Pin Bar System

This is a discussion on Pin Bar System within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Did not trade this but again for the 3rd week in a row we take out the previous week hi ...

View Poll Results: Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again
yes 21 87.50%
no 3 12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:17pm   #3169

Joined Nov 2008
Re: Pin Bar System

pocrel started this thread Did not trade this but again for the 3rd week in a row we take out the previous week hi or low and away we go

s and p 500

s-p-500.gif

also Pete hope all is well with you and your family especially after that storm?

and I wont be at this months London traders Network meeting but details can be found here The London Traders' Network November 2012 Traders Social Drinks - The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

and for Flashy there will be women at it bud

the new venue will be announce for the meeting so watch out for details, this is a good place for people on t2w to but a face to a name so if your around london and well know on the site be sure to mention it and enjoy a drink while talking about the markets

back after the hols

pocrel
pocrel is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2013, 11:15am   #3170

Joined Nov 2008

pocrel started this thread London Traders Network meetup is again on on tuesday night

details here : The London Traders Network May Social Drinks - 14th May 2013 - The London Traders Network (London, England) - Meetup

Come along for a few drinks and you might be able to put a face to a person from trade2win

this is a free event and purely a social event for people who like to trade to meet up and have a chat and a drink
Old May 27, 2013, 9:32am   #3171

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2013

Hi, it is my first post in the forum. Thanks for the great stuff..
call me fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2013, 5:36pm   #3172
Joined Oct 2008

Is pocrel coming back?

In the meantime I will share this - A must read for all Pin Bar Traders, for sure changed the way I trade Pin Bars - Better Pin Bar Trading Strategy Infographic Forex Useful
wilczek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2013, 2:02pm   #3173

Joined Nov 2008

pocrel started this thread Fellow Trader :I am looking for someone to share my trading desk with me, I trade from 12 in the after noo, basically the US session so I am looking for someone who trades the morning or night markets. Also when I am away on trips the desk will be free all day so you will get maximum use of it. The location is in Brixton: The Piano Club - Rent a Desk | Rent Office Brixton | Office Space to Let Brixton | Rent Office Space in Brixton 2 min on the Victoria line station. Its an open office with many different businesses running on the floor but you will be trading next to another trader and if your a home trader it will give the chance to get out and separate you home life and work life. (its working very well for me)

there will be 2 screens to plug into and a rolling 1 month contract and you can leave at anytime

high speed internet, tea and coffee area with microwave and fridge, meeting room, free printing and photocopy

Cost is only 200 pounds per month so very reasonable

Please email me to discuss details

Patrick
Old Jul 1, 2013, 4:26pm   #3174

Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilczek View Post
Is pocrel coming back?

In the meantime I will share this - A must read for all Pin Bar Traders, for sure changed the way I trade Pin Bars - Better Pin Bar Trading Strategy Infographic Forex Useful
Thats an interesting site with great info. A good find.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 6:16am   #3175
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiV View Post
Thats an interesting site with great info. A good find.
Aye, agreed, some great stuff over there and the free eBooks and strategies are none too shabby either
wilczek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2013, 12:52pm   #3176
Joined May 2013

So only the M30 chart is preferred for this strategy. ?
Babyblush is offline   Reply With Quote