permanently stable. Take Hitler, he had complete control of the country for how long? Not long before he lost everything. Same for Mussolini. And Franco? He said that Franco didn't have a totalitarian regime. So basically my father said that totalitarian regimes like Nazism and Communism can only last so long before something or someone topples them.

He said there's a desire by every actor (person or company) to become a monopoly, and have all the power and control, but the most frequent situation is the oligopoly. And even in the oligopoly the actors at play are always fighting each other - the alliances are changing, the share of power among them is changing, etcetera.

So I told him: ok, but you do agree that politicians should be fighting against the oligopoly of these companies, and so at which will you acknowledge that the politicians in the US have totally lost control of the situations? When will you agree that the powers in the US are not balancing each other any more (no politics, no free press) and there's an effective dictatorship by the corporations?

He agreed with me that if, as I predict, the majority of americans will be chipped with RFID chip under Obamacare, then it will be a fact. Then he will agree that I was right.

It's pretty disappointing, but at least we reached an agreement on something. It's like I am telling him that the plane is crashing because of what I can see from the window, and he says "ok, when we'll hit the ground, then I'll agree with you".

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 19, 2012 at 12:20pm.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 12:12pm   #854

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Apollo Astronaut Was Murdered, Son Charges
Quote:
According to his wife, Grissom had warned her that "if there is ever a serious accident in the space program, it’s likely to be me.”

The Apollo I disaster led to a series of congressional hearings into the incident and NASA. During the hearings, one launch pad inspector, Thomas Baron, sharply criticized NASA's handling of the incident and testified that the astronauts attempted to escape the capsule earlier than officially claimed.

Baron was fired soon after giving the testimony, and died, along with his wife, when his car was struck by a train. Authorities ruled the deaths as suicide.
Usual trail of deaths.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 1:14pm   #855

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread RationalWiki is even worse than wikipedia, which is CIA-controlled but tries to pretend good faith. So I am reading it now to understand what the CIA wants us to believe. For example, here's what they write about 911:
9/11 - RationalWiki
Quote:
Later analysis showed that the World Trade Center towers, constructed as a stack of floors anchored between the building's facade and a central steel girder cage, had much of their steel structure weakened (not melted) by large amounts of burning jet fuel, a lot of which had been atomized on impact; a third tower on the site, WTC 7, was badly damaged by falling debris from the tower collapses and was on fire,[3] and collapsed several hours later of its own accord.
No "rational" or "informed" or slightly intelligent person can write this stuff in good faith, so since I do not think these people are idiots, I am assuming that they're very much in bad faith. Let's read what they write about the moon and about kennedy.

Kennedy: they do not dare to suggest that it was Oswald. They just make fun of the people trying to explain the truth:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/JFK
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_F....spiracy_theory

Moon landing:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Moon_landing
More making fun of the truth.

I wonder oklahoma city bombing:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
More lies.

Let's see the Gulf of Tonkin... none. Ah ha... this is one they admitted was true. So I guess they do not dare to say it is a conspiracy theory anymore. Pretty lame people.

Here's the full list:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of...iracy_theories

"Tonkin" is nowhere to be found in this website.

No, wait, there's brief mention here, in blatant bad faith. Here's how they dismiss the false flag:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories
Quote:
There were two Gulf of Tonkin incidents involving the USS Maddox in 1964. In the first, the Maddox did engage with North Vietnamese torpedo ships. In the second, the Maddox mistakenly reported itself as being under attack. This incident was massively exaggerated by LBJ to justify the escalation of the Vietnam War, but it wasn't a false flag operation.
Yeah. He just "massively" exaggerated it. That's all. Then 55,000 Americans died, and millions of Vietnamese. All based on this "massive exaggeration". Rational Wiki is definitely by the CIA, endlessly and thoroughly trying to discredit people who try to find out the truth, despite the non-free media, calling them "conspiracy theorists" and trying to make them look crazy and paranoid. The truth is that the US is simply not a democracy anymore. It hasn't been one for decades. If anyone ever tries to test this they get killed, like Kennedy, martin luther king, and the hundreds of other people who have protested or tried to change something and have been silenced.

Last edited by Yamato; Jun 19, 2012 at 3:56pm.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 3:50pm   #856

Joined Mar 2003

Yamato started this thread Watch Capricorn One online - on 1Channel | LetMeWatchThis