Supply & Demand

This is a discussion on Supply & Demand within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; I recently read an article on Elite Trader by a regular contributor there, and found it such a great read ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 13, 2004, 4:22pm   #1
Joined Dec 2002
Supply & Demand

I recently read an article on Elite Trader by a regular contributor there, and found it such a great read I've decided it ought to be posted here.

All credit for the article must however go to DBPheonix, from www.elitetrader.com

Makes for some entertaining and informative reading.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf demandr14.pdf (174.7 KB, 832 views)

For advertising issues ONLY please email advertising (at) trade2win.com
rossored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2004, 4:38pm   #2

Joined Nov 2001
One I did earlier

http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/sh...5&pagenumber=2

The above post is a few days old but refers to same thing.

Hope this helps'
Old Apr 13, 2004, 5:20pm   #3

Joined Aug 2003
Your readers might also be interested in the Trendlines file at my Yahoo site (a pain in the ass, but the only place I can make these files available to anyone who wants them) since trend is a function of supply and demand:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/DbPhoenix/

dbphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2004, 5:28pm   #4

Joined Aug 2003
And there are -- so far -- five weeks' worth of charts to illustrate the subject at my PV thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showth...threadid=29005

(sorry -- as you were)

Old Apr 13, 2004, 7:33pm   #5

Joined Feb 2003
dbp
Its good to see you posting as a number of members are following your supply and demand thread on ET.
The contents of this thread may be of interest
http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/sh...&threadid=7751
Old Apr 13, 2004, 7:51pm   #6

Joined Aug 2003
Yes, it is interesting (try running a thread like that at ET . . . ). It's going to take a while to get thru it, tho.

Thx.

Old Apr 20, 2004, 10:04am   #7
Joined Apr 2004
Something funny in original Elite Trader thread

It appears that in original thread posts by people the author doesn't like are being deleted. I haven't posted there, but anybody who questions the validity of the method gets the censure in his thread.

People following the thread may have noticed that total number of posts have become less than they were a few days ago. Posts which have disppappeared had common theme. All of them questioned whether the author had any comments before the fact. It is very easy to draw trendlines after the market is closed. I have benefitted from these posts by the author but it appears he doesn't want to demonstrate that he can actually make these observations when it really counts. ie before the fact.

Just my humble observation

Regards
FibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote