Cheshire Trading club

This is a discussion on Cheshire Trading club within the Technical Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; He maybe still frequenting T2W, you never know? It would appear so....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 2, 2012, 12:43pm   #11
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Jan 2003
Re: Cheshire Trading club

Quote:
He maybe still frequenting T2W, you never know?
It would appear so.
Attached Thumbnails
image1.jpg  
Trader333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2012, 1:05pm   #12
Joined Apr 2006
Re: Cheshire Trading club

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen2003 View Post
please tell me more about it.
Well....once upon a time... no Id better not, its still a sore subject and I was threatened with a ban again last night, and I want to go out in style at post 2000

the sanitized version is that grey1 had/has a private thread dedicated to technical trading. The quality is a bit above the level you'll generally find on the public forum, and its a bit better organized, and not as much noise.

You could still probably get membership if you asked.

He has a technical edge no different than you'd find on any of the better trading websites, and a bit worse than some already here at t2w. That's about it really

There was a bit of unpleasantness when he turned to the dark side and started selling stuff, and some toys got thrown out of prams (actually its far more lulzy than that but my lips are sealed)

I think that's a fair summary
the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rathcoole_exile