The Road To Profitability

This is a discussion on The Road To Profitability within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Nice looking pin on USD/CAD tonight as well...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 4, 2011, 11:01pm   #65

Joined Mar 2008
Re: The Road To Profitability

Nice looking pin on USD/CAD tonight as well
Old Oct 5, 2011, 6:32pm   #66
Joined Aug 2009

Shuanl0ol started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb8856 View Post
Nice looking pin on USD/CAD tonight as well
Agree, didn't manage to close below 1.0500 though so I chose to pass that one. But that one sure has some nice space to move in.
Shuanl0ol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2011, 7:41pm   #67
Joined Aug 2009
#Winner

Shuanl0ol started this thread Closed my trade for a profit at my target (1.6000)
Attached Thumbnails
gbpaudtarg.png  
Old Oct 10, 2011, 9:31pm   #68
Joined Aug 2009
Eursek

Shuanl0ol started this thread I'm short EURSEK since this morning. It's quite a choppy market with a ranging rectangle. But seems to me that momentum is gathering (which was seen today after some fair pushes by buyers). Price managed to get through the 50% level of the rectangle, believe we have an fair chance to trading into ~ 9.0000

cheers
Attached Thumbnails
eursek1212.png  
Old Oct 12, 2011, 10:17pm   #69
Joined Aug 2009
Update

Shuanl0ol started this thread I'm still in this one, it is currently on the negative side. SEK have been gaining lots of ground on all currencies except this one. The euro longs haven't found their way to the swedish bond market yet huh.....
Old Oct 12, 2011, 10:23pm   #70
Joined Aug 2009

Shuanl0ol started this thread Anyways, i've placed two new orders.

Long USDJPY from 77.55 SL at 76.300
Short EURNZD from 1.7245 SL at 1.75475

2% risked on each of these. Don't have time to post chart, gotta go to bed. I'll do it tomorrow if time allows.

Gnight
Old Oct 20, 2011, 7:27pm   #71
Joined Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert86 View Post
hi guys i just wanted to show you my trading system i have been using this since 2008 this system makes me money every month!
I lost a lot of trading accounts, then i got lucky i heard a money manager mention what he has been using...now i got it!

Click the image to open in full size.

this software works with any broker. And does not need metatrader. Only takes 1 minute to set up and no setting or adjustments needed or long manual to read and master, you just plug - n- play. The system automatically optimizes itself around the clock.

And looks for trades none stop. When it finds a trade it will give you exact entry and exit instructions. What pair to get in at what level and where to exit as well as updates on moving your stop loss. I learned a ton from just watching it trade all the time.

I think this is what a handful of signal services are secretly using. 99% of bots use metatrader and 99% of those bots donít work, ďi have tried them all because metatraders code was not designed to handle real artificial intelligence. Bot makers claim it,but metatrader code canít handle it.

So they are fakes. And this is build using a code made for artifical intellegence. Itís
called joone. So now you know. I have mine running on my computer and i have a copy running on my smart phone so i get my trade alert anywhere in the world. Im not trying to brag, but thought i would just share on what im using.
You can find a copy "google "trading social" or forex android system
wooooow can't wait to use your system!!
Old Oct 20, 2011, 7:28pm   #72
Joined Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuanl0ol View Post
wooooow can't wait to use your system!!
*not*